Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness IV - RP Board 2022
TOY Story
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-26-2022, 05:22 PM

As soon as the door closed, the entire room took a big gasp. Boo-bear-y and Dollface were the first to move. They hopped down from the shelf and walked across the room.

"Close call"

"I thought she would never leave."

The toys were in the midst of their own little tournament. They wanted to crown the king and the queen of the toybox, and they had set up their own little competition. PANDAemic was putting the finishing touches on the course, and Tinky was making sure the track was level. Kimmy (because, fuck Barbie) was inflating the balls that they would be using and Kit Kat was testing the jumpy-springs. It looked like the Olympics for toys, and the human almost ruined it.

There would be a number of competitions between the toys. They would race, wrestle, jump, shoot nerf guns (well, throw nerf arrows but to them it was amazing!) and climb the blocks to grab the bandanna flag and race back down to the bottom.

Geoffrey the Giraffe was at an advantage when it came to the flag game, because he could just stick his neck up and grab it.

Red Teddy and Blue Teddy were the referee's. They were discussing what would be a disqualification (mostly concerning Geofrey) while Hobs (he was a Tiger!) was stretching his stuffed legs to get ready to race.

Competition one was the race.

Competition two was the blocks.

Competition three was the wrestling match.

Competition four was the long jump.

The toys had been waiting years for this. They had been preparing every night when the human girl would sleep, longing to finally reach toy supremacy by winning the games and getting to call themselves King or Queen of the toybox for a full year. For some of them, this was their last chance at glory (they were older toys, far less played with and often shoved into a corner to die alone) and for others this was a chance to finally, in their minds, become the toy that the human girl chose to take with her to her "sessions". Even though the rumor in toy-land was that these sessions were horrifying and often resulted in the girl screaming, she would cuddle the stuffing damn near out of them afterwards.

Blue Teddy then turned and threw the nerf dart into the air. It was time for the race. Hobbs was ready. He got down into position. He would be facing off against the other fastest toy, Goatsy (he was a goat). Blue Teddy threw another dark in the air and the two took off, running with an adorable wobble and going as fast as their little legs would take them. When they got to the end, Hobbs had the advantage. Red Teddy was there to watch closely for who crossed the line first, and Timmy the Gorilla (who oddly also wore a tiara), was there to make sure nobody cheated. When Hobbs crossed the line first, he did a little dance. Goatsy was distraught but knew there were other events for redemption.

The Princess watched from her shelf-throne, a smile on her face. She had already deemed herself Queen and did not need to lower herself to the events of peasants. Nobody liked Princess.

The toys all made their way over to the blocks. The bandana flag was set up on a flag pole made from a straw and stood up using some Elmers glue that was found under the bed.

For a little girls toy, cuddle's are paramount.

Just as the nerf dart hit the air, and all of the competitors began to climb the blocks (they decided that Geoffrey would not be allowed to participate in this event), they stopped. There was a smell of smoke in the air and the room began to get extremely warm.

Red and Blue Teddy looked towards the door, their stumpy arms pointing towards and orange light emitting from underneath. They sent Timmy the Tiara wearing Gorilla over to check it out. He walked over to the door and looked under it. Just as he was about to turn back and tell the toys to hide, the door exploded and he was lost in a large, orange, ball of light. Red and Blue Teddy were the next closest. They began to scream through their stitched mouths as they caught fire, melting their bodies and the stuffing from inside of them poured out in a heap of black and yellow charred mass.

Geoffrey tripped over himself trying to get under the bed. Goat boy, who was half way up a block, fell backwards and into the flames below as the entire floor became one flame. The toys screamed in agony as they burned alive. In the door way a figure stood. Shadowy. Imposing. Doom and death in the form of a smiling face with bright blue eyes.

The princess stared into the distance as her face melted, one of her eyes falling into her ever-softening body and her face turning a blackish grey.

All these toys ever wanted was to be loved. To feel the affection from the one they looked up to the most.

The human girl loved these toys, as they were her only escape from the hell that she called reality.

Sometimes, you need to destroy something you love to truly feel what its like to live.

[Image: h2pWe53.gif]

"Kiddo.....

I'm sorry to say this hunnybear, but I think you're in over your head here. I thought maybe you'd come up with something creative and whitty to say about me. I was hoping, praying actually, that this guy that everyone thinks is the second coming of wrestling Christ would actually have a punchline stronger than "vapid" and "weak minded." I mean....how many times has someone said that EXACT SAME THING...."

