Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Road Trip Shenanigans PART 1
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-04-2022, 07:42 PM

Thank god for roadside diners.

Hangry is a real thing. Both besties were about to become monsters if they didn't get some calories in them, STAT!

They had been driving for quite some time and the smell inside the car had turned from Ho-Ho's and Starbucks to B.O and PMS. Both of them needed a shower, too. After their shenanigans at the last motel, they were hesitant to stop at any places in Canada, in case word got out they were there. Problem is this country was SO fucking big! How long could it possibly take to get from Toronto to Ottawa?

And why was it so fucking cold?!

She was a Nevada girl, and even though she had traveled for this company before, she never once enjoyed the Canadian cold. There was a sign on the road for a truck stop and diner. Both sounded nice. They could get some food and a shower, at least.

"Truck stop would be nice. Lord knows they aren't using them right now!"

"ASH! That's so........well....accurate."

She looked out the window at the grey and snow covered abyss around them. Canada had a lot of trees.

"Trees"

Ash looks over at her. "Yes, weed is legal here."

"No. Trees, Ash. So many trees. Trees are so beautiful."

"Oh. Boring ass regular trees."

"TREES ARE NOT BORING"

"Are too."

"Are not!"

This went on for a bit and ended in a giggle from both.

The signs advertising the truck stop got more frequent, and the signs for the food that was sold in the diner area made them both drool.

"I am so hungry I could eat a horse."

"NO!!!!!"

Ash jumped a bit. "Da fuck?"

"Ponies are NOT food, Ash!"

Remembering Jenny's girlhood love for horses, she reeled it back.

"That's right, they are for riding and petting..."

"And if you're into that kinda stuff....fu--"

"LOOK! There is the truck stop!"

She slammed on her blinker so hard she thought the broke the nob off.

The Nissan Sentra crunched its way into the snow covered truck stop lot. It was pretty empty, as expected with most of the truckers on strike. They found a spot right near the door. SCORE!

She parked the car and Jenny already had her belt off. She was staring out the rapidly fogging window, into the distance, near two trucks that sat about 60 yards off. Just the heads, their trailers had been unloaded. One had its lights on, engine brumbling. The other appeared to be off. Jenny appeared captivated by something in the foggy distance. Her focus was intense.

"Jen? Jeennnnnn"

She had to reach over and shake her, gasping her out of her stupor.

"What is so exciting about two trucks?"

"There is a man over there."

Ash looked, squinting her eyes to see. There was nobody there.

"No, there isn't."

"He is standing right there. He is taunting me."

Ash took a deep breath. She knew her friend was still a little messed up. "Okay, well come inside and get food, maybe he will be gone when we get back out."

Jenny took a breath and nodded, pulling on the door handle to get out of the car.

++++

Walking inside, the two quickly procured a shower. It was nice to feel the hot water on her hands, see the steam, and it was the first "real" shower she had taken since she went away. The showers at the asylum weren't exactly......tasteful. When the water turned on, however, she couldn't step in. Her anxiety began to trigger again. She agreed to just run her head under the sink, but getting naked......

She couldn't..

Not yet.

Not here.

She waited outside for Ash to finish. That bitch was in there forever! She finally came out in a fresh hoodie and leggings.

"You.....brought different clothes?"

"I did."

"Lame."

"Hygiene."

"Lamer."

The two decided they were hungry and wanted to find the food portion of the sprawling truck stop. There were the show, for sure, with many of the men looking at them with eyes as hungry as their bellies. Deciding they were not going to stop and ask, they went on an adventure to find the food themselves.

Finally, after walking for longer than they would have liked, they found the food portion. The menu was old, the letters faded, but legible.

A Spanish woman stepped up to take their order and Jenny's eyes went wide. She gave the one second finger motion, and pulled her friend back.

"That's her!"

"What?"

"HER That is HER!"

"WHO?"

"The girl I am facing this week! That is her!"

"Jen. You are a professional wrestler, as is she. I HIGHLY doubt she is working at a truck stop in the middle of bum fuck Canada."

"IT'S HER!" her voice a loud whisper now, clearly audible to anyone in the vicinity.

An exhale from Ash.

"Okay......okay. So what next?"

"Follow my lead!"

They stepped up to the counter to place their order, the Spanish woman smiling at them from behind the deli glass.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: UrI4NSN.gif]

"Well, this has been a fun little ride, hasn't it?

Now I find myself in a tournament for the March Madness Pay Per View. How did we get here, hmmm? A simple opt in? Is that all it takes? Any schlub on the planet can throw their card in the mix to compete to become King or Queen of this company for a year? Is that the standard we are holding ourselves to now? A lot has change since I went away, hmm?

NO! No, no, no, no.

It couldn't be that. We couldn't have dropped that far in our expectations, could we have? Could it be that perhaps I have come back and impressed someone who matters around here? I lost my first match! Butttttt.......I made easy work of Luca's sister, I took out the trash--er--Angelica Vaughn--I beat Erica Marie, Barney Green, I pushed Centurion further than he has been in years----

No.....I can't be THAT impressive.

*giggles*

I'm just a girl, lost in a world galaxies from what I have become accustomed to, making the best of what I am given. I am just one person, now thrust into a tournament to crown the top dog in the park, and something that gives us a certain status 'round these parts. Apparently, I am in the "Elite 8". Pretty neat.

My anxiety is at Super-Saiyan, and my paranoia is meth cook level. My baggage has reached my carry-on limit with Delta.

