Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail to the Chief
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2022, 09:27 AM

March 26th, 2022, Atlanta, Georgia
MAGA Rally

As the crowd anticipates former president Donald J. Trump, “ Hail to the Chief" begins to play. Out walks HGH with Tommy Slavino close behind, surrounded by fully armored SWAT. Confusion falls over the MAGA crowd as HGH reaches the podium to speak.

"My fellow Americans! I know most of you have gathered here today to hear the inspiring words of the greatest president of our lifetime, the Forty-fifth president of these great United States of America, Mr. Donald J. Trump."

The crowd gives a tiny ovation.

"However, I have it on the highest authority that Mr. Trump is out of the country at this time on some important issues in Russia and was unable to be here with us today."

The crowd mummers over the news.

"So, President Trump is not able to grace us with his presence today. Therefore, he bestowed upon me the honor and the privilege to speak to you, the great people of Atlanta, Georgia about an issue most dire to our cause!"

The crowd gives another tiny cheer.

"For those of you that do not know me, my name is Harmon Greyson Hays. I am a professional wrestler with the XWF. Now, I know a lot of you probably won't grasp that, but for those of you that do. Then this event is now for you ."

The crowd sits in silence as HGH speaks.

"Now, since I have such a great platform on which to speak. I would like to bring your attention to my upcoming match on Thursday, April 7th, 2022. It will be a part of a tournament named the Plump Pigeon Tournament. There, I face a man who claims to be one of us. He claims to be one of the MAGA team, a man by the name of one Bartholomew "Boots" Lichter."

HGH pauses and looks back at Tommy before looking towards the crowd.

"Now, fear not my fellow Americans, it has come to my attention that this false MAGA team of O-Bay T. Law and "Boots" have been waltzing around this great country of ours spreading false propaganda. They claim that they want to make America great again. They say that they have done their homework and that they have scouted the whole block of this tournament, they did not. They forgot about me! That my friends, well that is just something that didn’t sit well with me. For starters, let us take a moment to talk about January 20th, 2022 shall we. You remember that night, don't you, Mr. Lichter? ”

HGH starts to lose his composure, but Tommy steps up and taps him on the shoulder, and whispers something into his ear. You see HGH nod his head as he regains his composure to continue.

"Just thinking about that night and how you attacked me from behind before the start of the match. Quite frankly it pissed me off, however, I do applaud your tactics sir, but I want you to remember Boots, karma can be quite the bitch when she wants to be, and come April 7th, you need to realize that leaving me off your little list of worries, well that was a huge mistake. Your camp should have had you better prepared because this time there is no third man for you to pin! This time it's just you and me old man!"

"Now, kudos to you for having some big wins already, those wins would be impressive for anyone on this roster. Now that you have advanced past Dolly and Cent, you have smooth sailing the rest of the way. Well, let me stop you right there. That is most certainly not the case, just because you made it past what your compadres deemed your biggest threats, I assure you, it will not be as smooth as they told you it would be."

HGH pauses a moment.

"You see ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Lichter is a fraud. He's not even a true professional wrestler. He is just a manager in this business, that has just been on a lucky winning streak. Come Anarchy, the run of Bartholomew "Boots" Lichter comes to an abrupt halt. I will show the world and our oh-so-loving commissioner, that I am not just someone to be pushed off to the side. I will win this match, then I will go on and win this tournament. Why, because no one expects me to. That is how I like it to be.”

HGH again pauses for a moment.

"Speaking of our loving Anarchy commissioner." HGH looks up and waves at a camera. "Hello, Miss Lacklan, now I know you may, I don't know, see this eventually. I just wanted to take this time to address you, madam commissioner. You see, I've been hearing your words, and from what I can tell you like to have some liberties with names and what have you. That's all well and good, but I do want you to keep one thing in mind. I will simply do what I have been doing, shrug it off and continue to work, because I am Harmon Greyson Hays and that my friends, is how we make America great again."

Tommy starts tapping his watch signaling for HGH to wrap up.

"Now my fellow Americans, in closing. I would like to end this fantastic day with these words. April 7th, my dear Boots, in a one-on-one match, your chances of beating me are about as good as Kris Cruze having sex with a female...ZERO! I've heard you Kris, and I'll be seeing you soon. Boots, you've been lucky thus far, but this is where your ride ends Boots. I will prove that there is no place in the XWF for you! Boots you and your fellas think you have the perfect play, and I want you to continue to believe that, because I WILL NOT TIRE, I WILL NOT FALTER, and I WILL NOT FAIL! Thank You!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2022), Charlie Nickles (04-04-2022), Latina Submission Machina (04-04-2022), Raion Kido (04-07-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-04-2022)