Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-16-2022, 03:15 PM

Jenny sat Indian Style, picking four leaf clovers off the ground and examining them. She loved getting dirt between her fingers. She loved the feeling of pulling a living thing from the ground, and the snap it made when it finally disconnected from its living space.

There is beauty in killing living things.

Bringing her head up from the floral slaughter, she noticed that the other "contestants" were here already. Some Spanish hotel maid, getting out of a taxi and wearing a backpack. Inside was a bottle of Lemon Pledge and various DVD's he has taken from the house she just left.

Did people even use DVD's anymore?

She scoffs and turns her head right, where a homeless looking man in face paint stood with his hands in his pockets. He had an ICP shirt on and it didn't look like he had showered in a number of days. She could sympathize however, sometimes showering was such a hassle. He was going on and on about some march. Juggalos, whatever they were. She thought the face paint was a nice touch. She made a mental note to add it to her wardrobe. Yay!

Were these people here for the game?

Turning her head away from the smelly painted man, she looked dead ahead. There was a midget in a red shirt stretching his legs. She found that to be humorous, seeing as his legs were.......

Getting up, she walked over to him.

"I loved you in Jackass! You're so funny!"

The little man just looked at her, didn't say anything.

"Lady, are you here for the contest?"

"Contest? No. I am here to pick Shamrocks! It is St. Patty's day!"

The gun went off, and the little man began to run.

"So I think this can be fun, being on Anarchy. I never really took Anarchy seriously when I was here before, but I've been watching the show lately because there is nothing good on Netflix, and it's actually pretty cool! And I mean....if this show is good enough for Centurion, it must be good for all of us, right? I mean, that is what he would want us to believe.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CENTURION!

I'm just kidding, ya'll. It's just fun to make fun of him and his obnoxiousness. I think he liked my game last week! I just want to play with him, and he refuses! I KNOW, deep down, he just wants to be played with too. He is so uptight, he could use some fun time. Four square, twister, maybe a trip to the moneky bars, hide-n-seek. He looks like the kind of kid who tells the other kids not to go too high on the swings because it is dangerous. Centurion, Hall Monitor since grade school!

I am just having a little fun Centykins, loosen up!

Vin-man invited me to come do this show. It's so overwhelming, I thought after 8 months off I would ease back into things but here I am on Anarchy, Savage and Warfare! Not to mention on a bit of a roll! Ahhh! Bite nails, pull hair! This is all so much so soon! And on a holiday no less! I guess my anxiety was eased knowing that I can only win this match by pinning Mini-Morbid. That's a fun game!

*giggles, jumping and clapping*

"He's so adorable, and the way he tumbles around......oh my god I just want to squeeze him! Tossing him around sounds like a ball of fun! But I do have a bunch of other kids that wanna to toss him around too.......

MINE!

I don't play well with others.

I already beat the so called Submission Machine so badly she had to start using her real name again. I made her realize just how bad she truly is on Savage, and now she gets billed in this match as if nobody knows who she is! Smooth move Vin-man, but anyone with a smart phone and a simple Google search can find out just who this worn out puta truly is.

Between her and the resident Juggalo, this Anarchy is going to kick off like a regular old circus act! Can't say I hate it, though! I love a good game and I love ridiculousness. I love Anarchy. To me, life is a game. It is beautiful. Everyone takes wins and losses so seriously around here! Everyone is so uptight! For me, I am just happy to be alive. I tried so hard to not be.....

*her face suddenly looks forlorn, with a big frown.*

"I have thought about all of the ways that I could end it. I thought about all of the ways it could go, mapped it out, what would be the best and worst. Pain scale from least to most. Shock value from most to least. I had nothing else to do but it at my window, looking out at the courtyard, and think about all of the ways I could no longer have to long to be back here. I thought I was done, I thought I had blown my shot, I thought my world was crashing down around me. I have thought more about the ways to kill myself than the ways to revive myself. It is not a good space to live in. I am still not healed, I am just as sick as ever, but at least now I have an outlet to vent what I am feeling and take my frustrations out on someone besides myself.

Beating ass is therapy, honestly.

So now I get to pin some little midget man to win the match, and I get to leave Anarchy as the highlight of the night! How fun! I never thought I'd be here, honestly, but I have to say I am glad that I am. It's so fun to be alive!

Success Is The Best Revenge and tonight, I get to prove that to myself. it no one else.

C is for cookie, and J is for Jenny

That's good enough for me.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-16-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-17-2022)