Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Charlie's Crimson Circus
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-29-2022, 08:02 PM

In the BOB locker room we see Bourbon, Barney, Jimson, and Oswald looking through belongings literally interwoven into Charlie’s barbed-wire locker. Barney pulls a tarnished book out from the Nickleman’s barbed-wire nest. On the cover there is a locking mechanism in the form of a skeletal face.

FFFUUUUUUCKKKK!

Maybe we should check on Charlie instead of going through his stuff…

But what is this?

Oh, that’s the book Charlie stole from Morbid Angel right before Fire and Ice. He hasn’t been using it much lately, it’s kind of just been sitting there in the barbed-wire for a couple weeks now.

Barney tries to pry the book’s cover open with pure force, but it doesn’t budge. The skeletal lock lashes out and bites Barney’s hand. The book’s face snarls at the members of BOB. Its sharp metal teeth are covered in Barney’s blood. Oswald snatches away the book.

I’ve never seen a book do that.

What the fuck!

The empty eye sockets on the book suddenly glow green.

This isn’t good…

Oswald shakes the book, forcing the green glow of the eyes to turn golden, then purple, then finally a deep crimson.

As I suspected.

What?

This is the horcrux of Amalgamon. We have to get its spirit away from Charlie!

Wait, what?

Thousands of years ago a Roman necromancer was on his deathbed, but instead of just dying, he transferred his soul into a horcrux and made a book. Now, he wants to get out. It’s like you guys don’t even pay any attention to what goes on around here!

Don’t question it! Just follow me- we have to help Charlie!

Oswald and the crew assemble outside the bathroom before kicking the locked door wide open.

[Image: BOBBREAK2.jpg]

GOLDI!

Charlie sprints through an ever-growing maze of foggy confusion. Turning corner after corner, he is quickly losing track of that which he seeks. His surroundings grow increasingly dark and narrow as he carries on, but he laments nothing: The Nickleman always presses forward, even if he must do so alone. He holds no fear in his heart, only love for his Goldi.

I’M NOT LOSING YOU!!

Charlie continues on without hesitation, even as an oddly nefarious instrumental begins to call out from the darkness. Charlie is possessed right now by one singular drive: securing his Goldi at all costs, just like every Saturday night. Functioning on pure emotion and instinct, Nickles lurks through the fog like a tiger in the grass, like a beast in search of its prey.

I will never let you leave me, Goldi…I will never let anyone take you away.

Nickles slows down ever so slightly as he turns a corner and wanders into an infinitely wide room. At the very least the room is so big that Charlie can’t see a wall or a ceiling through the fog. Charlie puffs his chest out and walks into the room. He doesn’t give a single fuck about what monsters might be in front of him: Charlie knows he can overcome anything for his Goldi.

GOLDI! WHERE ARE YOU?!

The Nickleman steps through the dark haze with his hands balled into fists and raised into a fighting position. His head sways from side-to-side as he continually scopes out his surroundings for a sight of anything through the heavy fog. Charlie is ready to step to anyone that tries to stand between him and his Goldi.

I WON’T LEAVE YOU BEHIND!

*CLICK*

Charlie steps over a small brown button placed on the floor and it locks into the down position. Nickles shields his eyes as seven spotlights shine brightly from overhead. The red and white tarps of a circus big top drop down from above. Droplets of blood rain down on The Nickleman as they are flung off the descending circus tent.

The fuck…

The fog dissipates as the blood-stained tarps flap down to the floor and push big gusts of air in either direction. As Charlie looks around the now visible circus tent, he can tell that something is obviously not right. He really doesn’t give a fuck about this occult shit, though: he just wants his Goldi back.

Quit clowning around, Goldi! Just come on out!

All around Charlie three large platforms begin to rise out of the ground in a spiral. On top of every platform sits a wrestling ring. In one of the rings we see a pack of four hungry lions with protruding rib cages, clear evidence of their emaciation and starvation. They snarl, growl, and roar as their platform rises seven feet off the ground before ceasing its spirals.

Charlie looks towards the second ring and sees a crew of dirty-looking clowns making balloon animals and giving mean looks to The Nickleman. The clowns bear a faint resemblance to Reggie Estrada, Ruby, Centurion, and Betsy Granger. The Reggie Estrada clown then makes a monster-like creature out of a few balloons. The Reggie clown uses this monster to make unwanted advances towards the Betsy Granger clown, causing her to burst into tears and literally leap out of the ring. The Betsy clown lands headfirst on the ground and her brains splatter all over. Her body then stands straight upside down, like a morbid pillar in this crimson circus.

Charlie can’t contain his laughter.

Classic Betsy Granger!

*CLAP, CLAP, CLAP*

Nickles turns to face the final ring, whose platform stands exactly one foot taller than the others. In the center of this squared circle stands the rapidly decomposing corpse of a circus ringmaster, all dressed up in a cute red and yellow outfit with a lot of fringe. The exposed bones on his green hands slap together loudly as the ringmaster claps for the clown’s performance. Maggots and worms drip out of his empty eye sockets as his purple tongue slides past his puss-filled lips.

