Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness IV - RP Board 2022
Reflections
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-26-2022, 08:45 PM

It’s been a while since we have seen Xavier Lux in XWF, not since the Denzel Porter Invitational where he and his fellow Exiles members fell to Genesis. Well, that event was all for fun, and it’s now time to get back to business and the business is his second pay-per-view appearance against yet another newcomer. We all know how it went for him last time, spring boarding a young lion into success that really should have been Xavier's, but it wasn't meant to be just yet. But to say he is looking to redeem himself after falling short is a huge understatement. Speaking of looking, we find him walking down the corridors of a very bus hospital by himself, in his usual street clothes, which includes a CCPE black t-shirt. The COVID pandemic might be dying out but you couldn't tell in this hospital and besides, if it's not a world-wide-spread-decease it is always something else. The busy bees of the hospital don't seem to bother with Xavier and he doesn't bother them, he is clearly focused on what he is looking for. After a turn here and there, he gets to the room he is looking for and waits a moment before knocking; clearly having second thoughts about the person he is here to see. He finally makes a decision and decides to stay, knocking on the door, and after a few moments of silence, someone from inside tells him to come in and he quickly opens the door and walks inside. The room is nothing special, just a single occupancy room, there is a man laying on a bed with a neck brace on as well as a sling in his badly bruised right arm, his torso is heavily taped. The man is looking out the window, and we can see he has a few cuts in his forehead and cheekbone. The view of the room is a nice one, trees as far as the eye can see, all coming back to life as spring is almost here. There is a large lake to the right, a couple of sailboats drifting about and the sun is slowly setting behind the mountains off in the distance. Xavier walks around the bed and instead of looking at the man in the bed, he too stares at the sunset, takes a deep breath, and then begins talking.

Things haven’t gone how I wanted them to go.

No answer from the man in the bed.

Things have gone exactly how most of the XWF roster that knew who I was expected them to.

Again, no answer.

A big fish in a small pond…

This time the man on the bed speaks.

…coming to drown in the vast sea that is XWF.

Xavier turns to face the man.

It’s been said to death.

Xavier nods and then turns back to look out the window.

By them, by me, but regardless of who said it, facts are facts.

The man on the bed just grunts.

I feel like I have been in XWF for quite a while now but only have four matches under my belt, five if you count the Denzel Porter invitational and I don’t. That was an exhibition match, three on three, for charity, for showcasing, for the fans, whatever. I didn’t get pinned… I didn’t get the win either, but it was what it was…. Four matches nonetheless and I am two and two.

So why does it feel like it’s 2-20?

The man on the bed says with pain in his voice. Xavier hangs his head and puts his hands in his pockets but doesn’t answer.

Damn.

Maybe because I always expect the best out of me, and for me, if I am not winning convincingly, then not only do I see myself not as the best, not even good enough but as a lowly piece of indie shit that can’t hack it in the big time anymore.

NLW feels like a century ago.

It’s only two losses, good grief man, get a hold of yourself. You see me broken down here, I got just as many losses as you in TPW.

But you got two more wins than me.

It’s only 2 losses, and against great talent, you know this. Speak their name, speak their truths.

Fine. One of them is a former XWF Universal champion who is fighting Peter Vaughn at the same pay per view to regain said title. The other, the young lion who went on a tear, wasn’t quite ready for the TV championship yet but is in the final four of a tournament that-

That you didn’t want to be a part of. Coward.

I'm not afraid. But clearly, I'm not ready either.

Still, those are 2 good losses.

There is no such thing.

Fine, you lost. You live, you lose, you learn, move on.

To what? More losses?

Stop being a little drama queen, bitch.

Xavier turns to face him again, and this time walks up to him until he is bedside. He looks down at him, clearly stung by the last few words but deep down he knows he is right.

Drama queen huh? Who’s the one laying on a hospital bed all banged up after one little fall from the top of a cage?

You are... little bitch.

Xavier is taken back by this and then blinks rapidly, as if struggling to see all the sudden. He shakes his head, and refocuses, he looks back down at the man on the bed and he now realizes he is indeed the one on the bed, just not quite him, his other self, his TPW self.

Do you see me now?

I do.

So you know what the problem is right?

Trying to be two different personalities when I’m only one man.

Bingo. Stop trying to be that man you think they want in TPW and the man you think they want here in XWF. Just be yourself, regardless of where you are.

Be Xavier Lux.

Be the Venom, poison all these motherfuckers.

Fuck them all?

Each and every one.

Xavier nods at himself and he nods back. He walks away from the bed and heads for the door, but as he gets there, he takes a look back and sees nothing but an empty bed. He smirks, grabs a leather bag from a chair nearby which has his belongings and leaves the room and the hospital all together.

So here I am being thrown in another “falls count anywhere” match.

Because I did so well last time, right?

As if going to war with Elias all over the place last time wasn’t enough, now I gotta do it all over again with a complete unknown in my second pay-per-view ever with this promotion.

