Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Journeying Through The Force P1
Peter Vaughn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-26-2022, 01:51 PM

The Road So Far:

A Trip Down Memory Lane

A Trip Through Hell

A Trip Through The Mind's Eye

[Image: executive-summary.jpg]

So... it's been a while.

2022 had begun as Peter Vaughn's year to shine. The former joke of a Janitor went on a tear, winning championship after championship in order to prove his worth to the wrestling world. He became willing to do anything and everything in order to earn the respect he believed he deserved. One of those wins came in the XWF, when Peter Vaughn shocked the world by defeating Jim Caedus for the XWF Universal Title.

It seemed like Vaughn was going to stay on top of the world for quite some time... until ALIAS returned. Last month, Vaughn saw his championship run end in brutal fashion, falling to the Hall of Famer at March Madness. To make a long story short, Vaughn didn't take that loss well. He spent some time in seclusion, going over everything that he could have done differently in the XWF. While he's continued to achieve success elsewhere, this company has become an albatross that has hung around Vaughn's neck over the last month.

Now, Vaughn appears to be ready to begin shaking off that dead bird (it comes from The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, a poem you should check out... the more you know) and start making his way back up the ladder. But what will Vaughn's state of mind be as he enters the XWF ring for the first time without his championship?

~The picture slowly comes up on a shot of Pryde Industries. It seems a little quieter today, although that could just be the time of day. The camera moves along, passing several of the custodial personnel who are roaming the halls. One of them is well-known to us: the Head Custodian, a man who holds a high ranking with the Custodial Coalition. He is checking in each room as he passes, clearly looking for someone. As one janitor walks past, the head custodian stops him by raising his hand.~

Head Custodian: Excuse me, have you seen Peter Vaughn?

~The janitor shrugs, having no idea where Vaughn could be. The head custodian continues his search, walking around the rooms. He pulls out his radio as he walks, calling down to the secret lair beneath the building.~

Head Custodian: Bill, you there? Over.

Bill: Go for Bill. Over.

Head Custodian: By any chance, has Vaughn showed up to the virtual reality chamber? I know we texted him a while ago.

~There's silence for a few seconds, and the head custodian sighs, knowing that Bill is a stickler for details.~

Head Custodian: ... Over.

Bill: I'm sorry, sir. We haven't seen Mr. Vaughn yet. Over.

Head Custodian: This is very strange. And you've tried tracking him? Over.

Bill: Yes, sir. I know he's in the building, we got a signal when he passed the front checkpoint. But I don't know where he is right now. We're not receiving a reading. Over.

Head Custodian: Where could he be in the building where his contact trackers wouldn't register? Hmmm... no, he wouldn't. ... Yes, yes, he definitely would. I'm going to go check this out, Bill, and I'll let you know.

~The head custodian turns and hurries away. As he walks, he clips his radio back onto his belt. We hear a couple of blasts of static, possibly from someone clutching and unclutching the button due to the conversation not officially being ended. But nothing else is said. We continue to follow the head custodian as he moves rapidly into a large kitchen area. There's a chef cutting away at some vegetables to be added to the buffet table in the near future. The head custodian stops next to her, nodding her way.~

Head Custodian: Have you seen a slightly creepy guy wearing a janitorial outfit around here recently? Present company excluded, of course.

~The chef turns towards him, clearly very irritated.~

Chef: ¡Ese conserje loco me empujó fuera de mi propio congelador! ¡No me deja entrar! ¡Espero que las nueces del conserje se congelen!!

~She angrily cuts a carrot in two, causing the head custodian to wince. He nods to her and moves off to the freezer, reaching for the door and managing to open it. Inside, he sees Peter Vaughn.~

[Image: janitorfrozen.jpg]

Head Custodian: Damn it, Peter! Get out of there!

~The head custodian pulls at Vaughn's shivering arm, yanking him up and dragging him out of the freezer. They both endure some colorful Spanish from the chef as the head custodian takes Vaughn out of the kitchen to somewhere likely much warmer.~

Sometimes you just need to chill out.

