Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRAP!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2022, 06:51 PM

Vita had SOMEHOW lost her FREESTYLE belt!

How did THAT happen!? (for real yo, I thought I missed a challenge!!!)

Did she leave it behind at Chad Hart's home?

What was she going to do!? Losing one's championship belt was kinda embarrassing! Vita was freaking! "CRAP!"

That's when she noticed Ned patiently waiting to use the dark promo room.

Should she even try again? Winning Ned's belt wouldn't make hers magically reappear. Besides, it's not like these 24/7 attempts often work. They're usually a HUGE waste of time, made EVEN WORSE when the ole boy you're pinning doesn't even have the courtesy to take a frickin moment out of his day to say hi, or kick me in the teeth... SOMETHING!

"ACKNOWLEGE ME, NED KAYE!"

This sudden and unexpected outburst brought a strong furrow to Jami's brow.

"wat"

"Uh..." Vita had thought it might make a good catchphrase, but judging by Jami's reaction, perhaps not... Also, Ned didn't acknowledge her despite the instructions that she just totally shouted. "Can you believe that he's STILL ignoring me!?"

Jami cluelessly looks around before her eyes settle on Ned.

"Oh my God, you're not still hung up on that are you?"

Vita's nostrils flare as she stares daggers at the oblivious Ned Kaye.

Vita pulls a rat out of... somewhere and sinks her fangs into it, sucking it mostly dry before handing it to a disgusted Jami. "Hold my rat!" Vita wipes the blood from her lips as she marches towards Ned Kaye.

FINALLY, Ned Kaye notices Vita and turns to maybe say hi or something, but nope, Ned should have coded that greeting sooner!

KNIFE-EDGE CHOP!

NED IS STAGGERED! mostly by the unexpectedness of it all.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY FRICKIN HI LAST TIME!"

Ned attempts to say... something, IDK, Vita smacks him right across the lips before he can. Impressive spit stream though Ned, or Vita? Who should I credit here?

"You know, bucko, you should REALLY learn to show some more courtesy to your opponents in these 24/7 affairs! Do you realize the time and effort that is put into these attempts, and for what? A chance to catch the champ sleeping!?"

ANOTHER KNIFE-EDGE CHOP! NED IS BACKED AGAINST A WALL AND UNSURE HOW TO RESPOND!

"FAT CHANCE! Any champion worth their salt would never allow THAT to happen!"

Vita drops the aggression and smiles proudly. "I know that I sure didn't!" Then she looks angry again as she pecks her index finger into Ned's chest like his name were Oswald! "But SOME OF US take time out of our schedules knowing this as a friendly way to help keep the champ in top form and ready for all comers. For that, we'd like SOMETHING in return, even if it's a fat lip!"

Vita rethinks that last part. "Though I'd prefer to keep my lips thin, thank you very much!"

Ned's just trying to figure out WTF is actually happening right now, when Vita springs to action once more and again without warning.

BRIDGING BELLY TO BELLY!

I didn't even know that she knew that move, but fuck it! 1! 2!! (<--- pin, just so we're clear!)

fAkUtEO

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-16-2022, 07:08 PM

Ned Kaye, confused by Vita's angered attempts to pin him, again kicks out! He gets in a fighting stance to retaliate before taking a breath and dusting himself off, rolling his eyes and begins walking away before hesitating and saying a few words his back still turned towards her.

"Look, VV. I've got a lot going on right now. I need some time to get back in the swing of things. If you want acknowledgement, challenge me properly after I wipe the floor with the man you recently embarrassed."

Once his words had ceased, he walked away once more, a little sore from the chops, but nothing near unmanageable.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ned Kaye's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-16-2022)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2022, 07:18 PM

(04-16-2022, 07:08 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: "If you want acknowledgement, challenge me properly after I wipe the floor with the man you recently embarrassed."

📝📝📝

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year