Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line Of Blood
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-16-2022, 04:26 PM

We open up on the outdoor balcony of Centurion's Chicago apartment. There, we see Centurion and Nellie looking directly into the camera.

"This is Nellie."

"Hello!" Nellie yells as she gives a wave.

"You're not supposed to talk." Centurion quickly responds.

"Nellie is my daughter and my manager. Beyond that, though, she is an activist, a former elected official, and an out and proud bisexual woman. At the end of the year, she will be marrying…"

Centurion walks forward and Erin comes into view. Centurion puts his hand on Erin's shoulder as he looks into the camera.

"Erin."

"Hi!" Erin quickly does a wave, which causes Centurion to slowly turn his head towards her. She just smiles as Centurion sighs and looks back into the camera.

"Erin is a lesbian, a former sex worker, and half Colombian. The two of them have lived their lives unapologetically, caring only to make good in the world. They are so kind and welcoming, they realized they have much more love to give. So, they entered a polyamorous relationship with…"

Centurion walks forward a few steps, and a previously unseen tall Asian woman with jet black hair comes into focus. She gets a giant grin on her face as Centurion places his hand on her shoulder.

"Jenny."

"Pleased to meet you all!" Jenny says as both Erin and Nellie clap. Centurion, meanwhile, takes a step forward and quickly faces all three of them.

"I thought we agreed on no talking!"

"YOU agreed to no talking." Nellie says in a sly, cunning voice. "I didn't agree to shit."

"Ughhh…

Anyway, why did I bring these three ladies up? Is it because they're all so starved for public attention that they want their sex lives to be publicized to the entire world. No…
"

"I mean, I don't mind the attention." Erin says as an aside.

"Alright, maybe they like the attention a little bit, but there's another, much bigger reason why, and it has to do with my opponent this week.

See, all those things I just said to describe these women? Those are the very things that people like Bartholomew Lichter and his bag of MAGA fucks would use as weapons against them. Hell, they still catch hate every time I wrestle in an area that isn't quite as "modern" as the rest of the country. I'm lucky as hell that I have a daughter that doesn't give a shit about the opinions of assholes like Lichter.

But here's the thing - I do. I DO give a shit about your opinions, Lichter. Not that they hurt me, no, but they give me motivation to beat you ridiculously hard - much harder than your wife beat you after she found out you slept with that bartender.

What, you think finding out information on you is difficult? You think I wouldn't know about Bartholomew Lichter, the former Bradford County district attorney that had so many allegations against him that he voluntarily gave up his position and lost his certification with the PA Bar? Come on now, you're small time. I know all about you, Boots.

I know how you dislike pretty much everyone around you, especially those that don't look and act like you. I know how you're a grifter that swindles dumb rednecks out of money by waving around a couple of Trump flags. I know how you claim to "support the police", even after getting busted for a DUI and getting the cop who pulled you over fired in retaliation.

But even still, you're just low level scim. Just like your buddy T-Law, who wears a fake badge and pretends he's a cop so he can get free drinks at a bar. No, the real scim is the person who walks to the ring with you. Father Jefferson Cheney.
"

Centurion leans over the balcony and looks into the Chicago night sky. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes before turning back to the camera.

"You're a selfish prick, Boots, and you have no morals, but Cheney is pure evil. You want to discriminate against the ladies on this balcony. Cheney wants them dead. You believe the idiots in the red hats are the key to bigger profits. He believes they are soldiers in a holy war. You're bad…but he's the fucking worst.

Unfortunately for you, he's not the one getting in the ring with me tomorrow night. You are.

You know, I half wanted to go easy on you, to save some of you for our impending War Games clash at CCP's event in July, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized Cheney could just as easily find some other dumb son of a bitch looking for a few bucks to take your place, so if I end your career tomorrow night, we won't be out a big match. All we'll be out is another annoying twat that thinks that just because he has a microphone, it means anything he says is interesting.

I won't guarantee victory, Lichter. I won't do it because there's a possibility I beat you so bad, the referee disqualifies me. What I will say, though, is PLEASE bring T-Law. PLEASE bring Cheney. Have them both there, because after I'm done turning you into hamburger meat, I'll run through their asses, too, and I'll do it all without breaking a sweat.

Be gay. Do crimes. And most importantly, fuck Trump, and all of his little foot soldiers. Maybe after I beat the shit out of one of them, the rest will finally take down their damn signs.

Biden won, assholes, and you're all in a cult. Drink the God damn Kool-Aid already so we can be done with you pricks.
"

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-17-2022), Charlie Nickles (03-18-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Centurion's post!
Thunder Knuckles™ (03-16-2022)