Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Family grows...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-03-2013, 10:15 AM

Eli wakes up early in the morning and goes to his rocking chair on his porch to wait for the sun to come up. The ground is wet from the rain that came from the storm yesterday. Both of Eli's sisters made it to his home safely late yesterday evening and grabbed a couple of rooms in his house. Maggie is walking along outside by yourself.. browsing her new surroundings. She notices Eli is sitting in his chair looking at her. She stops and stares at him for a moment, then begins to walk towards him. He stops at the bottom step of his porch..

Maggie "Hey Eli. Whatcha doin' up this early?

Eli James IV "Why miss something as beautiful as a sunrise? I never miss it.

Maggie "Mind if I join ya?

Eli waves her to come up. She looks around and sees a few other chairs on the other side of the porch, so she goes to get one and sits it by Eli.

Eli James IV "Enjoyin' yourself so far?

Maggie "This place is beautiful. Never seen anything like it in all my life. So you lived on this big piece of land by yourself before you gave your life to God?

Eli James IV "Yea. I dated a few ladies, but it didn't work out. My calling was higher than the relationship. Now, I have people who want to follow the truth.. compassionate people.. lovin' people.

Maggie "This place is beautiful. Never seen anything like it in all my life. So you lived on this big piece of land by yourself before you gave your life to God?

Eli James IV "Yea. I dated a few ladies, but it didn't work out. My calling was higher than the relationship. Now, I have people who want to follow the truth.. compassionate people.. lovin' people.

Maggie "Our momma told us you were the right man for me and Becky to come see and listen to. We kinda re..

Eli James IV "Rebelled. I know, darlin. You went to the party scene, got in trouble, became addicts, and wanted a way out. Your Momma knew my family for a long time.. good woman.. I'm just glad I can help ya'll out.

Maggie "If there's anything.. I mean ANYTHING.. I can do to show my appreciation.. let me know.

... Maggie says licking her lips in a seductive way, but Eli keeps his focus on the sun rising. Maggie continues to try to give sexual gestures to tease Eli or grab his attention, but he completely ignores her and his eyes remain on the sun. Maggie looks annoyed he's not paying her attention.

Maggie "So, are ya single?

Eli James IV "A sinner wants to do one thing, Maggie. Sin. It's the nature by default. Sometimes, bein' in a relationship districts one from the purpose of their calling. Can it enhance it? Sure. Sometimes. It's gotta be the right time and fit. A tight fit. If it's lose, then you'll easily be separated. Get what I mean?

Maggie looks surprised at what Eli said and isn't sure if he's talking about her sexual parts or if he has some type of hidden meaning. She's not sure how to react to his talk.

Maggie "Um. I.. Guess so?

Eli James IV "You're a pretty lady. Sin always looks enticing.. it's covered in chocolate to hide its real flavor.. so we keep on eating.. but what happens when the sun melts away the chocolate and we get to taste the sin? We would spew it out of our mouths. Now.. what if the chocolate was pure chocolate without the hidden sin flavor.. without the affects of sin? It would be great.

Maggie "Not exactly sure what ya mean, Eli? Am I sin?

Eli James IV "You represent sin, honey. Beautiful on the outside, but the heart is filled with a lot of sin. Jealousy.. envy.. pride.. anger.. lust. Imagine how much more beautiful you would be if that heart was filled with love.. peace.. joy.. selflessness.. now which sounds better to you?

Maggie "I'm beginning to understand.

Eli James IV "Keep your head up, and eyes fixed on truth. Follow me, Maggie.. and life will be enjoyable again.

Maggie smiles and looks towards the sun with Eli.

Eli James IV "Why can't people be like you? A sinner, but one who wants a better world. A sinner, but one who wants to be free from their cage. Why must the others beg to die in their sin? They mock me. Each time someone opens their mouth, they have to mock Eli James for speaking the godly truth. I never brought a message of hate, Maggie. I've always brought a message that can restore their lost hope.. that would place eternal joy in their hearts and rid of their temporary happiness.. why must those in the XWF continue to walk astray?

The Almighty was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. Their sin had reached the heavens. It was time for judgment to rest upon all those who were there. A man of God.. Abraham.. pleaded with the Almighty about not destroyin it because people he cared about lived there.. members of his own family. He asked the Lord if he would destroy it if 50 righteous people were there.. if 40.. if 30.. if 10.. and the Lord promised he wouldn't for the sake of the few righteous.

