Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
Finding Our Way
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-20-2022, 11:59 PM

Savage December 11th, 2021 Said:

Charlie Nickles©
- vs -
Terry Borden
15 Minute Time Limit - Television Title Match. HELL IN A CELL - STRIPPER ON A POLE MATCH

WINNER AND STILL XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION - CHARLIE NICKLES

Charlie starts climbing down the cell where a broken Terry Borden lays on the floor following the free fall from the top of the Cell. As Charlie reaches the ground the Hell in a Cell structure begins to rise back up towards the rafters.

PIP: Charlie has successfully retained the Television Championship, but it doesn’t look like he’s finished.

Charlie picks Borden up off the floor where he hurls him back into the ring. Charlie rolls back into the ring under the bottom rope where he gets back up to his feet.

HHL: Come on Charlie haven’t you done enough?

The crowd erupts in boos as Charlie starts stomping down on top of Terry’s chest and sternum as the crowd boos loudly upon each kick laid into Borden only getting louder as Charlie drops down to the mat where he starts choking Terry!

DING… DING… DING…

Charlie continues to choke away at Borden when suddenly…

HHL: What a minute!

The crowd responded with a pop as THUNDER KNUCKLES emerges out to the top of the ramp where he walks with a purpose flanked by BOBBY BOURBON who is seemingly trying to talk him out of heading to the ring!

PIP: I don’t know what is about to happen here but I have a sinking suspicion that Thunder Knuckles is coming to get him some of Charlie!

Charlie paces back and forth calling Thunder Knuckles to get his ass in the ring. Them No Good Bastards hit ringside where Thunder Knuckles slides into the ring while Bourbon quickly climbs up on the ring apron where he steps through the ropes as Thunder Knuckles has gotten to his feet where he and Charlie are about to go nose to nose before Bobby steps in separating the two men.

HHL: Bobby Bourbon is trying to play peacemaker.

Bobby tries to talk Thunder Knuckles down as Charlie continues to spit some shit talk towards Thunder Knuckles that only antagonizes him further. We can see Terry Borden starting to get to one knee before stepping up to a vertical base.

PIP: Borden’s back up!

Terry Borden is suddenly kicked in the gut by… THUNDER KNUCKLES!

HHL: WHAT?!?!

Charlie quickly underhooks the arms of Borden where he plants him with a Devil Hook Drop into Bobby Bourbon who deadlift suplexes Borden up into the air into the

Rainbow Laser Death Sequence!

The crowd erupts with boos as Them No Good Bastards and Charlie Nickels

Thunder Knuckles rolls out of the ring and grabs the Television Championship. Bobby embraces Charlie then raises his hand. Thunder Knuckles rolls back in and hands Charlie his prized possession and shakes Charlie's hand.

Terry Borden is shown rolling out to the ring apron where he falls down to the floor while Them No Good Bastards and the newest Bastard Charlie Nickels attention are drawn towards Borden out of the floor. The trio is all smiling before seeming not to have to speak as they simply act. Bobby and Thunder Knuckles slide out to the floor where Bourbon snatches up Borden. Bobby and Thunder Knuckles pick up Borden, collectively, for a Piledriver as Charlie steps through the ropes and out to the ring apron.

Charlie backs up against a ring post before climbing up on the middle rope!

Charlie throws out a “BANG! BANG!” before leaping off the middle rope delivering a TRIO SPIKE PILEDRIVER that spikes Terry Borden violently headfirst into the floor! The crowd is all over The Bastards! Trash starts being hurled at the trio as they get back to their feet looking down at Borden who is convulsing.

HHL: I don’t believe what we’ve just witnessed!!

EMTs flood the ringside area tending to Terry Borden as Them No Good Bastards looks towards the camera where Thunder Knuckles states.

”Hey Cashe, Riddle.”

Thunder Knuckles winks at the camera.

PIP: "They're bastards, Heather! All three of them! No Good Bastards!"

The show comes to a close with the three of them standing together still getting pelted with garbage.

