Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Prophets Wearing Nice Scarves
Team MAGA Offline
#MAGA

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

04-06-2022, 10:32 AM

After defeating Centurion and setting him back in the Plump Pigeon Tournament, Team MAGA should be celebrating the biggest victory of their short careers; however, recent developments from a future opponent have caused the party to be cut short. The team consisting of O.Bay T-Law, Bartholomew Lichter, and Father Jefferson Cheney are sitting in their office, watching the most recent promotional video released by Harmon Greyson Hays. The speech has ended, and an irate Cheney begins screaming.

“I don’t believe this! Who is this guy? What right does he have to call us fake? I’ve been called a lot of things in my life by a lot of immoral people, but fake? In front of OUR people?!”

Cheney stands up from his desk and turns around to face a tac board, which he has pinned the standings of the Plump Pigeon Tournament, as well as the card for this week’s Anarchy.

“We’ve got Mr. Cortinovis coming at us from the left, and Mr. Hays coming at us from the right.”

Lichter, who looks the least concerned of anyone in the group, reaches onto Cheney’s desk and grabs a piece of hard candy from a candy dish.

“I wouldn’t worry about HGH. He’s just trying to push our buttons. The man isn’t on our side at all. He’s just a grifter, looking to find the easiest way to get under our skin.”

T-Law, meanwhile, looks incredibly worried, as he glances over at Lichter.

“Yes, but what about the long term effects? If he starts picking up steam, if people start believing him over us...”

“He’s not going to start picking up steam! Are you kidding me? This man is a total dope. His entire wrestling history is filled with failure. The true patriots of this country know who we are and what we stand for, and they will see right through HGH’s fake patriotism when I’m done with him.”

All this time, Cheney has not turned back from the board. He studies it up and down before taking a deep breath.

“Hmm...you’re right, but we have to make this as convincing of a week as possible. After all, you were the one who was able to defeat Centurion, not him. If Othmur is able to do the same, and send that immoral communist into the trash heap where he belongs, the people will know we’re not only freedom fighters, but we’re winners, and this Hays man is nothing more than a loser.”

The buzzing of a cellphone is heard as Cheney turns back from the board. He reaches into his pocket and checks the caller ID, before pressing the button to answer the phone and walking out of the office. T-Law and Lichter watch as he walks out of ear shot before T-Law speaks again.

“Hays is really convincing, man. What if Cheney starts getting impressed with him? He might want to add him to the lineup, and the last thing we need is someone else splitting our revenue.”

“HGH is old news. Trust me, I’m going to stomp the shit out of him, and Cheney won’t even remember that this dude is even employed at the same company as me. Cheney likes the rhetoric, but he likes winning just as much. I scored a bunch of favor with him after taking out Centurion. If you can do the same, we’ll be on his payroll for life.”

“You don’t need to worry about me. I have a plan for Centurion. I’m more worried about you. You’ve been sitting on your ass, sipping champagne and watching YouTube videos since your last match. I think it may have gotten to your head a bit.”

Lichter lets out a slight chuckle as he pops the hard candy into his mouth and swishes it around.

“Maybe a little, but that was before I was called a manager by someone who looks like he’s never even been promoted to the position of manager. These are the assholes I’m truly here to take out. These do nothing, expect a handout, welfare punks. I’m sure this Hays guy sits on Facebook all day and complains about the government not giving him his check on time, so he can’t go and purchase his crab legs with his EBT card. He looks the type.”

“Really? He looks like a rich kid to me.”

“I know real rich kids. This guy is a wannabe rich kid. He lives like he has money, but that’s only because the tax payer has been supporting him for years. He never had a real job, so he just pretends to be fancy on national television so he can get paid. It’s sad, really.”

“Well, all I know is the pressure is on us this week. You’ve gone from being an afterthought to being a favorite in this tournament, and I have the pleasure of finishing off Centurion’s career. We need to hit these out of the park. The payday will be bigger than any heist you can possibly pull off.”

Father Cheney walks back into the room as he puts his cellphone back in his pocket.

“Gentlemen, after this week, I want to take you to Mississippi to meet the family. I’m bringing all my clients for a glorious celebration – one blessed under God. But we have a lot of work ahead of us, so let’s get back to it.”

Cheney walks back to the tac board as the camera fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Team MAGA's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-06-2022), Raion Kido (04-07-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-06-2022)