Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Trash Talk is over
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-15-2022, 03:23 PM

Ringmaster arrived in Montreal, Quebec, Canada it was a beautiful city with a French culture that anyone could respect. Life in Montreal was slower than down in the states which Ringmaster enjoyed the most. There was no desire to impress anyone just be yourself and success will come your way eventually. He arrives at Belle Centre just moments before Saturday Night Savage was about to go live. He doesn't speak to anyone continuing down the corridor as "We Will Rock You" goes off and the crowd goes nuts. Smoke covers the staging area as Ringmaster appears. He skips down the ramp rolling into the ring and reaches out for a microphone. Someone gives him what he seeks as he smiles at the crowd.

Bonjour Ça va? I hope everyone tonight is ready for a fight. If not then XWF is not for you. You see Montreal Ringmaster called out Rampage last week wanting to prove to everyone that I fear no man. Here we are one week later and Rampage is nowhere to be found. We all knew he was a coward but part of me thought he at least had a set of balls.

The crowd cheers as he looks toward the back.

Rampage I know your dumbo-looking ass is back there somewhere so listen up. You truly are a jerk. You don't appreciate anything. I carried you to victory at March Madness and now you give me the silent treatment? I should have known teaming up with you was a mistake. It's okay though because life is about to get rough for you buddy. I'm a dangerous man and I have a point to prove. You used to be great hell you even won the Television Title in your second career match but you proved that was a fluke. I am going to put the nail in your short career and flex my muscles in front of my fans. I am going to show everyone here on the roster that I always get what I want. It doesn't require stealing, cheating, or bribing officials Rampage it's about hard work something that left you long ago. The only hard work you do now is stuffing your face with corndogs and popcorn. I got you though big boy. I am going to let you share the spotlight with me one more time. This is going to be a great night for Ringmaster.

He leans on the rope as sweat flows the energy within his body is escaping as the fans chant his name.

CAN YOU FEEL THE POWER RAMPAGE? CAN YOU FEEL THE WINDS CHANGING? Ringmaster is going to show my fans that losers like Rampage do not belong in this company. It drags the reputation through the mud and when I received the call to help them I could not resist. It's time to eliminate dead weight around here and Rampage you are the first to go. I used to care about your opinion but now you're nothing to me. I trusted you as a friend and you abused it to try and get back in the good graces of the company. Once Savage is over pack your bags and leave forever. The fans deserve someone they can rely on to be there for them. All you've done is hurt them and I have a problem with that.

Ringmaster removes his shirt and pounds his chest.

You want to battle a real man I'm as genuine as you get. I have a Ph.D. is taking care of business and believe me I will rock you and knock you on your ass. You're probably walking backstage threatening to destroy my soul and rip my back in half.

Ringmaster laughs.

I don't see that happening because that's called exercise something you have never tried a day in your life. I'm not running or ducking behind walls terrified of you big boy I'm in the ring ready to get this over with and show the world that I am the giant slayer. If you wish to join me great if not I will hunt you down and drag your lifeless body to the ring and do as I please. The fans here in Montreal paid good money for a great show and I will deliver the greatest performance between the ropes for I am RINGMASTER and no one can compare.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ring Master's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-17-2022), Jenny Myst (04-15-2022), Raion Kido (04-15-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-16-2022)