[Image: zEJU187.png]

Finding Our Way

The last time we saw the Bastards at the S.E.X. club Charlie hauled off and punched TK in the face over a comment TK made about Charlie’s ex-wife. XWF camera crews were forced to edit the footage that followed. Fortunately for the fans cell phone footage of the events was leaked onto the internet. We’d like to thank Reddit user “Thats_enough_corn_salsa_sir” for the leak.

We cut to a shot of grainy footage filmed vertically with two black bars of dead space, one on either side of the screen. We see dozens of people gathered around inside of a convention center wearing S.E.X. apparel and retro-fitted GCWA hats. Weirdly enough, everyone in the convention center seems to be a female. Then, suddenly, the camera pans around and does a 180!

I’M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!

I hope your Ex-wife takes dick better than you do a joke, fucker!

We see Charlie and Thunder Knuckles literally break through the doors of the convention center. TK’s shirt already looks to be ripped and he is bleeding from the lip. A lesbian couple grabs their adopted daughter and ushers her away from the scene of the violence as Charlie pushes TK down to the ground.

Charlie we’re here to fuck bitches not-

Charlie pushes an old lady out of her chair before grabbing the chair and walking back to TK. Charlie lifts the chair up into the air as he approaches his tag team partner. Some people in the crowd panic and flee, but some of the butch lesbians in the crowd of women start shouting ‘WORLD STAR!’ as Nickles approaches Knuckles with the chair.

Charlie brings the chair over his head and prepares to strike- but TK punches him in the dick first! Charlie drops the cheer and grabs his crown jewels as he falls forward onto the hard tile floor! TK can’t resist the opportunity to hop on top of Charlie and start swinging! TK’s fists land like bricks against Charlie’s face, making blood slowly trickle from his nose.

You dirt son of a bitch will you calm the fuck down?!

The S.E.X. enthusiasts inside the convention center watch on in awe as they see two men RASSLE properly for what is likely the first time in their lives. These women don’t watch XWF programming, after all. Some of the women in the crowd can’t contain their enthusiasm and begin shouting heresy.

”I’ve never seen Star Lord punch someone that hard!”

”I’ve never seen Terry Marshall eat a punch that hard and not get knocked out!”

”Who are these guys?!?!

XWF superstar Barney Green suddenly walks in through the busted-down doors of the convention center. As Barney walks in Charlie is able to slip out from beneath TK via repeated headbutts. Charlie and TK both rush back up to a standing position with their hands up, clearly ready for some continued fisticuffs.

These guys are THOSE NO GOOD BASTARDS!

Charlie and TK stop fighting for a moment. Charlie looks at Barney and asks.

Barn what are you doing here?

Selling Barn coin, duh. It’s the greatest crypto-currency ever mined!

Before Barney finishes his sentence TK knees Charlie in the groin sitting Charlie down.

Fucking stop for a minute, goddamn it! Shit! We’re here to fuck bitch not fuck each other up!

A very confused woman speaks up.

Um… What do you guys think this is?

TK looks annoyed at the hapless woman.

It’s a goddamn sex club! We’re here to fuuuuuuuuck, baby! So how about you take off your shirt and let me see them tits!

The woman looks appalled.

No. This is a fan club for the Tag Team S.E.X. you creep!

This promo picks up right where the last one lets off. February 23rd, 2022 in Wooster Ohio at the SEX club. The technical difficulties screen disappears from your screen. Charlie and TK look like they’ve seen better days. Charlie has a little bit of blood in his nose, TK’s left eye is red, and very faintly swollen.

Wait… So, what you’re saying is that this isn’t a club where people from all over Ohio come to fuck like rabbits?

No…

What exactly is this then?

As soon as the question is proposed to the women in attendance Jimmy walks in.

It’s a fan club for S.E.X. Sport Entertainment Xpress.

HA! You dumb bitches! Express is spelled with an “E”. Everyone fucking knows that!

Jimmy cracks a smile before interjecting.

I tried to tell you, Thunder Knuckles. It’s a fan club for S.E.X. not what you thought it was.

TK shoots a menacing glare at Jimmy. Jimmy now knows it's time to shut the Hell up. Charlie looks over at TK confused.

Why would anyone want to be a fan of Sports Entertainment Xpress?

