Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder...And Birds
Centurion Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-06-2022, 06:12 PM

We open up in a dark, wooded area somewhere on the east coast of the United States. The background is pitch black, but a fire rages in a small clearing. There, we see Centurion standing in front of the fire. He is wearing a winter jacket, and is looking at the contents of the fire, which at this point, have become almost indistinguishable.

"There is an apology owed to a lot of people right now. An apology to the XWF. An apology to Sarah Lacklan. An apology to Jason Cashe. And most importantly - an apology to me."

Centurion bends down and picks up what we now see is fueling the fire - various wood signs of a certain former president. He tosses some of the signs into the fire, and remains fixated on them as they easily catch fire.

"This match should be the one everyone was waiting for. This should be the match that determines the block, and perhaps, the entire Plump Pigeon as a whole. Centurion vs Jason Cashe was supposed to be a battle of two undefeated heavyweights, with the winner being seen as the class of the Anarchy roster.

But that's not what we have, and that is all thanks to those MAGA fucks.

I admit, part of it is my fault. I should have seen it coming. In fact, I knew it was coming - I was just too damn stubborn to do anything about it. I figured I could fight them all off on my own. After all, it's two jobbers and an old preacher. Shouldn't be any issue, right?

Yeah, that's what I get, I guess."

Centurion takes another stack of signs and tosses them into the fire.

"I wanted this to be a great match with a lot of respect between the two competitors. A match that would tear down the house and get the crowd to go absolutely wild, and if I would have walked out on the losing end of that effort, it would have been fine. Now?

Now, I NEED to win. Which means all the honor and glory can be thrown out the window.

You know, it's kind of amazing - I did not expect myself to care this much about a random tournament on Anarchy. I have won so many titles and received so many accomplishments, this little tournament should be a complete afterthought for me. And yet, here I am, doing the math and trying to figure out the best path to get me to the finals, because there's something about that damn pigeon that attracts me to it.

I don't know all the scenarios, but one is very clear - if I lose, I'm out. No one is winning this block with two losses. So this match isn't just about notching another feather in your cap, Jason. You have the chance to eliminate me from this tournament. And I'm not quite ready to be done with this one yet."

Centurion now picks up some assorted planks and tosses them on top of the signs in the fire.

"I know I have two matches on my plate at Anarchy, and I know my focus is going to be all over the place. The XWF universe is about to witness two things - the murder of a fake cop, and the advancement and survival of a legend. Jason, you will have your opportunities. The sky is the limit for you. But for now, I need this, and I do not expect you to get in the way."

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2022), Jason Cashe (04-06-2022), Raion Kido (04-07-2022)