*begins to count on her fingers, nodding her head with each one.*

"Madison Dyson used to call me that a lot. Like, every promo. It was her favorite thing to say about me. Poor thing. Her career was never the same after she lost to me....she died shortly after. Shame."

First Time Madison Called Me Vapid
Here Was Her Lapdog, Engy, Calling Me Vapid!
I can keep going, but you get the point....I hope

*looks up for a moment, then back down with a smile.*

"Some could say I ended her career. Others would say it was already on the downturn when I beat her. They are just jelly! But you, Rain, you take Jelly to a whole new level! You're so bitter, spiteful. I can feel it. You've never lived up to expectations here and the pressure is getting to you. I can hear you starting to crack in your words. I can see you back tracking, getting defensive, having to defend yourself over the smallest little thing........

You're pulling a rabit out of a hat only to find out that the rabbit isn't real.

You want to complain about how I tell people about my reign as Shooting Star Champ--101 days by the way--but you think that I am the only one who likes to highlight my accomplishments to make myself feel better. They all do it. It is kind of the M.O. around these parts. Duke does it. Just ask him, he will tell you how great he is. Robert Main will tell you exactly how many times APEX has won anything and Chris Page likes to brag. Centurion....holy jumping fucking shit balls, don't get that guy going about how good he is unless you've got some time to kill! Any top competitor here will tell you how good they are because they are proud. Hell, we have a title history page on the company website for a reason. I revolutionized women's wrestling here and I held down that division for over a year before my breakdown. You call the title 'defunct', and that's your prerogative boobear, but just because they didn't have anyone talented enough to compete for the title on a nightly basis after Nickles took care of Betsy, all of the sudden it's my fault that their recruiting sucks? It isn't my fault that the title is defucnt, its my fault I went away and allowed inferior talent to think they could hang until Vinnie pulled the plug for sanity sake. You know the people who don't brag? Oswald, Tommy Wish, Lord Raab, Calvalry...you know, the B tier. Why? Because they have nothing to brag about. They have done nothing of note. Does that sound familiar? Maybe that is why you don't brag, because what do you have to brag about other than the opinions of the banana slugs that inhabit this roster and seem to think you're worth more than a Dixie Cup of piss.

Yes, Rain, I know you have had a title shot. I am blonde, not blind. That is why I held up when mentioning it. I wasn't sure if being a loser was a soft spot for you. Sounds like it is. I am glad you think I am just some dumb blonde who is oblivious to the happenings around here....makes it that much better if we do face each other.....because it's clear you've already underestimated me. That's fine. I am used to it. It's your fatal flaw, not mine. You seem to have that Centurion level of small dick energy. It's toxic. I have had my share of Main Events, Rain, and many of them came while you were still drinking Sake and practicing your HI-YAH's in whatever dojo would house you. I don't care about Main Events, because they don't define me. Just like titles....I said when I came back it wasn't about chasing titles. If Charlie wants to GIVE me one, fine, but I don't let a piece of gold define me or where I sit on the card. I got my 50th career win this past Thursday, and I am just having fun. Do you even know what fun is? It's not my fault your father threatened to disown you when he heard your League of Legends team took second place. You're view of the world.. must be very narrow......"

*she gasps, putting a gloved hand over her mouth, realizing the gravity of what she just said....*

"I know I am set up for the underdog role. I know that nobody but me is giving me a shot. That's fine. I just wanna play and have fun. I am not sure if there is something in the water around here, however. Remind me not to drink the tap! Bobby Bourbon seems to be falling into the same trap as everyone else. He is grouping me in with Chris Chaos, confusing me with that piece of crap, and seems to think I have left multiple times. Big guy, get your facts straight. I mean I am batshit crazy and probably belong in a padded room but at least I can string together a coherent timeline of events. You just say things. Rain wants to talk about shock value....holy hell, Bobby you're the king. I may say some crazy stuff, but you're just flat out wrong. Everyone takes you seriously because you say it with such conviction....you actually believe your own bullshit!

