Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
And What Goes Around
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-28-2022, 12:22 PM

Vita had been arrested by some super-secret organization or something. The truth is, Jami wasn't really sure who or what C.A.N.U.C.K. was, but she did know that she wasn't going to let a little thing like them arresting her client stand in the way of her super awesome plan to generate all the buzz while turning peoples attention away from Vita's recent losses. If Vita Valenteen couldn't make the appearance herself, then Jami would make it for her, in the guise of her manager! Simple enough, right? I mean, as Vita's personal PR rep Jami is in some way a manager of Vita's career, so it's really not that big of a stretch!

As far as Vita Valenteen and her fate with the C.A.N.U.C.K. people, well, Jami just had to hope that Vita would be able to figure a way out of that one in time for her scheduled matches. Until then, it was Jami's job to keep all of the buzz on her star.

Stone Cunt Studio
Presumably in Australia
Presumably at The Stone Cunt Ranch
Presumably

Jami was led into the studio by Dan. Who is Dan? Dan doesn't matter.

"Hi, cunt! Sorry to hear that Vita couldn't make it..." This guy matters: Noah Jackson, the former fiancé of Vita Valenteen who was in the midst of a career revival here in the XWF until someone struck him down in the parking lot of one of the shows.

"Yeah, it's a real bummer!" Jami shook Noah's hand as she took the seat across from him. "But I'm glad that you were fine with me speaking in her place."

"Ah, no wukkas, cunt." Noah passes a clipboard over to Jami. "Here's what I'm planning on asking. We have about 20 minutes before we go live if you want to make any suggestions."

C.A.N.U.C.K. Holding Cell
Somewhere...

Hours had passed since Vita had spoken to The Marvelous Mountie. She didn't know how much trouble she was in. Was there even a precedent for vampires using hypnosis to coerce a guilty party into admitting their crimes? Doubtful, but she did know one thing for sure, none of this crap was helping her prepare for Reggie Estrada or Peter Vaughn, two opponents whose dates were quickly approaching. Then there's also the hunger. Vita hadn't fed since she had been captured, and that was nearly a week ago! That knowledge went far to explain the feral look in her eyes as she jumped to her feet with an unnatural glide and faced the single camera in the room.

"You can't hold me like this! It's frickin illegal!"

Despite how it appeared, Vita still seemed to be very much in control of her wits.

"I have a match... Uh... Soon?" Vita counted on her fingers as she tried to sort out how many days had passed. Bad mathematical skills coupled with a windowless room that was always super bright florescent eyeball hell for the vampire, but hey, thank goodness they didn't use UV lights, right? "HEY!!! What day is it!?"

Finally, someone responded via a speaker built into the camera.

chsuuhh-PRISIONER, FACE THE FAR SIDE OF THE ROOM AND PLACE THE PALMS OF YOUR HANDS AGAINST THE WALL!

Podcast

"The following program is a PodcastOne production."

"LIVE FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER, BY WAY OF THE BROKEN CUNT RANCH, THIS IS THE STONE CUNT PODCAST!"

Various Stone Cunt audio clips and catchphrases play as part of the intro! Lots of Hell yeah's and cunts!

"Welcome to the Stone Cunt Podcast, I'm your host, Stone Cunt. Now, this episode was intended to feature Vita Valenteen, but the cunt was too busy, so instead, we get her manager. Please welcome Jami Piper to the show, cunts! Hi Jami, glad to have you here today!"

"Thanks, Stone Cunt! I'm just sad that Vita couldn't make it here herself, but you know that girl, always training!"

"Indeed, cunt! Vita was always very aggressive with her training. Especially back when she was on the juice!"

Jami laughs nervously. "I'm very aware of that situation Mr. Stone Cunt, and you're forgetting to mention that another wrestler in the company at the time was spiking her protein shakes without her knowledge. I can assure you that Vita isn't on any illegal substances today, and I'd like to add that even if she were, they likely would show no benefit considering how her body doesn't work the same as a normal human."

"Uh, yeah cunt, sure. Tough break on not capturing the Super Con, cunt. How's Vita taking it?"

"Oh!! You know, it's no big deal. She's very much looking forward to her next challenge."

"Yeah, Peter Vaughn. I've gotta say, that cunt's pretty twisted! Even Ole' Stone Cunt might take pause if asked to fight that guy under the conditions!"

"Actually, Peter Vaughn is next week, this week Vita is facing Reggie Estrada on Savage Saturday Night!"

"No shit? Okay, wow... How many shows has that cunt worked consecutively now, 8, 9 all in the last two months?"

"Vita is a very hard worker, that's for sure! However, we have discussed the idea of perhaps focusing her efforts and working a more typical schedule, but it's all a process and these things take time!"

"Ole' Stone Cunt thinks that is a sound idea. So, Vita is facing Reggie Estrada at Savage, and then 4 days later, she's stepping into the ring with a former Universal Champion in Peter Vaughn. What can you tell my listeners to clue them into just how Vita is preparing for these matches?"