Well not completely unknown, I do know we’re both part of CCPE so that means Chris Page must think he’s a good wrestler and a helluva talent because let’s be honest; Page doesn’t align himself with just anyone. Chris knows talent, his enterprise is full of it, even if most of them are assholes. I wonder if Mac Bane is an asshole? Based on his little promo at Warfare, he is, but I digress. But as we saw at the Denzel Porter Invitational, being part of the same group, or enterprise in this case means absolutely nothing. Once we step into the ring against each other and the bell rings, anything fucking goes. Hell, even before getting into the ring those guys got very personal attacking me saying all kinds of stuff about me from the past, from the present. Saying they knew exactly who I am and the kind of impact I’m making or lack thereof. All kinds of stuff really, nothing was off limits, so I shouldn’t expect less or no different from my current opponent.

But let me tell you, honestly, whatever Mac got to say it really means nothing.

Regardless of if it’s Elias or this guy or somebody else, I will bring the same fight to each and every one of my opponents. Sometimes I do well you know, sometimes I don’t and lately in XWF it just hasn’t gone my way but I’m still gonna keep bringing it so Mac can expect a damn good fight and we can start it in the ring, or in the CCPE VIP lounge or we can start it anywhere else but at the pay-per-view there is definitely going to be a hell of a fight because frankly I’m tired of losing and if me winning a match has to come at the expense of CCPE member will then so be it.

I know booking this match is not Chris’ doing because we all know Theo Pryce wants to take down CCPE after what has been going down lately in the Warfare show. He saw an opening and he took it, booking members of the same group against each other to despite Page. Yeah, Page should have known better than to leave that opening for Pryce, but whatever, what is done and done, and Theo could have picked any member of CCPE but he must have had his reasons for picking me. But honestly, regardless of what those reasons are or what he thinks would come about from this match, it simply will be nothing more than a good old fashion fight, a CCPE showcase that will steal the show. He thinks he is going to put a crack in CCPE? Nah, he’s just going to make it stronger.

Still, I know that dude Bane is gonna try to come in and make a big impact on his first match just like Raion Kiddo did on his first match against me at the last pay-per-view where he was a last-minute add-on. But not Mac, Chris has made sure he’s being advertised in every which way possible. He’s making his big debut and expectations are high, they have seen what he can do against the likes of Vinnie Lane and now they want to see what he can do against someone like me. I know he wants to impress Chris Page and show him that the faith that he has put in him is warranted. Well guess what world? I want to show Chris Page that he wasn’t mistaken when he added me to his enterprise either. I know he has given me his vote of confidence despite my last two losses, and I know the result of this one won’t change a damn thing but I need to start pulling my weight in CCPE and since there is no way out of this match, I gotta show up and show out.

Both Bane and I have a lot riding on this match, and if I’m honest, me more than him, specially because it is a falls counts anywhere match.

You know normally I would say that this type of environment is perfect for me because I thrive in this type of matches. I’m all about the hardcore style, I’m all about wrestling that to the extreme but the truth of the matter is I just had this very type of match against Elias where I proved that was not the case. I didn’t win, and it’s not that I lost terribly, I mean I gave him a good match, he can’t just say he walked over me or that it was a walk in a park. But at the end of the day, the bottom line is that he won, he got the W so I can’t use that to boast anymore. People have seen what I can do in a falls count anywhere match and now they know that I’m not the best at it so I gotta use this match with Mac Bane as an opportunity to redeem myself. Maybe that’s why Theo Pryce put me in the match, maybe not so much as to mess with Chris but to give me another chance. Maybe, I doubt it, but maybe.

So, I gotta use this match as a way to show him, the roster and the crowd that, yeah what you saw last time was not enough to win but that’s not all I got. I got so much more in the tank, I got a lot more moves in my arsenal and if anything, the last match proved to me was that I need to step it up a notch. I need to be more hardcore, I need to be more extreme, and I need to really take it to the next level because otherwise I’m not gonna come away with a w and I need that W. Again, I know I’m only two and two, it’s not the end of the world if I don’t win but every win is so important in XWF, every win is so big and having losses is even bigger so I can’t do that to myself. I cannot lose three matches in a row and really that’s what really grinds my gears more than anything. It’s not the fact that I’ve lost twice but that I lost twice in a row and I’m looking at three now which is something I have never done in my career, it’s something that I’m not used to and granted the talent level that I’m facing in XWF is probably some of the best wrestlers I’ve ever had to face. You’ve seen what Raion Kiddo can do, everyone knows what Alias is all about, former universal champion, blah-blah-blah. Mac Bane is a current SCW world heavyweight champion and from the looks of him, one tough hombre. A big man at six-foot-six, that describes himself as a big ball of intensity.

So yeah, these matches are bigger, that much more important and I need to get a dub and no, I’m not doing it to prove it to the fans. I’m not doing it to prove it to all the wrestlers that were running their mouth about me and still can’t keep my name out of their mouths. Nah, I’m doing it for me alone, I need this W I need to get back on the winning column and refocus myself in XWF because as hard as it might be to believe, I want to be in XWF.

During this whole time I’ve been off from this promotion, I kept asking myself what am I doing here? Why did I come to this federation? What do I want to achieve and I know a lot of people are asking those question as well. They’re like, “oh he came to XWF, that’s great, he’s here finally, now what is he gonna do? What or who is he going to go after?” I honestly didn’t know, but now I do: I want to succeed in XWF.

So I need to win, that’s all that matters right now, get that W against Mac Bane and the rest will follow.

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
Chris Page (03-27-2022), Mark Flynn (03-26-2022), Raion Kido (03-27-2022), Theo Pryce (03-27-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-26-2022)