Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Cashed Out
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-16-2022, 10:40 PM

Yeah... it's a shitty name-play promo title, so what?

Welcome to the 'Having a shitty name in the XWF club' Mr. Cashe.

I’m a long time member, and happier than a toxic wrestling Twitter relationship to show some dumb rookie like you the ropes.

Much earlier

Of course I don't need the money. I live on a commune. I've funneled every dime I've earned over the last year into some community savings trust that I don't even know how to access.

Hunching over, her buttocks planted against a wall backstage, Dolly takes a deep breath and pulls an ice pack up to the fresh Gideon-Bible indention on her forehead.

Damn, playa. Sounds like you gettin’ took. A shikkity-shake shook!

Ari Silverstein, the XWFs resident postmaster smasher, hip with the drip, fresh to death ref, Kabbalah baller responds.

Meh. Who cares? I don't even like money, and money sure as shit aint never liked me.

Real recognize real. Respekt…

Ari styles his verbiage while nodding his head to inaudible rap-beat and pulling at the hair on his chin. But he’s got more to say. Looking down on his old friend Dolly, he can’t help but wonder:

…but if it’s not the Benjamin’s, if it’s not the cash, why are you putting yourself through this?

Ari asked while he ran his eyes over Dolly.

She was unrecognizable from the little doe-eyed warrior he'd met so many years ago. Her hair matted and torn, it used to stay golden and flowing even after the most violent of contests. Her body hunched and jagged, she used to whistle and skip down these hallways. But the most noticeable difference, the image that Ari couldn't shake, the one that had him not just questioning, but rather concerned about his old friend, was the missing sparkle from her eye.

Dolly bent and her back creaked as she pulled herself into an upright position, shifting the ice pack down toward her hip and grimacing as her "healed" knee popped its way back into her foundation. She turned her head with a snarl of the lip while still feeling ever bump, bruise, crack and tear from September 2021. With her eyes fully rested on Ari's now, he could see it even more plain: those bright, hopeful green eyes of hers were gone. Only black pits, surrounded by a sleepless bloodshot remained. She was dead inside. So again he wondered, why go through with this tournament?

...Because-

Just as Dolly went to answer Ari her phone began to ding with text notifications.

From Corey: 😬
From Thaddeus: The suck looks bad on you. Bounce back.
From Thunder Knuckles? Random: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well, maybe not so random after all.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-17-2022), ALIAS (03-17-2022), Jason Cashe (03-17-2022), Mark Flynn (03-17-2022), Thaddeus Duke (03-20-2022), Theo Pryce (03-17-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-16-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-17-2022)