"Well, Stone Cunt, frankly not much! See, upon reassessment of Vita's previous two losses, I believe that her giving up her strategy in her promotional materials led to both losses from Angelica Vaughn and Corey Smith. I'm no wrestling-wiz by any stretch of the imagination, Noah-" "Stone Cunt" "Sorry, Stone Cunt, but yeah, I'm not an expert, but I tend to think that if Vita didn't reveal her plan to learn the Sharpshooter in an effort to cripple Corey in their ladder match, and then test the hold out in her match with Ms. Vaughn, who was OBVS prepared-"

"That cunts reversal was sick!"

"Yes! Ms. Vaughn is amazing, and that's exactly why Vita shouldn't have given up any advantages that she may have had. I personally would have told her to hold off on telling anyone or using the move before Warfare. I honestly think Vita made a huge mistake there. So, when it comes to her current training, all that I can really say is that she doing everything imaginable to prepare herself."

"Bah! Nobody wants to hear you generically dance around the questions, cunt! Give us SOMETHING!"

"Um... Okay? Well... Um..."

"Any day now, cunt."

"You know, you really are rude!"

"ME!? No way, cunt! I'm a fucking sweetheart! Except to people who stink up my show with lame answers!"

"Okay! Geez! Um... She's... Well, okay, so like, I can tell you this without giving away too much. Vita knows that Reggie is a former Xtreme champion, and she definitely saw that little fit he through after failing to beat Charlie Nickles, at the last Savage. Vita doesn't like poor sports, especially ones that blast defenseless referees for like, just trying to do their jobs! So Vita is hard at work on her submissions because she told me, and I quote! I'm totally gonna make that bully cry on TV! And I believe that she will! Vita's a sweet girl, but she has a vicious side!"

Noah's voice raised several octaves from his excitement. "Oh, I know it! Back when we were still together that cunt used to always!!!" *AHEM* "...Tell me more about this vicious side."

Somewhere...

Vita faced the far wall and pressed her palms against it as she had been instructed. After a moment the door to her cell beeped and slid open. A pig was ushered into the room as the door slid closed behind it.

chsuuhh-Bon appetit!

Vita turned to face the uber-cute piggie roaming the barren room. Within seconds she was on top of it, pinning the poor creature to the ground. It squealed in fear and pounded its hoofs on the floor as it desperately tried to escape, but within moments all life left the pig, and Vita rose from her meal with blood spilling down her chin and a cold look in her eyes.

Podcast (Continued)

"and then told him to go stab TK in the ass until he paid him to stop!"

"HA! TK's ass is going to look like a bloody butcher's block! Classic Vita!"

"Yeah, but don't you find it a little messed up that she's abusing her powers to control people's minds?"

"Eh, if a cunt's stupid enough to let a vampire bite them, then they're probably better off with a vampire telling them what to do!"

"I don't know if I agree with that..."

"Oh come on, cunt! She saved your life, didn't she!?"

"You pay attention about as well as Vita! Dexter was after her, not me!"

"Still! The twat tried to kill her for a video card! The cunt got what he had coming! Besides, it's not like she hurt him, right? She just sent him back to his boss!"

"I guess... But what if she's doing this to other people? People who aren't trying to kill her?"

"Like who?"

*There's an awkward silence on-air*

"Look at this and tell me what you see."

Somewhere...

chsuuhh-PRISONER, PALMS AGAINST THE FAR WALL!

Vita stood from the floor and did as she was instructed. The cell door slid open and a single set of boots tapped across the floor.

"Ms. Johnson, I will warn you not to make any sudden movements. This entire corridor is fitted with UV lights and they will be activated long before you could possibly make an escape, even with your enhanced abilities. Do we understand each other?"

Vita was unsure if it were a bluff or not, but she was too weakened to take the chance.

"...yes..."

"Good! Do you know who I am!?"

Vita turned her head slightly, just enough to confirm with her peripheral. "I think so, but you're supposed to be dead, or like, super old."

"The details of my existence in this time are classified, but rest asured Ms. Johnson, I am the one and only Marvelous Mountie!"

Vita would be super impressed if not for the circumstances that they had met. "So, what now?"

"Now, you tell me who else you have bitten beyond Chad Hart!"

The list was long, mostly criminals of some sort. A few mistakes here and there, but mostly bad people... Mostly.

Podcast (Continued)

"-and while I understand your concerns, I'm telling ya, those scars could have just as easily been caused by any of the numbers of examples that I laid out."

"You didn't give any examples."

"Didn't I? Oh, well, how about a nail gun accident!?"

"I think that I would remem-"

"Oh! Maybe you stood up too quick and caught a couple of Canadian icicles to the neck!"

"Again, I think I would have noti-"

"OR-"

Suddenly they were both interrupted by the intrusion of Jami's text notification.

"Hey, no cell phones on the Stone Cunt Podcast! ...at least go into silent mode..."

"OR the stupid cunt actually DID bite me!"

"Hey, that's my line! It sounds mean when you say it!"

Somewhere...

