Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 07:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Moneytalks
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-04-2022, 11:57 PM

I may have been losing a lot lately but thats okay. Just watching that money roll in when it comes to BarnCoin taking off. Thanks to all you wonderful people out there who keep on purchasing BarnCoin. Trust me, I can guarantee you will see a huge gain within the coming months as we enter the global market.

Thunder Knuckles, Be ready for our match. I am ready for March Madness. I got nothing to lose but everything to gain from this match. Just doing this to raise the stock in BarnCoin.

So buy some more while I show you how its done in the wrestling ring at Savage. Making another appearance. I got all this figured out. I show up and people invest. Mission accomplished.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Barney Green's post:
Marf (03-05-2022), Raion Kido (03-05-2022), Theo Pryce (03-09-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-05-2022)