TK shrugs not knowing the answer.

Fuck if I know, Charlie. It makes no logical sense.

One of the women who are in front of Charlie's ex-wife, who hasn’t been seen by Charlie as she tries to hide in the background so he doesn’t notice, speaks up.

They’re just great! They’re just really entertaining and built.

Yeah, but were they Tag Champions, or something?

Not one person in attendance says anything proving that SEX isn’t that great of a tag team.

So, what you’re saying is they didn’t do shit?

That’s what the fuck it sounds like to me.

God knows I don’t like Tee-Kay much but shit as far as Tag Team wrestling goes he’s earned my respect.

TK looks at Charlie oddly.

Really?

Hell yeah, man, You and Bourbon carried the XWF Tag Team Championships for what? Seven months?

Yeah.

No punchline. I'm serious! You guys crossed enemy lines LONG before it was cool to do so. That’s when Them No Good Bastards picked up OCWs Tag Team Championships. What do you think made me want to join up with you guys?

I just figured you were tired of being a joke, Charlie.

Charlie glares at TK before holding three fingers up in front of him.

What? I mean, you were doing fine! But now when someone wants to fuck with Charlie Nickles. Now they have to fuck with Them No Good Bastards. Not very many asshats want to fuck with the Bastards. Hell, take SEX as the shining fucking example, my guy. Do you think those guys really want to fucking step into the goddamn ring with us?

Not from what I’ve seen.

Exactly! They’re scared shitless! Terry Marshall is too busy running TPW into the ground. He probably looked over at Space Lord and said, “Man, you know how we can get TPWs name out there, Space Lord?” he most likely looked at the dopey fuck drooling on himself not answering. Then Terry set in motion a series of unfortunate events, like Lemony Snicket, and signed up to face Those No Good Bastards.

The women at the S.E.X. fan club hear all this and they’re starting to agree with what TK said about Sports Entertainment Xpress.

Charlie sees this and puts his own spin on it.

Did they even respond to your fan club invitation? I don’t see them here. Wait, wait a minute….

Charlie squints real hard at a couple of very ugly women with way too much makeup on.

Is that….

Charlie brings his hand up as if to shade his eyes from the light as he continues to squint at the women. A few seconds go by before he sighs and shakes his head from side to side.

Oh, no, those are different bitches. Yeah, I don’t see your boys here at all! Have ya’ll seen them? Did those absentee assholes even send in a little video clip saying sorry they can’t attend but they’re here in spirit?

The room is quiet.

See! But you know who did show up?

Charlie points at himself and TK.

Those No Good Bastards! If anything you should be happy that you got two of the toughest guys in XWF to show up!

The ladies start clapping knowing that Charlie is right. Charlie then remembers Barney is here and throws a half-hearted gesture over towards the Daddy of Violence.

Oh, and honorary bastard Barney Green showed up too! That’s two and a half bastards for the price of one XPRESS! Honestly, you ladies lucked out if you ask me!

Barney Green gives a very enthusiastic wave to the all-female crowd. The ladies begin to nod their heads and murmur in agreement with the bastard’s argument.

Now, with that out of the goddamn way I say we tear down all this S.E.X. propaganda and make this a real Bastard affair!

The ladies comply and start tearing down all the S.E.X. posters and throwing away all their S.E.X. merchandise. Leaving most of them without shirts. TK sees this and has a great idea.

Well, now that you ladies are primed and half-naked. How about we turn this into a real sex club and get our fuck on!

The majority of the ladies cheer and the ones that don’t leave. The lesbian couple in particular covers their adopted daughter’s ears as they usher her out of the convention center entirely.

I can’t believe that worked!

No, no….Goldi, no, I’m not looking! I promise!

Charlie, with the TV championship around his waist, brings his hands over his eyes as he runs into a nearby broom closet to avoid even the temptation of infidelity to his Goldi.