I'll admit, I went into March Madness thinking that I could make my XWF career complete. I was so confident in my victory, I didn't even arrange for ninjas or barbarians to be waiting at the top of the cage for ALIAS, ensuring that I win. I thought, I will defeat this legend that no one else can take down, and my place in the XWF Hall of Fame will be assured. And then... things didn't go the way I expected. I came up short, and ALIAS reclaimed the XWF Universal Championship. And all I heard from the fans was their happiness that I had fallen.

And now, I've been booked in a match with Vita Valenteen. That's quite a fall from the top, isn't it?

Okay, okay, maybe I'm being a little harsh towards the little vampire girl. After all, she's held several titles here, and she apparently has done okay in that... Plump Pigeon... tournament... is that really a thing? It is? Okay, then. Suffice to say, Vita hasn't been wrestling the greatest of competition in recent months. I mean, The Calvary? Morbid Angel? Ruby? Talk about easily forgettable names in the business.

Of course, she also got to fight Corey Smith, a huge name, for the Supercontinental Title... and she blew it. Smith got to drop the belt on his own terms, and Vita earned the 'honor' of going down in history as the last person to lose to him. I suppose any way you can get into the history books is good, right? You'll at least be remembered. Oh, and for being Anarchy Champion, too, of course. They'll probably keep records on that. Maybe.

It's really kind of sad, honestly, that you're getting another chance at this championship now that Smith has vacated it. It's like if you were running a 100 yard dash at your school and got beaten badly by the star runner, but once that runner walks away, you demanded a re-race without them involved. It's pathetic. You should have taken your battered body and climbed to the back of the line to wait your turn, instead of immediately getting another chance. You don't see me demanding another shot at ALIAS, do you? I want to earn my way back up to take another crack at that freak of nature, not just be handed another opportunity.

But don't worry. Even if you look like a terrible human being (excuse me, terrible creature of the night) for accepting this unearned gift, I won't let it affect you long-term. I'm going to beat the ever-unliving hell out of you in that frozen warehouse, using any and all weapons available to me to stake you down and remove you from the equation. That way, you won't have to worry about everyone talking about you being unworthy.

You're welcome.

~We're now downstairs in the hidden chambers of the Custodial Coalition. In one of the underground rooms, we see two heaters running around Peter Vaughn as he's covered in a couple of towels. He's shaking his head, even as the Head Custodian comes back into the room.~

Head Custodian: How are you feeling? Got feeling in all your extremities?

Peter Vaughn: Of course... I do... I could have... stayed in there... a lot... longer...

~The slight shakes in Vaughn's voice point to him not being entirely truthful, but it's hard to tell considering how cold he must have been. The Head Custodian just sighs, knowing that Vaughn probably won't listen to him. Still, he's got to try.~

Head Custodian: I know you were training for your contest with Vita Valenteen, but there have to be better ways to do it than freezing yourself.

Peter Vaughn: No, it's the right... way. I need to... push my boundaries. I need to keep... improving... past my limits. I have... so long to go...

Head Custodian: What are you talking about? You really feel you need to do this to yourself to beat someone like Valenteen? After all you've done in the business?

Peter Vaughn: Valenteen will be... easy to defeat. But I can't take that... for granted. I have to keep bettering myself... so I can... reach him again.

~It doesn't take a genius to know the "him" that Vaughn is talking about. The Head Custodian knows that Vaughn is now driven by his desire to rise up. Heaven help anyone facing him in matches from now on. He pats Vaughn on the shoulder.~

Head Custodian: So I've got something to show you, if you've raised your core body temperature back up enough.

~In response, Vaughn shoves off the towel around his shoulders and gets up. His hair appears to still be wet, but he's at least no longer covered in frost. He follows the Head Custodian as they go out the door and down the hall... to the virtual reality chamber. Vaughn stops there, looking at his old mentor with confusion.~

Peter Vaughn: A VR dive? Does the Master Cleaner want to talk again? We spoke not that long ago about the Maintenance Mafia...