What a show, Mr. Nickles! What a show! Unfortunately, every great show must have it’s end-

Charlie cuts the man off and begins walking towards the elevated ring.

Just shut the fuck up and give me my Goldi back.

Nickles walks past the clowns and lions with no fear. He knocks the upside down Granger pillar over by pushing on her foot, which exposes to the camera the complete devastation of her skull. She clearly took a terrible drop.

Oh, this?

Like a magic trick, the ringmaster makes the TV championship belt appear in his hands out of nowhere.

Yep, that. You better give it back.

And why would I do that, Mr. Nickles?

Because if you don’t, I’m going to climb up there and kick your ass.

Charlie approaches the platform and begins climbing up it.

Oh, Mr. Nickles, you don’t want to do that.

Pretty sure I do, bud.

The ringmaster snaps his fingers and the other two rings begin spirally downwards. It doesn’t take long before the lions and clowns are safely able to hop the ropes and sprint towards the last elevated ring.

Just hear me out, Mr. Nickles…please, take a seat.

A particularly vicious lion hops up and sinks it’s canines into Charlie’s backside. The lion yanks Charlie off the platform and down to the ground. Charlie lands roughly on the floor, unable to break his fall at all. Within seconds the remaining clowns are on Charlie, with the Centurion clown punching him in the face while the others attempt to tie him down. The lions snarl as they circle The Nickleman, taking a bite out of him every couple of seconds just to keep him docile.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

As Nickles struggles against his captors, the ringmaster’s platform finally begins spiraling back towards the ground.

You need me, Mr. Nickles. You have needed me all along. Morbid Angel couldn’t use me properly, and he was too decrepit of a vessel to be used. But you, Charlie…you are the perfect vessel.

Suck my cock, ! aGGGGGH!

Charlie screams as one of the lions takes one last bite and rips out a chunk of his shoulder. By now The Nickleman has been firmly tied to the ground and all the clowns and lions surround him. As the platform finishes its descent, the ringmaster approaches the side of the ring nearest Charlie to place a rotting hand on the top rope.

Remember, it was my idea for you to join BOB. All my schemes are finally falling into place, and it’s time for me to collect my reward.

Yeah? And what the fuck is that?

Your vessel.

Fuck you! Demos tried that shit and it sucked, I’ll never let you take me alive!

The ringmaster cackles as he steps through the ropes.

I don’t need you alive.

The bleeding mess that is the TV champion looks up in horror as the skeleton approaches him. Charlie struggles mightily against the ropes that bind him.

I needed you to make BOB strong, Charlie: to recruit more bastards into its rank and make it more powerful than it’s ever been.

Every lion, clown, and skeleton in the building is entirely focused on The Nickleman. Charlie, however, is able to see a disturbance along the side of the circus tarps. A knife is stuck through the tent and begins to slide downwards.

You’ve done your part so now it’s time for me to do mine. You should be thanking me. After all, without me you’d be nothing but a puppet. Once I take control of your body you will finally rise to your proper place as the one true leader of BOB. Then, with your TV championship and your bastradly brothers at my disposal, I will head to Leap of Faith to confront ALIAS.

That’s when I will use the bastards to KILL ALIAS. After the world eater falls I will raise him among my legions of undead, to be my top general. He shall be my loyal pawn, and then we shall conquer the universe.

On the side of the circus tent Charlie sees the knife retract after cutting a wide gap in the tarp.

The bastards roll in guns blazing, all wearing tactical armor while firing off rounds from AR-15s. Bullets rip apart the clowns and the lions, dropping them all immediately. The skeletal ringmaster tries to run away from the bastards, but he doesn’t get far: the bullets hit his back just a couple seconds later. He falls to his knees before reaching up to the heavens and screaming for his master.

WHY LUCIFER, WHY?! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME TO THESE BASTARDS?!

The bullets continue to shred apart the skeleton’s back as the BOB members walk and fire ARs at the same time. Eventually the ringmaster drops face forward to the ground, still and lifeless once more. The tactical team approaches Charlie and quickly cuts the ropes binding him.

Shit, you got here just in the nick of time!

It’s convenient that he did a classic villain monologue, giving us plenty of time to arrive.

You’re telling me!

Nickles rises to his feet and spots his championship belt laying on the ground near the carcasses of the defeated. He picks Goldi up and gives her a big kiss before slinging the belt over his bloody shoulder. Barney Green places his left hand on Charlie’s other shoulder while hanging onto his still-smoking AR-15 with his right hand.

BOB always has your back. Anywhere, anytime.

Damn right. The bastards are brothers and we make sure we live up to the name.

Charlie smiles in appreciation of his homeboys who will help him overcome any obstacle in his path. After a few seconds, however, Charlie notices that one notable bastard is missing.

Wait, where’s Tee-kay?

He’s fighting Ned right now. Now let’s get back to help him celebrate, because there’s no way he’s losing the match after all that training we simulated!

So, is that it? Did we kill the book?

I don’t think you can kill a book, Bobby….