Then, all of a sudden, an unforgettable orgy breaks loose. TK, Barney, and Jimmy are having the time of their lives as the women shed the men’s clothes. TK notices a woman in the corner who wants to join in but is hesitant. It’s Charlie’s Ex-wife. She doesn’t want anything to do with Charlie who still hasn’t seen her. TK walks over and whispers something into her ear and she playfully smiles at him. The last thing you see before the scene fades to black is TK and Charlie’s Ex-wife walking into another room.

Warfare January 12th, 2022 Said:
We cut to a shot of Jim Caedus and Lycana walking side-by-side in the backstage halls of the XWF. The crowd pops as the footage of two of their favorite XWF stars pops up on the X-tron for the whole audience to enjoy. Jim and Lycana are laughing and joking together, clearly enjoying each other's company as they walk in lockstep.

HHL: "Jim and Lycana both have big-time title matches coming up tonight."

PC: "Imagine how awkward the ride back to the hotel is going to be if only ONE of them wins tonight!"

HHL: "Oh that sounds incredibly awkward for them, but I think they both have a very good chance of walking away tonight with championship gold!"

Jim Caedus and Lycana stop in their tracks when they hear strange music begin playing behind one of the locked doors leading into the hallway. The pair see Thunder Knuckles at the end of the hallway smoking a big ol' Cuban cigar. Thunder Knuckles locks eyes with Jim Caedus as he takes a puff from his gar'. TK blows a huge puff of smoke out as the old familiar song begins playing louder and louder. Jim and Lycana take a brief look at the door with the music before looking back to TK as he takes another puff.

Then the door swings open and the music becomes much louder. A large man with a beard and a weapon comes charging out of the room!

HHL: "IT'S CHARLIE NICKLES!"

PC: "AND HE HAS HIS BARBED-WIRE BASEBALL BAT!"

The Nickleman swings his bat at Lycana's head like he's looking for a home run! She falls into Jim's arms with questionable consciousness. Caedus looks up at Charlie just in time to get himself a face full of barbed wire slugger! Charlie tees off on Jim and Lycana a few more times until the pair falls to the ground. Thunder Knuckles begins slowly golf clapping from the end of the hallway as the embers on the tip of his cigar ash and fall to the ground.

PC: "Charlie already has a match lined up for the universal championship, he doesn't need to do this! This is absolutely unnecessary! What point does he think he's proving?"

HHL: "I don't think he's trying to prove a point Pip, I think Charlie's just doing this for the hell of it! He's sick and twisted like that!"

PC: "These bastards are drawing into question the integrity of our championship matches later tonight! These two might not even be cleared to wrestle after Charlie's done with them!"

HHL: "They'll be cleared, Pip! Lycana and Jim Caedus are two of the toughest superstars on the roster. They might be at a disadvantage now, though, that's for sure!"

TK's golf clap doesn't stop until Little Feather and a band of XWF security guards are seen rounding the corner and coming down the hall. TK whistles and Charlie looks over his shoulder at the encroaching security force. The Nickleman stands up tall and looks directly at the approaching security team.

The Nickleman: "I get it, you don't want me around, I'm ruining the show! Well don't fucking worry because I'm leaving and I'm taking the XWF's most prestigious belt with me!"

PC: "Oh no- Charlie's going to try and steal the universal championship!"

Charlie steps away from the scene with his now bloody baseball bat. The Nickleman swings the bat up to his shoulder before resting it there. Him and TK start to walk away as Little Feather checks on the universal champion and Lycana. Charlie reaches down and rubs the golden plate on his TV belt as he walks away.

The Nickleman: "I'm sorry you had to see that, Goldi, but sometimes a man has to take care of business. I hope we can still enjoy our date tonight!"

PC: "Wait, so Charlie is just leaving without the most prestigious belt?"

HHL: "Charlie's a nutjob, nothing he does makes any sense! He's just a violent lunatic and that's all there is to him!"

Little Feather and the security team usher Lycana and Jim Caedus towards the medical room before we cut away from the footage of the carnage.

PIP: What kind of condition is Jim Caedus going to be in, come Fire and Ice?! He's a marked man! Fans we're out of time!!

The video flashes the words “Necromancy”, “Eternal Love”, “Greatness”, and “Cocaine” in the respective cues. We then fade into an undisclosed BOB mortarium.

