Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pit Stop
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-01-2022, 08:28 PM

It was a dark and stormy night. . .

Outside a small gas station convenience store sits a red, white, and blue van still running with music blaring and the windshield wipers flapping vigorously back and forth in the rain. As the double doors to the store begin to slowly part ways, the one gets stuck in its track and lets out a pathetic groan in its feeble attempt to open. Bobby Bourbon, KING of the XWF and one-half No Good Bastard, emerges from inside with an armful, equaling approximately two truck loads, of goods, and gives the glass door an assist in the form of a three-hundred pound nudge with his hip to send it forcefully the rest of its way. With a couple carefully calculated, yet swift movements he's in the van and out of the rain with the goodies bought from the store. He looks to the passenger seat and behind him as if he was looking for someone or something, then simply shrugs as he rips open a party bag of Ranch-flavored pork rinds and shovels a fist full into his mouth.

Around the corner on the side of the building was a restroom that most people would've walked away from the sight of. It was not for the weak of heart… Or stomach for that matter. The condition of it was…. let's just say, unmaintained. The walls, once pearly white, were stained with mold and who knows what else…. Dirt? Feces? A bit of blood? The floor was missing most of its tiles, but the ones that remained were stained and blended in with the nasty, grimey ground below. There were two stalls; one without a door, a single sink, and a mirror that stretched across most of the wall and it shared similar stains as the walls around it.

The spotty fluorescent lighting above flickers as a toilet flushes and the single stall door swings open. Out steps the newly crowned XWF Xtreme Champion and the other-half of Them No Good Bastards, Thunder Knuckles.

TK walks towards the door, but stops when he takes notice of himself in the mirror. He goes through several poses with his championship title wrapped around his waist before the unreliable lighting flicks its last flicker and goes out leaving the champion in pitch darkness.

TK curses under his breath. The lights flicker on and off several times in quick succession again, but then stay out. A cold streak shoots up TK's spine as he thought he saw something dark standing behind him.

He yells out as he spins around with an elbow to catch whatever lingering weirdo is stalking him in a shitty, old bathroom out in the middle of nowhere. Missing whatever it was, if there even was anything, he pauses for a few moments and listens, getting no response.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

There's a sudden series of powerful knocks at the door that startles TK and, in the same instant, the lights come back on and hum above his head. Heading for the door he shakes his head while rubbing his eyes, not realizing that behind him the mirror has changed. It is no longer giving off a reflection of the dirty restroom, but appears as a window looking outside… but not outside of the gas station. It was somewhere. Or nowhere.

TK might have mumbled something as he got to the door. He swiftly opens it to find no one on the other side. Feeling something on his hand he looks down and sees it covered in a red liquid and gasps at the sight of it. He begins over to the sink when the door slams shut again behind him shaking the room and the lights. Quickly getting to the sink, TK turns on the faucet and dowses his hands under some cold water and tries his best to scrub away the red, but has no such luck. Looking up, he finally notices the mirror of nothing, or something, and stumbles back in surprise.

The lights go out leaving him, once again, in complete and total darkness. The mirror fades back with the reflection of the restroom, only now it looks pristine, and he's not in it. Frozen in place, TK stares into the reflection as the door to the exit opens and a man in a suit enters the room.

[Image: XnUu7WR.png]

He approaches TK through the reflection and stands across from him with a blank look on his face. The champ, still frozen in place and now realizing also unable to speak, exchanges the same blank stare back at the man.

"Hello, my friend."

Sharp head pain comes over TK causing his body to want to collapse, but he remains held up by whatever force has him frozen in place. The man in the mirror cocks his head and reaches through grabbing TK by his throat! The vice-like grip squeezes the breath and life out of the champ making his vision blur and quickly fade darker and darker. TK closes his eyes and when he does he feels the floor below him disappear and he's taken over by a feeling of falling.

With the tight grip still around his throat, TK falls.

And falls.

Into a pinfall.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-02-2022), ALIAS (05-02-2022), Dolly Waters (05-02-2022), Marf (05-02-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-02-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-01-2022)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-02-2022, 01:56 AM

The feeling of falling doesn't stop. Not once does TK's body ever feel like it reaches the ground. However, an annoying voice can be heard.

Amelia, now that's a name, right there.

TK kicks out because Charlie only bugs him about naming his championship belt when he's getting pinned. The man vanishes and the lights are on and not flickering. TK is laying on the crusty gas station floor.

Where the fuck did that guy go?

What guy?

The dude who just fucking pinned me!

You were just laying on the ground and I had to piss. You did kick out like a champion though. Keeping those instincts sharp, man.

Bullshit! My damn head started hurting, I wanted to fall but couldn't, then I heard you bothering me about naming my goddamn belt.

What better way to wake you up than to name your precious, huh? You could stand not sleeping on this floor though, it's pretty gross.

TK gets up off the ground.

Great, now I have to fucking change.

Your bag is in the trunk but just think about the name Amelia. Sounds sexy, right?

TK narrows his eyes shaking his head no to Charlie. Bobby takes one step into the gas station bathroom.

Nope.

Bobby turns around and walks out of the bathroom. TK walks outside where Bobby has posted up taking a piss with his back turned to TK. The rain is still coming down but the Bastards don't seem to care.

Did you slip in there too, bud? I thought the Arby's went right through ya.

Nah, some dude pinned me while I was checking out my fine self in the mirror.

Being the Xtreme Champion sucks sometimes.

You better believe it! I've been slapped in my face with a pig's dick, have to watch out for old people, read fucking wet floor signs, shit, I can't even be vein and look into the goddamn mirror wearing the Xtreme Championship. What's next? Is Vinnie going to sneak into my room, like the creepy little dude he is, and place his balls on my chest then have a ref count?

Bobby laughs as he finishes taking a piss, zips up, and turns to see TK who is covered in who knows what. Bobby pulls a disgusted face.

You're going to change, huh? I think that might be shit.

Goddamn right I am! It probably is!

Well, since you're going to the car could you bring me a bottle of water and some of my soap so I can wash my hands?

The rain still beating down on the Bastards.

No problem.

TK walks over to the vehicle. He gathers up some clothes from his bag, a towel, a bottle of water, and soap for Bobby. Walking over to Bobby he tosses the big man the bottle of water and then the soap. TK starts to change his clothes outside under the awning of the building off goes the shoes, shirt, and then the pants. There's no way TK wants to go back into that bathroom. Charlie exits the bathroom.

So?

TK is down to only having his boxers on and is just now putting the first leg into a new pair of pants.

Amelia?

TK looks over at Bobby and hops the rest of the way into the pants. Bobby is smiling because he knows just how much Charlie is annoying him about naming the Xtreme Championship.

Drop it, Charlie.

Charlie walks up to TK who's now putting on a shirt and pats him on the back.

I'll figure out a better name. Just you wait. You'll love it!

[Image: brofade.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-02-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-02-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-02-2022), Marf (05-02-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-02-2022)