Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn Boomers!
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-01-2022, 07:47 AM

Scene opens with a direct shot of what looks like apocalyptic ruins of some sort. A broken brick wall crumbling to the ground as time passes. Centered on the wall is a tattered and torn dirt covered poster, barley legible Graffiti styled block lettering reads “Tha MotherFuckers” with a few action shots of some of the most brutal and extreme bumps the XWF has given the fans…

The Camera zooms out and reveals what seems to be a field trip from a retirement home. Old men, women, and or whatever else some of them may or may not like to be identified as stand in a swarm reminiscing the good old days of XWF. One of the grey/white haired fellas steps forward his palm flat to the poster. Smiling before dropping his hand, the old man turns back to the crowd who is patiently waiting for their departure to the local Cracker Barrel.

His fist flies up into the air his thumb and pinky extended, the pack of ‘Boomers’ follow suit. Just as the reigning Xtreme Champion walks over and rips the poster down. Crumbling it into a ball. Before the Champ can toss the poster to the side, the head of the ‘Boomers’ becomes wide eyed and filled with rage. Using his cane like golf club, he screams, “Four!” before smashing Thunder Knuckles right in the baby marbles.

Quickly the “old man” drops his cane sprints and delivers Thunder Knuckles face first through the decaying brick wall with a running Bulldog. The “Boomer” then removes his old man face mask to reveal the one and only Bearded War Pig, without his beard. One of the older ladies quickly removes her get up, revealing to be an XWF official referee. Pig locks a leg and makes the cover.

1…

2…

?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
Marf (05-01-2022), MrBig (05-01-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-01-2022), Theo Pryce (05-01-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-01-2022)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-01-2022, 01:46 PM

Kicking out his second pin attempt ,TK, gets to his feet . TK winces due to his face being sore for the Running Bulldog.

You gotta be fucking kidding me! Another goddamn pig?

TK treats the War Pig just like he did Hotdog and kicks the filthy swine in the butt.

Well, piss off, Pig.

All of the sudden Charlie walk up behind TK.

I've been thinking about it.

TK startled jumps and turns around to face Charlie.

Jesus Christ, Charlie! you can't just keep sneaking up on me like that.

TK polishes his Xtreme Championship with his forearm.

How about Lybbie?

What?

Come on, Tee-Kay, the name of your belt.

TK looks irritated and knows Charlie wont let this go.

I'm not naming my belt. It's fucking weird.

TK notices that not so Bearded War Pig looks disappointed that the Xtreme Champion kicked out of his pin attempt.

Didn't I tell you to piss off?

TK turns his back to War Pig and walks away with Charlie still making a case for Lybbie.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-01-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-01-2022), Marf (05-01-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-01-2022)