Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thangs that make you go POOP!
"Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2022, 11:25 AM

You notice a video on Youtube or something. You click it because you think that you recognize that guy, but you haven't seen or heard anything from him in forever!

Sure enough!

Herschel Kiss, or "Big Puddin" as he was known in the XWF during his stint as a bonafide BOB jobber.

Some time had passed since Herschel was on our televisions. The world thought the man dead, but it seemed that he was alive and well...

Even if in a way more generic gimmick on the indies.

Meet "THE VOODOO MURDER MAN" Herschel KILL!

(That's totally not a jobber name, right?)

"The boss needs a day off?" He says with a snort and a spit! "Rest is for the weak!" Herschel pounds his chest in anger. "But I am NOT weak, for I do NOT rest!"

Oh man, this is getting bad. Herschel stomps his foot with authority and snarls at the camera in an unintentionally comical way. This gimmick isn't for him!

"GENERIC HEEL! FOR FAR TOO LONG, YOU HAVE ESCAPED THE HANDS OF FATE AND REMAINED UNDEFEATED!"

Herchel holds a mini GH doll up to the camera's view and pokes a needle in its belly!

"WELL GH, LET US FIND OUT HOW UNDEFEATED YOU REMAIN WITH EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA THAT LASTS FOR DAYS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

As bad as that was, you expected more, but he WAS a jobber and IS only a mildly successful indy talent. Poor Herschel... One day he might find the talent (AND gimmick) to succeed...

Oh, wait... There's another video!

A part 2!

Gee, I wonder how bad this could be?

Let's click into it, shall we?

Herschel is standing there again. There's nothing special about his surroundings, but in his arms are a shit ton of little white cotton dolls.

"It seems that in my eagerness to inform the world of the awfully debilitating curse that I was placing on Generic Heel, I didn't take the time to PROPERLY read the open invite. It seems that Generic Heel may not be in this match at all!" He frowns before his eyes grow large!

"NO MATTER! WHOEVER IS TO FIND THEMSELVES FOOLISH ENOUGH TO OPPOSE ME IN THIS BATTLE ROYAL WILL FIND THEMSELVES IN A SITUATION MOST DIRE!" He looks at all of the blank white dolls in his arms. Something like 20 of them!

"FOR I HAVE SPENT THE ENTIRE NIGHT SINCE MY LAST VIDEO STITCHING TOGETHER QUITE THE COLLECTION OF DOLLS! AND AS SOON AS YOU FOOLS ENTER YOUR NAME INTO THIS, THE MOST IMPORTANT OF BATTLE ROYALS, I, "THE VOODOO MURDER MAN" HERSCHEL KILL, WILL SEARCH HIGH AND LOW FOR ANYTHING TO ATTACH ONE OF MY DOLLS...." Deep breath big fella! "TO YOOOOOOU!!!"

Herschel snarls into the camera, leaving you to hopefully feel bad for how far he's fallen once you're through laughing at him, of course.

You also wonder, will there be a part 3!?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-17-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-17-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-17-2022)