Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Which One This Time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zombie Omega
0%
0 0%
Stay At Home Dad Omega
75.00%
6 75.00%
Agemo Yaj
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omega's March Madness Partner Poll
Jay Omega Offline
Galactic Gladiator

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-05-2022, 06:09 AM

All right folks, it's that time again. Gotta say, this concept has proven to be more fun than I anticipated.

As before, I've given y'all three options, and a little information about each. Bit of a twist this time; previously I've tried to include one option that could be considered detrimental, but so far you guys have chosen the more interesting options. Well this time, intend to challenge myself, by offering only detrimental partners to choose from.

Plus this way I have a scapegoat for when I lose, heh heh heh. On with the voting!

Zombie Omega - On Earth D3C4Y, a man-made virus was intentionally released by a terrorist cell; this undetectable virus swept across the globe in a matter of days; mutating from blood-borne to airborne almost instantly. Unlike Romero's zombies, these ones retain their intelligence, skills, and personality, but are also cursed with undeath, and an insatiable appetite for human flesh.

Stay At Home Dad Omega - On Earth D4DDY, "Jay Omega" never happened. Although Jim Quinn did train as a wrestler, he never actually broke into the business in Japan, instead working as a translator for his father-in-law's wrestling promotion. However, his young wife, Carol, did find success in the ring, leading to a wildly successful career. The young couple decided it would be best for Jim to stay home and raise the kids, but that was five children ago, and The Omega Dad is desperate for a break.

Agemo Yaj - From Earth 4B4FT, Agemo Yaj is an extreme pacifist; he loves nothing more than clean, fresh air and silent meditation. He believes that victory is a reward to be given, not a goal to be sought. That said, he's not exactly going to lie down for you, either.

Official List of XWF Achievements and Accomplishments

I ain't done shit.

Yet.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jay Omega's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-07-2022), Mark Flynn (03-16-2022)