Head Custodian: Well, let's just say that he and I have been working on something for you, in preparation for your upcoming specialty match. We think it will probably help your... mental state. Let's face it, you've been moping around since...

Peter Vaughn: Yeah, yeah, I know. You don't need to say it. But, y'know... I've been getting better...

Head Custodian: Sure you have, Peter. I'm not saying you haven't. But maybe a little diversion will help you. Trust us. We only want what's best for you.

Peter Vaughn: Uh huh. You know, it was only last month that I thought you guys were the ones trying to assassinate me.

Head Custodian: We told you, that wasn't us.

Peter Vaughn: Yep, that's what you've told me, alright. So, let's do this, shall we?

~Vaughn steps forward, getting the special VR helmet created for use by the Coalition, a technology so prized that the Maintenance Mafia tried to turn Vaughn into a double agent to steal it. As far as we can tell, that plan failed... for now. Vaughn presses a few buttons, getting everything loaded up, while the Head Custodian makes sure the cables are connected correctly. After a few moments, everything seems to be ready. Vaughn stares up through the visor at HC, considering him for a second.~

Peter Vaughn: See you on the other side. Link Start!!

~Now set up to use Vaughn's voice commands, the VR immediately begins transferring the data, bringing Vaughn into the virtual world. He slumps back into the seat, with the Head Custodian moving to the side to monitor what's going on. He doesn't notice the blinking red light on the side of Vaughn's helmet, which is quickly joined by a second light.~

Can you sense the upcoming disaster yet, Vita? Or are you going to ignore the signs like everyone else does?

You're going against a four-time World Champion. A wrestler who said he was going to storm to the top of every organization he enters, and has fulfilled his word practically everywhere. But I know there are lots out there that still look down on me, calling all of my accomplishments a "fluke" or a "joke". Some people just refuse to see the truth in their reality. I hope that's not you, Vita. I hope you're coming into this knowing it's going to be your toughest fight since, well, Corey. You probably haven't even fully healed up from that one, have you? Terrible time to be facing me. I love it.

You know, I'm not used to being the larger athlete in a contest like this. I'm actually looking forward to it. I have these visions of powerbombing you through a frozen wall, or piledriving you through a stack of boxes. It's not my usual battleplan, of course, but it's certainly intriguing to think about the variety of ways that will be available to me in this contest. Oh, I'm sure you'll proclaim yourself having the superior strength because of your "vampiric" tendencies, but let's be real here. I'm going to be able to toss you around with impunity if I choose to.

I'll throw in some of my favorite combinations as well, to keep you on your toes. Oh, and every single weapon I find in there will be fair game. I hope there's a toolbox of some kind. I can do some pretty gnarly things with a wrench or a claw hammer. In a match like this, everything goes, right? I'm sure you'll try to bloody me up as well, just to, y'know, get your kicks. Of course, I've also got a plan for that. I'll definitely eat a nice garlic-rich pizza before the match, wear my cross-covered outfit, and shower in holy water beforehand. Hell, I might just bless myself before the match, since I got that degree off the internet years ago to certify a few weddings. You ever been exorcised? Or does it work differently for a vampire?

As absurd as it sounds, a Mechanic can never be too prepared for any eventuality.

You should try and be prepared too. Prepared for what condition you might be in once they finally free you from that locked freezer. I wonder how long they'll leave you in there? Can vampires freeze solid? I mean, if you have less blood circulation, you'd think the cold would actually be worse for you. Less protection and all. What if you just become a Valenteen Popsicle in there?

Well, then, I hope you have friends with hair dryers. Because I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to you with you're a block of ice, waiting to be shattered.

~We find ourselves into the normal virtual reality lobby, where Peter Vaughn stands tall and proud. He always seems like his image changes in here, making him seem more handsome and dangerous at the same time. It probably has something to do with his inner ego projecting through his mind. In front of Peter stands an even larger man, a bald powerhouse that we have seen here many times: The Master Cleaner.~

[Image: mrclean.jpg]

Peter Vaughn: Master Cleaner...

