Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Closed to the Public
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-03-2013, 10:49 AM

Outside the Temple, Mystica watches in earnest as Hyphema plasters the notifications all over the entranceway and fence down at the end of the graveyard. They are bright blue notifications, all reading the same thing: "The Temple is closed to public worship." As she finishes up the job, Hyphema marches up the dirt path back towards Mystica, who stands with arms folded.

"Why are we doing this?" she asks Mystica, who has finally changed into his wrestling gear for the evening.

"Because something new has arrived, luv. Can't go spreading this. All this seediness. There's a new word to send to the people. Mystica is no longer the messenger of hope. No, not at all."

"I understand, Father, but all this...it seems unnecessary. Where will the followers go?"

"Let Eli or someone take in a bunch of money-lenders, liars, and adulterers. I'm not here to pander to their need of salvation. I've finally realized what my purpose in this world is. I'm not here to save. I'm here to warn, and laugh. Laugh in the face of those who think there's a light on the other side. Tonight, I spread a new word. A word of fear, madness, and destruction. Something inside me has awoken, signaling a new era to me. That thing I met up in the wilderness has equally awoken, and it is now gathering the energy to rise. It shall rise in me."

Mystica leads the way down the walk to the fence, and opens it for Hyphema, who follows willingly, her blood-pooled eyes welling up with tears.

"Where are we going?" she asks, sniffling.

"Off to the show. Off to damnation. The car will be here soon. The carriage to carry me on to the first night of the new age. Welcome home, luv. These are the arms of madness. Wednesday night. Time to feed the monsters in my head. The cages are unlocked now. Let's go see if Hero and Falcon taste like I imagine they do. They taste like fear, I'd think. And some brash, uselessness. May the creatures have mercy on their souls."

As a plain black car pulls up, Hyphema shivers in the coming dusk, but Mystica stands against the wind, smiling softly to himself. He is quite ready. Something new starts tonight, and Mystica cannot wait to let it happen. As the two shuffle into the car, Mystica begins humming a small tune to himself. Hyphema seems unfamiliar with it, as she might sing along if she knew the tune.Even more so, she remains silent because the singing voice emerging from Mystica's throat is not the usual voice of the prophet. It is the sounding of the seventh trumpet, awakening the creature that will swallow the earth whole.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post