The Marvelous Mountie was gone. His interrogation was over. Vita was once again alone and left with lots to consider. Even as her hero card was revoked earlier in the year, Vita maintained that she was a hero, a good person at heart. The vampirism curse that she had been inflicted with didn't change her heart! It just changed her diet and measurable abilities! The truth though, as she had come to realize through Mountie's questioning, was that she had been hurting people and it started before her heart was as black as death. The worst part about it, however, wasn't the things that she had done, but the lack of empathy or remorse that she held towards any of the events. She knew how she SHOULD feel, but she simply didn't, and it kind of scared her.

Regardless of guilt and whatever this was, Vita had a decision to make. She may well now be a criminal, the fact is, she's unsure, but even if so; just like everything else, it will come SECOND to her chosen profession!

Vita stood up and let out a sigh.

"I still can't believe I let Vinnie talk me into this..."

Vita pressed... Uh, something behind her ear, and holy shit, a ton of nanobot cameras fly out of Vita's... Uh, orifices, and begin beaming the feed to the XWF servers!

"Hello!? Anyone out there that can see this, I totally need help! I've been taken captive by some shady secret organization and I have no idea what they plan on doing with me! The circumstances in which I currently find myself are LAME, to say the least. Vinnie, surely you have GPS trackers on us without our knowledge, right!? Well, TIME TO ACTIVATE, MY DUDE!"

Vita glanced back at the 360 security camera above the door and wondered if anyone else might be listening.

"Seriously, I don't know how I'm getting out of this one, guys, and I just CAN'T take my first IDGAF loss! Count outs are almost as lame as THIS!"

Vita spread her arms in an effort to draw attention to her predicament.

"Don't take that wrong, Reggie. If you see this, I'm not trying to clown you by any means. You're a tough S.O.B. and a former Xtreme Champion. That belt is hard to get and harder to keep, so respect to anyone who can hold onto it for TWO-WHOLE-MONTHS! That really is an accomplishment, and totally earns you respect in my book, but as an Xtreme Champion that held the belt for an 82-day reign that ranked seventh longest in the history of the title, I kinda feel like I need to really bring it with you, right? No offense Reggie, this isn't a comment on where you can go, just where I have been, but I kinda feel like losing to you would be a really huge setback in my career. I've proven that I can hang in the main event, but I haven't quite found my footing to pull it all together. I will, but first I have to get out of here, and then I have to defeat you at Savage or risk falling back down the card again, and I just can't!"

Vita considered both tasks and what they would require of her. She couldn't decide which was more daunting... With a deep breath, Vita turned to face the 360 camera.

"Hey, ass-butts! I just totally remembered this really gnarly thing that I did to this one dude! Wanna hear about it!?"

chsuuhh-PRISONER, PALMS AGAINST THE FAR WALL!

Vita complied with the order and the door slid open as a single set of boots tapped across the floor.

"Okay, Ms. Johnson. What is it!?"

"Well, this one time at band camp..."

"...huh..."

Vita sprung to action, pressing off of the wall and onto her captor! She easily tackled him to the floor. In fact, she was kinda surprised at how weak he seemed! Not wanting to risk creating another thrall, Vita punched him. With a closed fist. Fairly hard. Which for him was really fucking hard. He was out like a light.

Vita sprung back to her feet and crouched at the door. She was surprised that there wasn't more security considering how in their first encounters MM would stroll in with like a whole platoon of goons. It was a good thing though, as she was concerned about how long she would last under the UV lights, so any delay in that was a good thing! Sensing that the coast was clear, Vita bounced out of the room and right into...

"What the!?"

[Image: production-crew-2.png]

It was a full-on production crew. Vita was stunned as her mind raced to figure out what this actually was. That's when The Marvelous Mountie came stumbling out of the cell holding his head. Vita turned to him with a look that conveyed her confusion. With a smile, he removed his mask.

[Image: keeso.jpg]

"I'm Jared Keeso, and you've just been CANUCK'ED!"

It took a moment for it all to register, but once Vita realized that she had just confessed to a ton of questionable feedings and thrall doings on national television, only one word came to mind.

"...crap..."

But hey, at least she was going to make Savage!

Podcast (Continued)

"I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation! Vita's a good cunt!"

"Do you think so, really?"

*An object thuds onto the desk*

"Read the entry on August 18th!"

*Noah mutters as he reads*

"Tonight was hard. I saw Noah and just raged. It was only a few months ago that he broke off our engagement. He told me that it was because of the distance between us. I was still in the XWF, he was traveling with Shawn Warstien. Shawn never liked me. Shawn got into Noah's head and turned him against me, but he's the idiot that fell for it! GOD, I'd give anything to make him go away permanently... What the fuck!?"

"Right! And on the night that you were ran down by someone driving a Hummer no less! Are you so sure that Vita is a " sweet cunt" now?"

"... Thank you for listening to the Stone Cunt Podcast."

Fade...

TO BE CONCLUDED!
IN THE RUN TO WARFARE!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Angelica Vaughn (04-28-2022), Marf (04-28-2022), Raion Kido (04-29-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-29-2022)