Master Cleaner: Mr. Vaughn. It's good to see you.

Peter Vaughn: Yeah, so... how are things on the Mafia front?

Master Cleaner: Thanks to you, we've made a great deal of progress. We may even be able to put the Mafia out of circulation entirely, which would be a benefit to custodians everywhere.

Peter Vaughn: Huh. Glad to hear it...

~Vaughn looks away for a moment, thinking about the people on the other side that he had talked to. But he shakes it off, refocusing on the Master Cleaner, who is watching him intently.~

Peter Vaughn: Well, anyway, the Head Custodian said you guys had something set up for me to help with my training?

Master Cleaner: I don't know how much it will help with your physical training, but mentally I think it could be helpful. You see, we've designed a new world specifically for you.

Peter Vaughn: Oh, really? Wait, not like the Lord of the Rings/Game of Thrones one, right? Because, y'know, almost died there a few times...

Master Cleaner: No, no, it won't be anything that drastic. It is simply another reward for someone who has been so helpful to us this year. You've come a long ways, Mr. Vaughn. You deserve some enjoyment in your life.

Peter Vaughn: "Enjoyment"? What, like virtual prostitutes? You know I'm aromantic, right?

~The Master Cleaner looks a little perturbed that Vaughn would even suggest such a thing.~

Master Cleaner: That is NOT what the virtual reality world is to be used for, Mr. Vaughn. You know this.

Peter Vaughn: But cutting people's heads off and having dragons burnt alive, THAT'S all okay?

Master Cleaner: I.... look, do you want to see this world or not?

Peter Vaughn: ... Fine. I'd hate to ignore something that you two worked on. I'd never hear the end of it if I refused. Bring it on, big guy.

~Looking less pleased with this 'gift' now, the Master Cleaner nonetheless punches in on his virtual keyboard, enabling the program to begin. He nods to Vaughn.~

Master Cleaner: Have a good time, Mr. Vaughn. And be sure to... listen to the Force.

Peter Vaughn: Huh?

~Suddenly, the Master Cleaner disappears, along with the stark white landscape. Instead, we see a visual whirlwind of colors, eventually settling down into what appears to be a forest-style setting. Vaughn looks around, taking in the sights, and quickly realizes that there's a large vehicle sitting behind him, with the entry ramp laying on the ground. He takes it in, his eyes widening as he realizes what he's seeing.~

Peter Vaughn: Is that... the Millennium Falcon??

~As Vaughn stares in fascination at the ship, he suddenly starts to notice that his own outfit is now being altered. It shifts into a Jedi-style robe, complete with a lightsaber attached to his belt. He looks down at it, his smile fading slightly.~

Peter Vaughn: Wait... I'm a Jedi? Lame. It'd be more fun to shoot lightning bolts at people. Oh, well.

~His new outfit complete, Vaughn turns and enters the ship, studying it as he walks through it. He's immediately aware of the condition of the Falcon.~

Peter Vaughn: This ship needs a severe cleaning. I wonder if Han has ever scrubbed at any of it? I bet he likes it messy, the dirty bastard.

~Vaughn walks around the corner, where he almost runs into a tall, hairy mass. He steps back, surprised, as the famous Wookie looks down at him.~

Chewbacca: RAWRGWAWGGR!!

Peter Vaughn: Uh... hi, there, Chewie... I don't know if you know me or not... but I'd prefer it if you don't tear my arms off...

Chewbacca: Rrwwwgg... hrff hrff hrff!

~With what sounds like laughing, Chewbacca walks around Vaughn and heads for the entranceway. Vaughn looks after him, still taking in the fact that he just had a conversation with Chewie, when he hears another voice next to him.~

Han Solo: Hey, kid, mind moving out of the way?

~Vaughn turns and moves to the side as Han Solo comes forward, smirking at him. He does a double-take at the look on Vaughn's face.~

Han Solo: You alright, kid? You look like you've seen a ghost. I hope it was Obi-Wan, I miss that crazy old codger.

