Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!
Maxine Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-07-2022, 01:17 PM

[Image: sPG150G.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Maxine's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-07-2022), Marf (03-07-2022)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-07-2022, 03:00 PM

Marf kicks out before the three! He rolls over and gets back to his feet while starting to cough and dry heave slightly. He stands up and turns to face Maxine, who is standing up already and watching him.

The fuck is that smell!? Did you roll around in a pile of rotting fish and then wash yourself off with vinegar or something? That’s fucking atrocious! Hey! Hey? Are you even listening to me, I’m over here!

Marf waves at Maxine’s wonky eye while she grumbles at him and turns away, walking off from wherever the hell she came from.

Thanks for spoiling my fuckin’ lunch. I’ll just go to TGI Fridays another time, totally not an inconvenience at all…shithead.

Marf watches to make sure Maxine leaves while the disfigured apparition known as Damien is standing a few feet away from him suddenly.

I believe it is Monday today, Asshole.

Marf turns and kicks at Damien to chase him off.

Nobody fuckin’ asked you!

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-07-2022)