I had come to plead with the Lord to withhold his judgment.. even if a few extra weeks.. so I came to present the truth. Their sin had reached the heavens, just like Sodom and Gomorrah's had. I pleaded with the Almighty, like Abraham, and the Lord spoke to me like he did to Abraham. Judgment is coming. It may be prolonged, but it will come. Sin separates man from God. God doesn't want to be separated from his creation, but they choose by their life.

Judgment is coming. There's no question or doubt. The wrath of the Almighty will come upon all those who remain in their sin. Battles will be lost, but the war will be won. People must realize I'm not here to win battles. I'm here to win the war. A war that THEY started. A war that could have been avoided if they would just turn their lives over to the Almighty. I'm not a bad guy, Maggie. I just came to bring the truth. You know I wanna help people, don't ya? You see the mercy upon my heart. You see the grace I place upon everyone, even those that may not deserve it.

The rain will fall on the righteous and the wicked. The righteous will be covered and protected. The world shall feel the warmth of the burning coals falling from the heavens that have truth written on each one. It will mark the flesh for an eternal reminder of the justice that has been given by the Almighty Judge.

Maggie "Sounds kinda scary, Mr. James.

Eli James IV "Call me Eli. It will be scary.. for the sinners. For us, the saints of the Almighty, will see none of it. We won't feel the markings. We won't be in suffering or pain. We'll be caught up in the glory of His majesty.

The sun starts showing its brightness upon Eli and Maggie's face as it rises to begin the day. Maggie looks at Eli's face and watches his peaceful expressions. He closes his eyes to enjoy the warmth of the sun.. he seems to be listening to the birds sing their songs..

Eli James IV "Enjoy this while you can. All creation sings of the Almighty's praise. It testifies of who he is. Enjoy every bit of it now, because the judgment is near.

Maggie closes her eyes and tries to do what Eli does. As she does, both the James sisters.. Rachel and Sarah.. walk up..

Rachel James "Eli!

Eli opens his eyes and sees both of his sisters are up and on his porch to greet him.

Eli James IV "Mornin' Rachel..

Eli leans and kisses Rachel on the cheek.

Sarah James "Hey brother.

Eli leans and kisses Sarah on the cheek.

Sarah James "Who's this?

Eli James IV "This here is Maggie. She came in with her sister, Becky, yesterday too.

Eli notices the angry look both of his sisters give Maggie.

Eli James IV "Maggie.. those two girls you talked to yesterday.. Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth.. find 'em and see what they need. Would ya, darlin?

Maggie gives a dirty look back at Rachel and Sarah.. and then she leaves the three together.

Sarah James "So, how ya' been?

Eli James IV "Not bad. Doin the good Lord's work. Preparing the people for the comin judgment.

Rachel James "Find any future Misses Eli James? Gotta lot of ladies 'round here.

Eli James IV "Just enjoyin the works of thy hands. So, what made ya'll decide to come up here?

Rachel James "We wanna be with our brother.

Sarah James "And help you spread the good word.

Eli James IV "Good to have ya'll back home.

Eli is standing in front of a camera..

Eli James IV "In order to rise.. you must fall first. You have seen and heard the warnings. Before a tornado ever touches the ground.. the weather man gives warning.. signs will prove if he's right or wrong.. if he's wrong then you call him stupid and never believe him again.. if he's right then you saved your life. The rain has fallen. The thunder has shaken the ground and sounded the alarm. The lightning has flashed a little light for you to see before you the truth. You know what's next... hehehehe...

Mark Flynn.. NeoNero.. you boys will see a man standing in front of you.. a man with purpose.. a man without fear in his eyes.. no darkness in his heart.. a man that has a message to deliver. It's.. Just.. Beginning.

The door is closing. You will be swallowed up by the darkness. It will overtake you. What happens when you've sat so long in the dark and along comes a man with a bright light to shine in your eyes? It hurts. It blinds you for a second.. and you wanna go back into the dark. Your eyes adjusted to the dark. You want to stay there and be comfortable. My light won't stop shining. It will always be in your eyes revealing the truth, even if it hurts ya.

Man, hehehehe. WAKE UP! O SLEEPERS! Hear the battle cry! Listen to the voice of truth! Why must you remain in the puddle of your own filth? Is there no good left within you? You are flooded with rivers of misunderstanding and confusion. Walk to the light, man. No. Run to the light! See what is real and what isn't. Leave this world behind and join a brand new world.

See ya boys, real soon...

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post