Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New person!
Myra Rivers Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-04-2022, 06:09 PM

Forgive me, I am very bad at intros. I heard plenty of good things about this place so I figured I'd join.

I've been doing this e-fedding thing for nearly 15 years now (holy crap XD) while writing Myra for the last 14+

I have been looking to broaden and expand her horizons a bit lately and I do see a few familiar faces. If you know me from other places, then you know. I am generally open minded to most things writing wise. I signed up for Madness, since it was angled, but seeing how it's a monthly show I MIGHT be able to do the RP stuff? Maybe? (if that is possible, someone let me know)

In any case, excited to be part of this!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Myra Rivers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-05-2022), Latina Submission Machina (04-04-2022), Marf (04-04-2022), Mark Flynn (04-04-2022), Theo Pryce (04-05-2022)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-04-2022, 06:37 PM

Welcome to the party, Myra

Yes our resident 80s hair metal guy and his umm... "mistress" runs an angle show that's every "other" two weeks, so say this week is first, then by next Wednesday following the show (aired on thursdays) is when it's the deadline (i'd encourage to post the first week right away since it's 1k).

Then if you decide to opt in to with either Savage or Warfare, that's another ball park you can ask the GMs/admins on about for more in depth answers on that.

Any other questions, you can hit me up or others.

Enjoy your time here in XWF.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Dolly Waters (04-06-2022), Theo Pryce (04-05-2022)
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-04-2022, 07:09 PM

Madness wrestlers are more than welcome to join the other shows as they wish! For Warfare (3 rp) or Savage (2 rp) bookings, you just need to sign up in the booking threads and you'll be placed into a match. If you want to be on Anarchy (1 rp) you should reach out to Vinnie Lane in the DMs and he will hook it up!

Excited to see you here, welcome to the circus.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-05-2022), Ned Kaye (04-05-2022), Theo Pryce (04-05-2022)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-05-2022, 06:34 AM

Happy to have you!

Madness is exciting for me because we have never done anything like it, fully angled, and it's fun to start something completely different like that.

One thing that always separated efedding from "real" wrestling like WWE is that in the real world, everything is just decided by the booker. In an RP fed, it's a real competition - so stories/winner/losers/titles etc. don't always go the way I would have planned them to go. On Madness, it's all just what I think works best or is the most fun at that time. It's wild!

But yes, absolutely, if you ever want to participate in the other brands you are more than welcome to do so. We have Anarchy which is only 1 RP per show at 1,000 words, so that could be a good way to dip your toe in if you have time constraints.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Angelica Vaughn (04-06-2022), Ned Kaye (04-05-2022), Theo Pryce (04-05-2022)
Myra Rivers Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-06-2022, 05:59 PM

Thanks for the kind words... and for a little more information on how things go around here! I'll be waiting for the next Madness card to see how things go. In the meantime, I'll be doing a lot of reading and glancing and all that fun stuff lol
Hate Post Like Post