Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Low Down On Laziness
Tommy Slavino Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-12-2022, 01:14 PM

West By-God Virginia
A Small Pizza Shop

Tommy had been waiting forever and was growing impatient.

"Excuse me!?" Tommy asked.

"Oh hello, partner. What can I get ya?"

"I need to speak to Ethan."

"Oh... ETHAN!" He yells obnoxiously from the front to the back of the store. Another customer walks through the door. "Oh, gotta go!" and our cashier vanishes again!

Just then a guy yells from the back: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!"

"ETHAN!? My name is Tommy Slavino! I work for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!" Tommy cautiously steps down the hall leading to the back of the store. "I need to speak with you about a former employee, Kris Cruze."

Just then Ethan stepped into the hall.

"FUCK KRIS CRUZE!"

[Image: Cq0vnaw-WIAQi-Mh4.jpg]

OH SHIT! The Messiah really did a number on this dude's face! Tommy makes a note to tell HGH to avoid the Penis, which Kris Cruze uses in a trademark move that he calls The Peebug Plunge. Tommy smirks as he thinks to himself how a good manager such as himself might have suggested naming that move the Cruze Missile instead, but some guys are too stubborn to realize they need help.

Ethan studies Tommy up and down.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well..." Tommy seems uncomfortable bringing this up considering the shape of Ethan's mouth hole. "The guy did a real number on you, didn't he? That's some scary shit, as is his claim of defeating a former Universal champion in his debut five years ago. The fact is, I don't know much about this guy, and it's even harder to dig up anything that's not already public knowledge."

"So what, you want an employee referral or something? I can't help ya there! I barely know the guy!"

"So he didn't work here long then?"

"Nah, he worked here for about twenty years!"

"Then... How long have you worked here?"

"About 15 years!"

"Then... I don't understand, why can't you tell me more about the guy!?"

Ethan smiled his toothless smile through his mutilated mouth hole. "Because in twenty years, the fucker MIGHT have worked 12 minutes total! He was always calling off! Always giving away shifts! Always asking for raises and pats on the butt for doing the tiniest amount of work! For the 12 actual minutes of work he did give us, he did fine, great even, but he's lazy, entitled, and has no drive whatsoever! Plus he was always playing with his dick when he was here!"

Perplexed Tommy is perplexed. "I thought you said that you didn't know him that well."

"I don't, and I never said any of this! Now leave before he finds out I spoke to you!"

Tommy thinks to ask more questions anyway, but poor Ethan looks like he might crap his pants if Tommy doesn't just leave, so he does, but not before leaving the $25,000 HGH asked him to give the poor victim of some dude not being able to deal with his own inadequacies!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Slavino's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-12-2022), Raion Kido (04-14-2022)