Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY 4TH OF FUCKING JULY!
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-04-2013, 05:28 PM

:3 x Better:
I'm over here with Flo and my daddy, Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 a.k.a. Mister Feder 17 31707 1, and we're killing it with some fireworks on my front lawn. My brother just showed up with his wife AND his ex-wife -- don't ask! He brought the fireworks on a whole other level because he's already had to separate them twice! My sister got here a little earlier and brought about a full trunk full of fireworks and explosives that the cops confiscated over the last couple weeks; it's good to have a sister in law enforcement! The night is young and we're expecting more of the family to show up too. We just set a squirrel on fire and Pops almost blew an M80 off in his own hand because he was checking out a hot girl driving by! Shit's whack on the 4th you sons of bitches!

This goes out from all of us Feders to the entire XWF!

If we could stick a roman candle up all of your asses and shove some half sticks down your throats, we'd be doing just that! Fuck all-a-yall!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-04-2013, 05:41 PM

can't we just stick a roman candle up john madison's punk ass?

the soon to be Peter and Rose Gilmour send happy 4th of July wishes to the Feder family ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Sid Feder (07-04-2013)