Peter Vaughn: No, I... I didn't see him. Or any other force ghost. It's just... good to see you.

Han Solo: You hit your head or something? Anyhow, watch out. The Princess is on her way, and she needs the space.

Voice: I heard that, Han!

~Vaughn turns with Solo to look further up the corridor as Princess Leia walks around the corner. Vaughn's eyes widen at the sight of the woman...~

[Image: princessleiars.png]

~The princess is very clearly pregnant, a surprising sight, to be sure. She looks like she could be giving birth any day now. Vaughn staggers back in surprise as Solo moves forward, helping Leia come around next to him.~

Han Solo: You know me, Your Highness, I can't resist a good line. But you know you're beautiful.

Princess Leia: Uh huh. Don't forget, these two are also your responsibility. Now just get me to the negotiations, and we'll take care of everything.

Peter Vaughn: Wait... you said "two"? Two kids? ... I don't suppose one of them is named Ben?

Princess Leia: What? No, although yes, we did think about that. But twins need a common name, which is why we have Jaina and Jacen. And let me tell you, Jacen is in a kicking mood today.

Han Solo: You can't expect any kids of ours to be calm. This universe isn't going to know what to do with them.

Princess Leia: Now, come on, Han, Peter. We're going to be late for the summit. I am the guest of honor, after all.

Han Solo: I still say they should have pushed this responsibility off onto someone else.

Princess Leia: They asked for me specifically, Han. Don't worry, this shouldn't take that long. Let's get going.

~Solo and the princess head for the exit to the Falcon, where Chewbacca is impatiently waiting alongside C-3PO, who is talking his ears off. Meanwhile, Vaughn is still trying to figure things out. Suddenly, it's like a light bulb has gone off above his head. Fortunately, no cartoonist adds one in post-production, because that would just be silly.~

Peter Vaughn: Jaina & Jacen... the twins... damn it, Master Cleaner, I forgot that you always get all your materials from novels! This isn't the Star Wars movie universe... this is from the non-canon Timothy Zahn books!! In fact, this whole thing sounds familiar... is this from Heir of the Empire? It's been a while since I've read any of them. But if it is... ah, hell...

~Vaughn turns and runs after the rest of the group, hurrying to catch up as they're already making their way towards the nearby town.~

Peter Vaughn: Wait! Stop! It's not safe here!

Chewbacca: Rargwg??

Han Solo: I don't know, Chewie. It sounds like the kid is losing it.

Princess Leia: What's wrong?

Peter Vaughn: Where's Luke right now? He's supposed to be here, isn't he?

Princess Leia: He went on ahead, as they were going to show him some Jedi sites they uncovered.

Peter Vaughn: No, they're not. This is all a trap, Leia. They've set it up to take your children from you. In fact... they're probably surrounding us... as we speak...

~Vaughn is looking around in all directions as several robed figures have begun coming around the group. Chewbacca, already on edge, prepares his bowcaster, while Han pulls his gun.~

Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Princess Leia: Who are they, Peter? I can't sense anything about them...

Peter Vaughn: They're Noghri, known as some of the best assassins in any galaxy. Prepare yourselves for a fight.

~Vaughn's lightsaber comes on, shining a surprisingly dark purple color. He swings it back and forth, ready to go, as the Noghri take their positions around them.~

I'm always one who loves a good brawl.

The fact that they booked us in a match without a ring, without a referee, and without any rules is simply perfect for me. A lot of people forget that some of my biggest victories have been when no rules have been applied. I did a ton of damage to Drew Archyle in our Broom Closet Brawl through the arena. I defeated Jim Caedus to become Universal Champion by beating the holy hell out of the man in a Street Fight with no back-up allowed. I've crushed monsters like Supreme Machine, luchadores like El Diablo Blanco, and superstars like Matthew "The Raven" Knox by using every single option made available to me by the lack of oversight.

Quite frankly, a match like this is almost giftwrapped for me.

