Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-28-2022, 06:11 PM

So, I'm not sure I've responded to everyone.

To everybody, thank you very much. To think of where I was just a couple of months ago and now having won the March Madness tourney, it's been a hell of a ride.

To TK, Kido, and Jenny, awesome work. I really appreciated everything you guys wrote, and am somewhat surprised I came out ahead. We tore the house down and lived up to the legacy of the March Madness finals. Furthermore, to Kido and Jenny, I didn't get to work with TK for once, and while I may kiss his ass a bunch more shortly, I want you to know everyone's ass deserves a big wet smooch for the work they put in.

TK, thank you for driving me to come back to the XWF and do stuff. I didn't really plan on doing any roleplaying until the summer, but you kept me engaged.

If I didn't mention you by name, thank you for reading my stuff, I am glad if you liked it, shocked if you found it technically sound in terms of rubric, and I hope I can represent as KotXWF for all of you. When I mentioned I wasn't planning on writing until July, I meant it, and I will be going to UGWC WrestleStock, only now as the King of the XWF and now I gotta represent even harder.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
ALIAS (03-28-2022), Charlie Nickles (03-28-2022), Corey Smith (03-28-2022), Dolly Waters (03-29-2022), Marf (03-28-2022), Mark Flynn (03-28-2022), Ned Kaye (03-28-2022), Thaddeus Duke (03-29-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-28-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-28-2022)