I love how you distort facts to make me look bad and censor names like we're in fucking middle school. What is he, Voldemort? He who shall not be named? Grow a sack for once and say his name: S h a n e C a r v e r. Gabe Reno. We're adults here, at least physically. CHRIS went to join S h a n e and the Nazi, Fascist, Racist, Homophobic, Liablist Slandering fuck tards......I was locked away. Oh! Do you mean when I joined SEE because management here sucked? Or when I joined RLF because management here sucked? Okay! I get it now! I have been a disloyal cunt a couple times in my career, but never once was it to ride the S h a n e C a r v e r revenge train conducted by Gabe Reno. I left here because of differences with management, not some petty middle finger laden tempter tantrum. That's more your thing....and Jim Caedus's. So you can take Vinnie's dick totally out of your mouth now and ask Theo to politely stop fondling your balls. We ALL know YOU haven't been a model student here either, have ya? Rule numero uno of being a troll Bobert....you gotta have your facts right. Otherwise, it isn't a troll, its just nonsense.

OH! And way to get defensive about the Zach Galifianakis joke, by the way. It was funny and everybody laughed. You're only salty because it hit home just....a little....too....hard. "

*grins, turning towards the other camera*

Thunder Knuckles, man, I'll have what you're having my guy! An entire promo and all you did was talk about how you're going to be king. How about you try winning SOMETHING first? I mean holy hell man, your entire 'promo' was harder to follow than a Michael J. Fox creative writing class. You literally had like three sentences at the very end about me. Bravo! Did I roast you that hard that you literally had to block all of it out of your mind and only focus on the Elvis punchline? Dismiss it from your short term memory, hoping it would go away? Is one of the requirements to be a bastard being delusional? You literally are a walking, talking, nothing around here and you throw around the word king so much.....baby steps here Knucks. Lets try actually getting by Rain man first, mmmkay? Because IF you do, you've got your bastard brother Bourbino or moi, and well, we all know how well you perform in matches when the stakes are high....."

*she coughs. But not to be a bitch, like, a legit cough. Something was in her throat.*

"Damn......hate when that happens. And who said I didn't have a gag reflex?! Anywhoo.....

Knucks you're fooling yourself if you think that you're the one walking out of this. I know the bets are on Bobby, and Rainy day over there has a lot of internal support, but you seem to be on your own little island all alone. In a weird way, I respect it, because of course I think I am going to win this little game and many people think I am delusional, too. The difference is, that it won't effect me either way. I am just happy to be here, you NEED to be here. You need matches like this so that the rest of the roster doesn't forget you exist. B.O.B was your crutch because Ms. Fury carried you like a Jan Sport for a year before her untimely demise and you just haven't been able to hack it since.

You seem to be going for the comedy approach, at least that is how I heard it. You think you're entertaining. Laugh while you can, I doubt you’ll be smiling after the group of Japanese businessmen who just paid for you are finished with you. Rain is into some weird shit, man. They all are. Have him explain to you what "jiggle physics" are. It looks like Justin from Wizards of Waverly Place had a midlife crisis and got the shit beaten out of him, turned to meth and binge drinking, and here is Thunder Knuckles. You look like a mom’s basement boxing promoter. You look like a bargain basement store mannequin wearing a knock-off bathrobe. I almost feel bad for you. Almost. I would have compassion for you if I didn't already know how pathetic you truly are. Until you actually do something around here, be it in this match or sometime in the near future, just keep that trap of yours closed because you're only embarrassing yourself."

*tisk-tisk's the screen*

So I come into the Tokyo Dome the clear underdog. Coolio. I bet Raiden thinks he has home field advantage. He will probably even bring the hat, too. Who knows with that guy. All I know is that win or lose, I am going to give it all I have. I am going to go into this match loose, with nothing to lose. Every single one of these "men" has something riding on this. They all have ego's to uphold. They all have some sort of excuse as to why they aren't where they want to be in their careers. Bobby even told me he is yet to do all things he wants to do, his best achievements yadda yadda. You know who says the best is yet to come? The people who haven't done shit in the first place. Knuckles seems to think this is going to be a Bastard's match--and hell, maybe it is--but with your brash sense of self-achievement and downright assinine sense of accomplishment.....you know what, fuck it.....I don't have a punchline there. There is Confederate flag sticker on your car somewhere, I know this, and that's what I was driving at. Why waste any more time?

Rain man, I wanted to just say before I get back to arts and crafts here....you made it clear to everyone that you don't respect my accomplishment because my title is "defunct". Well, little man (and I am five feet tall, that is a lot coming from me), I would only say this. Win one before you put down another. I have held more titles in my day than you've had matches in your career and until you put that gold around your waist your opinion means nothing to anyone who actually matters.

That being said, I have to get back to what I was doing. Have fun everyone, godspeed or some shit......"

*burps*

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
NorthKoreanWarCriminal (03-26-2022), Raion Kido (03-26-2022), Theo Pryce (03-27-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-26-2022)