I'm sure you think the same for you, but you'd be mistaken. This is my kind of specialty. I'm going to know this warehouse inside and out before we ever get locked in there. I'm going to know where to find each weapon available for us. I'm going to have contingency plan after contingency plan ready to make sure that I walk out of that warehouse victorious. And I'm going to do everything without a sense of guilt or regret.

Because while you may think of yourself as a 'monster' now, Vita, you don't know the meaning of the word until you face someone like me. I'm a man who can't feel the emotions I used to live by, who can only really feel alive when bringing violence into the contest. I won't feel joy when I bust your nose open. I won't feel happiness when I launch you through any glass windows they have there. I can't feel any of those things anymore. But inside, there's a tiny spark that gets a modicum of relief when I annihilate my opponent, and when that's all you have, you look for it every chance you get.

I can't really feel sadness about what I've become, either. It just feels... like it's how I'm supposed to be, at my core, and there's nothing I can do to change it. So I don't. This is the way I am. The true Peter Vaughn, that was hidden for so many years. You'll get to meet him yourself soon, Ms. Valenteen. I hope you're not too devastated by what happens in that warehouse. If it's any consolation, I'd immediately lock you in that walk-in freezer if you walked in on your own accord. As much as I love the violence, a quick victory would be nice, too.

But you won't do that. And I'll be remembered for the destruction that I rain down on you before you're finally locked up, basically frozen in carbonite, losing your opportunity once again.

Because I am a monster, Vita. And I have no intention of controlling myself in that artic hell we're going into. No intention at all.

~The camera moves in a 360-degree turn, circling around our protagonists as they fight back against the Noghri kidnapping attempt. Han is firing first and often, blasting away at the Noghri, who always seem to dodge just in time. Leia is down on her knees, apparently trying to contact her brother, Luke, through the Force. C-3PO has been hit by one of the sticky net guns, and is laying on the ground, coated and complaining. Chewbacca lets out a loud challenging roar, firing away to the right, scorching the buildings behind the Noghri.

But the most impressive sight is Peter Vaughn. He is flying around the main group of Noghri, leaping so fast and effortlessly that it's hard to tell he's even touching the ground. His lightsaber flashes back and forth, cutting away at the enemy forces, who were not prepared for such a bloodthirsty counter-attack. One Noghri manages to grab Vaughn, hanging on, but he simply propels them up in the air and does a spinning cartwheel with the lightsaber, slashing the Noghri in two. The violence is extremely impressive. As Vaughn lands on the ground, he turns towards the remaining Noghri, raising his lightsaber as a challenge.~

Peter Vaughn: Is that all you've got??

~Vaughn braces himself to charge forward, but suddenly the Noghri are racing away from him, leaving the scene. Shocked, Vaughn stops for a second, and then begins to give chase.~

Han Solo: Hold on, kid! The princess has to be the first priority! Another group could show up at any second!

Peter Vaughn: But... but some of them are still alive!

Han Solo: Yeah, and we'll talk about that later, kid, but for now, we've got to get Leia to safety. She's hurt!

~Vaughn hesitates once more, glancing over at the pregnant woman who is breathing heavily on the ground. It's unclear what hurt her, other than possibly the exertion during the skirmish. Vaughn finally nods, coming over as he shuts down his lightsaber.~

Peter Vaughn: Can you get her side, Chewie?

Chewbacca: Rrraww...

Peter Vaughn: I wonder why they decided to leave...

Han Solo: Maybe because you were destroying them, Pete. That was hard to watch...

Peter Vaughn: Yeah, but they still outnumbered us, and they never give up on a mission willingly that I know of. They must have sensed something else...

~Vaughn doesn't have a clear answer, though, as he and Chewbacca get Princess Leia up and into a small cart that was located nearby. Solo goes to move it, as Chewbacca goes back for the stuck C-3PO. Vaughn, meanwhile, remains on guard, waiting to see if there's another ambush. Suddenly, he senses something, readying his lightsaber. He turns, ready to fight... and sees Luke Skywalker standing there, studying him.~

Peter Vaughn: Huh... Skywalker. Guess you already took care of the ones coming after you, huh? Or did that even happen in this reality? It's always hard to know for sure...

