Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Little Piggy
Hotdog Offline
Now in new North Korean War Pig flavour!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2022, 11:33 PM

A loud, horrendous screech puckers your butthole. The ground quakes like the wrinkles in yo mama's ass cheeks as walking through the 24/7 Corridor is none other than the Crown Prince of Pork(ing your significant other); the Grand Fucking Poo-Boar; the biggest fucking hog in town (you know exactly what I fucking mean) who can make the one priest in the Catholic Church who doesn't diddle kids decide to up the ante on the fucked up front and spread those fucking ham hocks - it's Hotdog!

Oh, and he has the FXW Universal Consolation Prize. 'Cause he's the fucking champion of that Universe.

~~~

We interrupt this... umm... something... to fist the asshole of the fourth wall without lube, and bring you this completely irrelevant statement.

"Every fucking Universe."

~~~

No idea what the fuck that was. On with the show!

"Oink oink oink oink Oink oink oink oink? Oink ooiinnk Oink oink oink oink oink ooink! Oink oink, oink oin'k ooiink. Ooink oink oink oink oink Oink Oink oink? Oink ooink oink oink ooiinnk oink oink!"

Down the corridor, a glimmer of silver catches his eye, and his swine dick gets harder than Thaddeus Duke trying to pretend to be a nice guy. Alongside the shiny X-Treme Championship, he sees someone bending down and facing the other direction. Presumably to try and suck their tiny fucking pecker.

"Oink oink ooiinnk oink! Oink... oink oink oink oink oink oink, oink oink oink oink oink oink ooink ooink! Oink oink oink ooink ooiink ooiinnk oink oink ooiink oink oink oink! Ooin'k oink oink ooiink oink Oink oink oink oink!"

"The fuck?" Thunder Knuckles says, as he turns around to see the mammoth beast.

"Oink oink oink oink ooiink, ooink! Oink oink oink ooi'nk ooiink oink oink oink oink ooiinnk oink! Oink oink oink!"

Hotdog charges. And immediately trips over his erect cock, tumbles into TK, and whacks him in the face with his pork sword. It's enough to knock a motherfucker out, which it does, and from whatever voyeuristic hidey hole they were beating off in, a ref appears. One blade of Hotdog's really long asshole hair - wait, I think that's called a tail - is covering TK's shoulder!

"O'ink oink ooiinnkk oink ooiink ooiinnk ooiink. Oink oink oink, Oink oink ooink, oink Oink oink OINK oink Oink ooiinnkk oink. Oink ooiink oink, O'ink OINK OINK OINK."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Hotdog's post:
Dolly Waters (10-07-2022), Marf (04-21-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-20-2022)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-21-2022, 01:48 AM

TK kicks out in the nick of time. After being accosted by Hotdog's dick TK stands up. His opinion of the Xtreme Championship is still the same. He shakes his head from left to right, looking at the smelly swine.

If you were a goddamn dog I'd send you to Kerrien Overton's locker room.

TK kicks the prize-winning pig in the ass and watches it scurry away with a wounded butt. TK cracks his neck.

Five more matches to go.

Charlie walks into the frame. TK looks irritated, just as Charlie likes to see him.

You know, Tee-Kaye, you really should give her a name.

This?

TK holds up his Xtreme Championship.

Yeah. How about Echo, that's a pretty progressive name. Very non-binary.

Non-binary, what? I'm not naming the Championship. It already has a name, Xtreme Championship. That's it's name.

Why not? You treat her right, she'll treat you right, Isn't that right, Goldie.

Charlie brings Goldie in for several creepy smooches, slipping the tongue every once in a while. TK looks on disgusted.

That's exactly fucking why I won't.

Bobby walks into the conversation.

What did I miss?

TK points over to Charlie, whos still tongue kissing Goldie.

That.

Bobby shrugs knowing that's just a normal occurrence.

So, are we just hanging out here or what?

Let's just go.

Bobby and TK walk out of frame for about five seconds before Charlie even notices them leaving.

Hey! Wait for me!

[Image: brofade.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
ALIAS (04-21-2022), Charlie Nickles (04-21-2022), Marf (04-21-2022)