SOMETHING TO MAKE THE PAIN STOP

So I inflict it.

It helps.

I just do things and hope for the best. Now I am put into a match against somebody named the "Latina Submission Machina". I saw this and my first thought was 'Yes I would like the Burrito Loco and a large Sprite please'. Is that bad?"

*shrugs*

"I dont know anymore what is right or wrong. I skate that line because to me, it's all bad. There is no good in my life. The voices don't allow me to live in peace.

Do they have internet in your country?

If they do, you would have seen the blogs, the beat reports, the recaps.

*her lip curls*

"I. HATE. THOSE.

They are making me out to be some superstar. I was nominated for Super Star of the Month! Is this supposed to make me tear up? Make me write out a speech thanking everyone in my life who made this possible? Get ready to be shrouded in gifts and accolades that I haven't earned for anything other than coming out and doing my job?

What is my job?

Do I have a job?

I came back under my own terms. I needed the exercise. I needed to get out of my own head. I didn't come back to be a 'star'--that is for hacks like Centurion. I am here to do what I want, when I want, to who I want, to make myself feel better about......well.....myself.

Does that make sense?

It does to me, and that is what matters.

And now I get to step into the ring with someone who claims they want to make their opponent quit. Tap out. Submit. She wears a mask and a fancy outfit donning her countries colors. Wow! All dressed up and pretty for a big day cleaning someone else’s house and taking care of someone else’s kids, aren't ya?

Wait, is that not what you do?

What DO you ACTUALLY do?

We haven't seen or heard from you in over a month. Not since you got your puta handed to you by everyone's favorite pretty boy, Thaddeus Duke, and sent back to the border with your tail between your legs.

Or how about the Pay Per View, when you lost everyone's favorite senior citizen, Doc?

Hell, you haven't won a match since Anarchy when Vita CARRIED your rotting carcass across the finish line. That was in JANUARY. You haven't won a singles match this year, and yet YOU get a chance to step into the ring and prove you have what it takes?

Vinnie promised you a green card, didn't he?! Don't lie, it's okay. He is known to talk out of his ass sometimes.

You have been beaten at your own game time and time again. You locked in a Dragon Sleeper on someone nobody has ever even heard of in what should have been a dark match on what should be a dark show, and now you don't get the 'Submission Match' privilege. You've lost that. Go to time out! You're grounded!

You know, when I beat Madison Dyson the first time I won by submission, right? I made her quit in the middle of the ring. Madison is twice the man you'll ever be! So what do you feel your odds truly are?

Mexico has a tradition based on pride. Machismo! Intensity, guts, a no-quit attitude. Despite their biggest city in the midst of a water crisis and sinking into the ground more and more each year, they have a lot of pride in what they do and who they are!

What do your 14 brothers and sisters think of you so far? You must be the disappointment of the entire Gonzalez familia.

*she twirls her hair with a gloved hand, looking down at her feet*

Don't beat yourself up too bad. I know allllllll about disappointing daddy. I couldn't be what my family wanted me to be either. No matter how hard I tried, I was just never the little angel they expected me to be. I could never be 'good enough'. So I decided to be great. I decided to put up a perfectly maincured middle finger to the world and be the best damn disappointment I could be! Sure, I am not perfect, far from it. I have a complex that many people don't understand, so they choose to become frustrated by it instead of understanding it. I get it. I know what being a loser feels like.

I have Erica Marie up my ass for whatever reason. I decided to have a little fun with Centurion on Anarchy. I have Charlie Nickles offering to GIVE me a title in exchange for the ear I cut off of him. Now I have this tournament. I am in the weeds mamacita, and all I wanted to do was come back and have a little fun. I wanted to play. I was fully down to play with myself--that sounded bad--but I didn't expect everyone to want to play with me! (That also sounded bad).

I don't play well with others.

I am fully content to sit here, brush my dolls hair, swing on the swings, and sing songs to myself. Everyone seems to want to bring me into their lives. They want to play!

.....so, maybe, I should show them my game. It's fun!

I get to play with someone who everyone is telling me is a sleeping giant. Someone who could upset me in this match. Someone who nobody really knows, yet when people are asked about me they are told she is "decent." A "decent competitor". Hmm. Decent compared to a corpse that has been sitting in the sun for a month....during a drought in the Mojave.....hmmmm I think I may take my chances. I'll be decent all day. Some people think Barney Green is 'decent'. Fat with a soulless stare is decent? I would hate to see what you think is bad.

*she looks back down at her feet, moving her legs back and forth in a playful manner*

"Ever since I've been back they have put me in all sorts of matches. Dangerous matches where someone could have gotten a serious boo-boo! Blood running rampant! Now, I get to have a normal, boring match with you. I don't think you're boring. I think you suck, but not boring. I think you've got a lot of layers under that mask. Same sex marriage must have been the best news you've heard. You can now find that special woman and avoid deportation!

Oh come on, you're CLEARLY a lesbian. Don't make me out to be the bad one here.

I can already see the fine coming. Oh well. I will have Ash pay it for me.

So bring it all baby girl. Bring your arsenal of submission moves. Bring your technical prowess. Bring your luchador style. I have never faced one of you before.

Oh come on, that one wasn't even an ethnic shot!

I will be waiting patiently to give you another loss in 2022, and move on to the final four to face some REAL competition. Until then,

Au Revioir!

Er---Adios....

You get the gist"

[Image: ZKtkpN8.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Raion Kido (03-05-2022), Theo Pryce (03-09-2022)