[Image: BOBBREAK2.jpg]

The bigger they are, the harder they fall…unless you’re Ringmaster. Then you trip over your own feet constantly while losing bodybuilding contests to random surfer bros. Ring Master doesn’t even know who he is or where he comes from: but we’ve covered that. The real problem here is that he doesn’t know jackshit about his favorite XWF wrestler.

Shit, the Ringboy said it himself: he’s had his eyes on The Nickleman for a long time. Ringboy said he knew about me well before he signed here, he said I have “quite a reputation” in the XWF. While I’m always happy to live up to my “reputation”, I think this kid might be confused about what exactly my “reputation” entails.

So let’s smarten this boy up before I Devil Hook Drop his IQ by thirty points Saturday night!

Apparently Ring Master thinks I only go after the weakest of the pack: no shock, really, considering that’s exactly what I’m doing right now. But he came out and begged me for this change of plans! You can’t challenge a man to a fight and then complain about the weakness of his challengers!

In truth, everyone knows The Nickleman has always gone after the powerful. He targets them. He stalks and harasses them. I’ve been doing this for years. When I first entered this company I set my eyes on the universal champion and I took her to the limits. Lacklan hasn’t wrestled on an XWF pay per view since. When the Ringboy entered this company, he looked at the universal champion and immediately dropped trow. Notice a difference?

Sarah Lacklan, Betsy Granger, Jim Caedus, Alias.....are these the ‘weak’ names that Ringboy thinks I’m feeding on? I can think of a lot of words to describe that motley-gag of pussy bitches, but weak ain’t one of em’. Someone better get that Ringboy a dictionary, because I’m starting to suspect he doesn’t know what words mean!

Or maybe he just doesn’t know what The Nickleman does to people in that ring. Maybe he doesn’t understand that I make everyone look weak when my Goldi is on the line. Even the toughest motherfucker looks like a weak bitch after I’ve had my way with them, but that always happens when you’re breathing through a tube and shitting into a bag.

Ring Master may be a big man, but I’ve taken down a bigger name every time I’ve headlined Savage. And I headline Savage a lot, I get top billing every week! My face is the big draw. I’ve single handedly turned Savage into the best show on earth. My weekly title defenses have set a new standard in this industry. I am redefining what it means to have a 5 star match: if you’ve ever played Grand Theft Auto, you know exactly what I mean!

I even heard that Vinnie’s going to rename the XWF’s flagship program after my legendary title reign. I heard he’s going to start calling it Saturday Night NICKLES! Fuck it, why not? You might as well, since 80% OF THE SEGMENTS LAST SATURDAY WERE ABOUT THE NICKLEMAN! Ringboy even proved that you can sell out The Michigan Stadium based on my name alone! Shit, almost every XWF vignette released to promote this upcoming Savage has FEATURED MENTION OF THE TV GOD!

But barely any XWF programming mentions the Ringboy…hell, his own programming isn’t even about him! It’s all about the TV GOD! Even Rinbgoy knows that I am the man that animates Savage, the man who gives life to the entire TV division. No wonder he wants to make his entire brand about hating me: I’m the most popular guy to hate in the entire world! It’s a great fucking market to get into, the ratings will be killer!

I gotta say tho, this boy is starting to act downright obsessed with me.

Does this prick even have interests, hobbies, passions? It seems like he just lives, breathes, sleeps, and sells The Nickleman! I know he lifts weights, but he likes to talk about ME while he does it! I hate to think of what else this sick fuck might do while thinking about me. Seriously, how could this boy ever be the TV champion when his whole life revolves around ME?! How could he carry this division on his shoulders if he needs my name to sell out stadiums for him? I’m as solid as a rock, my foundation runs six feet deep, so no matter how hard he tries to chip away at it I ain’t going anywhere. But Ringboy’s got no foundation at all, he doesn’t even have a plot of land to start building on!

To cut the shit, Ringmaster is just an empty vessel full of talking points. You could change out his face and the generic words would remain the same. He didn’t say anything special, he didn’t say anything personal, he didn’t say anything we haven’t heard from seven challengers before. He’s just a warm body being added to my pile. They only allowed him mic time on Savage to talk to ME, because everyone loves watching a man dig his own grave. They only allowed him on Shark Tank to talk about ME, because I’m an absolute ratings monster. He only sold out The Big House while promoting ME, because I’m known around the world as THE MAN THEY LOVE TO HATE!

This whole match, this whole division, the entire show, is about ME and MY GOLDI. Ring Master is just a human sacrifice. He’s only here to stand across from the TV God and be devoured. He doesn’t know who he is, he doesn’t know who I am, and he probably doesn’t even know what a three-ringed circus match is! How the fuck could he ever win?!?! He can’t. I am a heartless bastard who makes Satan look like Jesus Christ, and this bitch isn’t ready to dethrone a TV God.

This Saturday night Ringmaster is going to learn the most important rule in all of professional wrestling: you don’t throw stones from a nonexistent house.

Chucky Murder out.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-01-2022), ALIAS (05-02-2022), Dolly Waters (04-29-2022), Marf (04-30-2022), Mr. Oz (04-30-2022), Raion Kido (04-30-2022), Rampage (04-30-2022), Unknown Soldier (04-30-2022)