Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the XWF
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-02-2022, 01:47 PM

What an exciting couple months we've had so far this year, eh? Your TV champion has already knocked off Ruby, Graves, Kido, Terry Marshall, and Space Lord in 22': but there is plenty of work still to be done! Some people, of course, can't stand to admit that the state of the XWF has undergone severe and drastic changes since Alias took off in November. There's a new name at the top of the food chain, and baby, I ain't ever coming down!

There ain't no trace of Demos in my blood, there ain't no trace of Demos in my soul. There ain't a single trace of Demos left in the XWF, so of course Alias can't stop blabbering about him. My god, Alias talks about beating Demos like it happened last month, last quarter, in the last six months, in the last nine...of course, Demos hasn't been around in nearly a year, but Alias can never let a sleeping ghost lay.

You know folks, Alias says he isn't smart: I guess he told us all today how the Left Hand beat a couple dozen IQ points out of him. I mean, fair enough: no wonder he cares so much about having beaten Bourbon. Shit, I've beaten Bourbon, too- but you don't see me flexing on it...cause I'm fighting Alias! What good is a victory over a man who's not on the card, who's not going to be on the show? Alias beat Bourbon, Nickles has beaten Bourbon, so what? it's a good win but it's not relevant to the card and it ain't gonna help Alias one lick when he's facing off against me.

I heard a rumor that Alias is all angsty, all mad, all pissed at The Nickleman....because I didn't upload my videos fast enough for him? The fuck? Who cares?

Alias, if you wanted to talk about how I pinned you for a championship belt, you didn't need to wait so long! You had weeks to talk about, you had weeks to respond! You said you remember the event, you said you remembered chatting to Steve about your stories before being pinned by The Nickleman.

So why'd you hide the truth? Why'd you work to conceal it, why did you never admit it until I rolled the footage? Because you're a fucking pussy, Alias. Don't put your failures on The Nickleman! I didn't tell you to talk about irrelevant and pointless shit for hours on end, I didn't tell you to let Dani and Lance direct your shoots! You should've led with the history, Alias! Everyone knows it, it's clear as day, the footage is always in the archive, so why the fuck didn't you talk about it until now? Until today?

Because you're a massive pussy, and you didn't want to give ol' Saint Nick the chance to respond. Funny, ain't it? Alias chides me for needing to have the last word, and then he runs off and does some stupid shit like this, as if any of those will count for shit when that bell rings. Who's the bitch, Alias? That's right, homie: YOU ARE.

It's not my fault you spilled your load so early! It's not my fault Lance wasted your precious screen time talking about weeping willow trees! It's not my fault you came into this match with no strategy and no gameplan! That's all on YOU, Alias. Your loss to the Nickleman tonight will rest squarely on your own shoulders.

But it's no surprise The former Universal Champ feels that he NEEDS to respond to the Nickleman in this way. After weeks and weeks of back and forth, Alias feels the need to clear the air: but why?

Because he KNOWS he's behind the eight ball, he knows he's being lapped by The Nickleman. That says a lot, don't it? In just two weeks Alias went from the world-eater to the word-eater, and now he's treating us all to a full-course buffet of enraged ramblings.

But I guess that's just the state of the XWF, ain't it? It happened to Omega, it happened to Granger, it happened to Caedus, and now it's happenin' to lil' bitty Allie. The big dogs will bark loud and bark long, but their barks always turn to howls when The Nickleman starts skinning their hide!

So Sit back and relax, little Alley-cat, because you're making yourself looking foolish. If you needed some extra time you should have taken it.

See you later tonight. XOXO.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-02-2022), Marf (03-02-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-02-2022), Unknown Soldier (03-02-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-02-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-02-2022, 02:21 PM

Corey seems to be rightly pontificating on the veracity of Charlie's arguments. In fact, he seems to be considering them for quite some time, expending no small amount of mental acumen in the process. Clearly he's sharpening his mental knives!

Corey then opens his mouth, and after a prolific intake of air, says....

Cram it.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-02-2022), Charlie Nickles (03-02-2022), Jay Omega (03-02-2022), Thaddeus Duke (03-02-2022)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-02-2022, 04:57 PM

"So... you're looking for a fight when we've already got one scheduled? That tracks. Last time you bailed too, and based on, we'll... everything... you've forgotten to even show up for this one.

I guess you don’t need to in this new XWF that..."

Checks notes passed by Lance.

"Still has Corey Smith as the Supercontinental Champion.

Still has you as the Televison Champion.

Has Flynn Marco and NK as the tag team champions again - that is, the championships they lost when I departed.

Still has Flynn and NK beating Bastards too, for that matter.

Oh, and still has a certain someone about to take back the Universal Championship.

Yup, super different that is."

Eye roll city, baby.

"Jesus fudge-packing Christ, you're actually trying to pass off you being in the same position as you always were as being some sort of shift in the status quo?

Charlie Nickles, everybody!

The same as he ever was."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
Charlie Nickles (03-02-2022), Thaddeus Duke (03-02-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-02-2022, 05:13 PM

(03-02-2022, 04:57 PM)ALIAS Said: "So... you're looking for a fight when we've already got one scheduled? That tracks.

I'm always looking for a fight, are you stupid or something? Well I spose' you are, cause you forgot we have TWO fights scheduled! Now calm down and go develop some more character before I turn your second uni run to ash.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-02-2022, 05:48 PM

"LOL! Gotta feel for Petey Vee, right now, don't ya?

No?

Yeah, me neither.

Do feel sorry for how bad your asshole’s getting exposed though. Again.

Oh liar me.

XOXO"

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post