Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best WrestleMania?
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-07-2022, 03:01 PM

WrestleMania 38 for me was a great experience. My first LIVE show in nearly two decades. I wouldn't say it was the best or greatest but the experience alone made it worth it. What is your best/greatest WM?

The Austin/KO segment was insane with the crowd for sure.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ring Master's post:
Dolly Waters (04-08-2022), Unknown Soldier (04-08-2022)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2022, 09:17 PM

To me it may not have been the best of all time, or maybe not even in the top ten. But it definitely has been one of the best in a long time. Probably the best one since Wrestlemania 30 when Daniel Bryan did his thing and the Undertaker's streak was broken by Lesnar. Some of that is attributed to covid, but it's been a while since they put together a WrestleMania from top to bottom where I was genuinely entertained throughout the entire thing. One thing that helped I think is that the celebrities they used this year were really great at transcending into the wrestling environment and putting a lot of time and effort into it instead of just using it as a payday. Logan Paul and Pat Mcafee looked like they genuinely wanted to do a great job and they did. Even the Johnny Knoxville stuff was silly and ridiculous, but somewhat entertaining and you can tell they put a lot of effort into it working with Sami Zayn.

The only bad match I think was Omos vs. Lashley and everything else was at least pretty good or not a snore-fest like a lot of wrestling these days. When I first saw the card admittedly I wasn't impressed, but then when I saw the matches live I was pleasantly surprised.

Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins was fantastic and probably the best match of them all to me. Stone Cold had a nice nostalgia feeling and he did fine in the ring and with what they did with him. Kevin Owens sold tremendously for him which he’s known to do in his matches. Owens was amazing throughout this entire storyline getting it over. It’s too bad Vince botched the stunner completely or that segment on night two would have been better, but it was still fun to see it for nostalgia. Both of the female championship matches were very good.

I've never been to a Wrestlemania live, that must have been sweet, but some of my favorite moments ever were

Taker vs. Shawn Michaels matches in Wrestlemania 25 and 26

Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart in Wrestlemania 10.

Rock vs. Hogan

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair.

Stone Cold vs. Rock I think happened three times too all were great.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Dolly Waters (04-08-2022)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-08-2022, 07:11 AM

I mean... the best Mania is 17, right? All time one of the best PPVs full stop.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
Dolly Waters (04-08-2022), Unknown Soldier (04-08-2022)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-08-2022, 12:05 PM

X7 or XIX

Wrestlemania XIX card highlights:

Shawn Michaels def. Chris Jericho

Hulk Hogan def. Mr. McMahon

The Rock def. Stone Cold (to come the trilogy of matches)

WWE Championship Match
Brock Lesnar def. Kurt Angle to become new champion

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019