Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chasing Stardom, And Something Else
Team MAGA Offline
#MAGA

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-16-2022, 10:42 AM

Team MAGA is two weeks removed from what was both their toughest moment together, and their most successful. After a slight fight between O. Bay T-Law and Boots Lichter, Litcher defeated Dolly Waters to go 1-0 in the Plump Pigeon Tournament, easily the biggest win of his career. And this week, he has the chance to take down a living legend. Lichter, riding high off of his success, walks up to T-Law, who is sitting at an outside table in downtown Chicago. Lichter tosses an envelope on the table in front of T-Law, who stops sipping his coffee to look at it.

“What is this?”

“Open it.”

T-Law does as instructed, and he pulls out several $100 dollar bills. T-Law fans the money out in front of him, and looks at Lichter with confusion.

“Where did you get this?”

“From the old man. Said it was part of our bonus from last week. A cut of the merch sales and online donations.”

“Well, good for you.”

T-Law goes to slide the money over to Lichter, but Lichter stops him.

“No, no...that’s YOUR cut.”

“Really?”

“I told you, the old man may be crazy as fuck, but he knows what he’s doing. He understands these people better than we do, and he knows how to get them riled up enough to give us their money. The XWF fans might have seen you as the secondary player on the outside of the ring, but the nut jobs saw you as a symbol of law and honor – someone who was there to make sure the riff raff doesn’t interrupt the match. You became a bigger star by NOT wrestling.”

T-Law looks back down at the money before slipping it back in the envelop and stuffing that envelop in his pocket.

“As long as the money keeps flowing, I don’t care which one of us is out there. I do have to say, though – I kind of wish I was able to face Centurion one on one.”

“Heh, no you don’t. Cheney’s been riding my ass ever since the card came out. This one’s personal to him. Which I understand, but he seems to be more nervous about this than I am.”

“Maybe he doesn’t think you can win? Or he has his doubts?”

Lichter smirks.

“I’m sure he has his doubts. As does the rest of the world. But our plan is rock solid. There’s no way we’re screwing this up, and I know for a fact that Centurion isn’t going to be expecting what we have coming for him.”

“The man has been wrestling since the Nixon Administration. I’m pretty sure he’s planned for everything.”

“He’s never faced us before. He’s never faced the combined talents of Team MAGA. And I know that little bitch in the mask is too woke to try and inject herself into the match, so he’s going to have to go about it all alone. Poor thing.”

A young, blonde waitress stops by the table with a notepad and asks the two for orders. Lichter orders two cups of coffee for the table, and as she walks away, Lichter stares at her.

“Ugh, there’s a tight one. I wouldn’t mind taking that out for a spin.”

“She’s like, 30 years younger than you.”

“Exactly. She seems young. Maybe a little desperate. Perhaps ole Boots can flash her a little cash, and she can call me “Daddy”.”

“You’re into that shit?”

“Absolutely! You know what I’m really into? I love it when a girl has a collar and a leash, and she’s looking up at you, giving you those eyes that say “oh please, Daddy, fu...”

“Your coffees.”

Lichter is interrupted by the waitress walking over to the table and setting the coffee cups down on the table. Lichter reaches into his pocket and pulls out a twenty-dollar bill, which he hands to the waitress.

“Here you go, sweetheart. Keep treating us right, and there’s plenty more of them in there for you.”

The waitress gives the most awkward smile as she walks away from the table. Again, Lichter stares at her backside, but T-Law just taps on the table.

“You’re gross.”

“And you’re a prude. You be married for 15 years and see how quickly you start looking for some strange. Let me tell you – they don’t get tighter as they get older.”

“You need to stop worrying about getting your dick wet and start worrying about the fact that a current World Champion is gunning for your head. Centurion has been fighting with Cheney for months now. He knows he’s managing us now. He’s doing to want to kill you just to send a message.”

“He’s a pussy. He acts all tough sometimes, but he’s nothing more than a beta who gets whipped by the women in his life. We will beat this dude. And then, you just wait and see the fucking cash we’re going to be rolling in after that.”

Lichter lets out a slight laugh as he takes a sip of coffee and the camera cuts.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Team MAGA's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-16-2022), Charlie Nickles (03-18-2022)