~Skywalker just continues staring at Vaughn, his eyes narrowed. Vaughn can't help but feel uneasy, keeping his lightsaber handy.~

Peter Vaughn: Something wrong there, Luke?

Luke Skywalker: You... do not belong here...

Peter Vaughn: ... How would you know th-

~Suddenly, Luke is flashing forward, his blue lightsaber already ignited. Vaughn barely matches it in time, blocking the strike. He jumps away, shocked, as Luke continues to come after him.~

Han Solo: LUKE!! What the hell are you doing??

Chewbacca: RRAAAWWWWGGGGG!!!!!

~Vaughn blocks another hit, just barely, as he's completely on the defensive. Luke is still expressionless, but he's still coming at Vaughn with everything he's got. The blue flashes against the purple, with Vaughn's eyes growing wider.~

Peter Vaughn: Wait... blue? You're the CLONE?? The clone of Skywalker?? You're not supposed to be here yet!!!!

~Suddenly, "Luke" raises a hand, and a jet of lightning blasts across, with Vaughn blocking it with his own blade, barely staying upright. He growls, infuriated.~

Peter Vaughn: FINE!! If this whole thing is broken, that means the rules are out the window, damn it!!

~Vaughn raises his own hand, apparently channeling something, and now lightning comes out from him as well!! He blasts at "Luke", who blasts back at him. The lightning combines in mid-air, where we suddenly get a huge explosion, blanketing the whole area in white.~

~After a few seconds, the color begins to come back, with Vaughn pulling himself upright after the explosion. He looks around in complete confusion... at the desert scattered all around him. He appears to be in a completely different location, possibly Tatooine.~

Peter Vaughn: Okay then... this whole world has become FUBAR. So let's End Program, shall we? Master Cleaner? Hello? TERMINATE PROGRAM!!

~Nothing happens. Vaughn looks around, very annoyed at what's happening. That's when he hears the shriek in the distance... the sound of a krayt dragon.~

Peter Vaughn: Son of a...

~Vaughn prepares himself, looking for places to run, as the view suddenly shifts... ~

~And we find ourselves back in Pryde Industries' secret section, where the Head Custodian is frantically yelling at his subordinates.~

Head Custodian: What the hell is going on?? What do all these error messages mean??

Bill: I don't know, sir! This is unprecedented! It looks like electrical faults, but I don't understand why that would be happening!

~The head custodian moves over to the downed Peter Vaughn, who now seems to be twitching in his unconscious state. We can now see little wisps of smoke coming out from the VR helmet, as well as a slight drip from the side. The head custodian gasps.~

Head Custodian: Oh my God. His hair... his hair was still wet...

Bill: What? You think that's what's causing this? Can we just pull him out?

Head Custodian: No! We don't know what that will do... I need to consult the others in the council...

Bill: But... this system issue has taken over the network. I don't even think we can contact the Master Cleaner!

Head Custodian: Well, we're going to need to find a way... otherwise, we may have just killed Peter Vaughn...

~The Head Custodian stares down at Vaughn, feeling rather helpless at the moment. We focus on Vaughn's face, which is mostly still, despite the occasional twitch. The picture slowly fades out.~

[Image: mechanicposter.jpg]

CWF Paramount Champion
GCWA Hardcore Champion
Outsiders Champion (x3)
OCW Craze Champion
OCW World Champion
TPW International Champion (First-Ever) (x2)
PW Valor World Heavyweight Champion
XWF Universal Champion
Level Up Game Genie Winner
XWF Supercontinental Champion
WGWF West Coast Rumble Winner
WGWF World Heavyweight Champion
SCW (Sin City) Roulette Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Peter Vaughn's post:
ALIAS (04-27-2022), Dolly Waters (04-26-2022), Marf (04-26-2022), Raion Kido (04-26-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-26-2022)