Has a creepy-looking necromancer trapped inside of an ancient book ever told you that you needed to join a super-secret team of evildoers in order to achieve eternal love with your Television Championship and turn her into a busty blonde woman? Well then, YOU ARE IN LUCK! The Brotherhood of Bastards may be the exact brigade of ruffians you’re looking for! We aspire for nothing short of greatness and we always have plenty of cocaine to go around!

A camera shot driven slowly through the innards of BOB's morgue is shown on your screen. We see rows and rows of stacked doors on opposite walls, presumably with cold bodies resting behind them.

If you join BOB you will join a tireless team of brutes and bastards that are working overtime to fill this mortuary to the MAXIMUM! The only way to make sure that your cadaver doesn’t end up on the slab next…..is to join BOB!

B-roll footage of Charlie Nickles and Thunder Knuckles digging graves out in the middle of nowhere plays on the screen. Bobby Bourbon gives the two bastards a hearty round of applause as he watches them dig while Bourbon sits in a lawn chair and drinks a martini (shaken, not stirred).

With a body count higher than Space Lord’s mother, BOB has perfected the technique of getting away with brutal murders both on and off camera!

The screen flashes the names of just some of the people murdered by BOB in 2021. ‘Pappi Moonshine’, ‘Bucktooth Billy’, ‘Herschel Kiss’, ‘Bo Hawking’, ‘Pete Playa’, ‘Muscle Midget’, ‘Shorty The Shocker’, ‘Baby Gravy’, ‘Emilio Esteves Esq.’, ‘Douglas Danielson DDS’, and then, ‘Betty White’.

We love how evol all of our recruits are, but still we make sure to refine all of their violent tendencies through our multi-tiered, award-winning vocational school.

The Nickleman is shown in front of a whiteboard while dressed in a turtleneck sweater, slacks, dress shoes, and a pair of bifocals. He’s holding a very large textbook in his hands and reading it aloud to a room full of rookie wrestlers.

With over 1000 hours of training in the psychology and anatomy of violence, IN ADDITION to the previously aforementioned 1000 hours of substantive justice training, effective violence training, and an enormous variety of other courses. We have truly created an academy where only the most prestigious of wrestling sciences is taught.

Professor Nickles puts his book down and turns back to the whiteboard. He picks up a marker and begins making a demonstration for his class. Professor Nickles steps back from the whiteboard and places a thoughtful hand beneath his chin. A few moments later Nickles steps away from the whiteboard entirely, allowing the class to view the stick figure pornography he just drew on the board. The penetrating stick figure is crudely labeled ‘Tee-Kay’ and the stick figure being penetrated is labeled ‘Space Lord’.

BOB is a leader in the constantly evolving world of professional rasslin’. We here at BOB do whatever it takes to ensure that other wrestlers are held down, allowing even the worst members of BOB to attain unimaginable success.

Stock footage of BOB's incredible 2021 is played for your viewing pleasure, oddly enough featuring no clips of The Nickleman. But then the camera slowly fades to Charlie Nickles sitting on a large throne in the middle of an Ohio cornfield.

I'm Charlie god damn Nickles, and I fucking hate BOB, but holy shit! I love my championship belt.

Charlie Nickles pulls his XWF television championship out from behind his back and places it on his lap.

I’m getting low-down and dirty with the snakes and the rats, but I’m doing it all for my precious Goldilocks. What other faction is powerful enough to put my championship’s soul into the body of a luscious ebony princess straight from the heart of Africa, but with blonde hair, because who doesn't like blonde hair?

A really bad-ass slow-motion tight shot of Charlie Nickles walking down an alley full of heroin needles is shown. The TV belt is around his waist and mustard stains are all upon his shirt. The camera pulls back and as it does we can see Bobby Bourbon is dressed to the nines and walking beside him. To Charlie’s left, TK walks beside him while dressed in an all-black suit. Suddenly a homeless man jumps out of a dumpster behind the bastards and begins spewing chunks of vomit.

With your help, we will continue to make XWF and other promotions a wasteland that's not safe from OUR people. By joining BOB you'll find your career reaching new heights, with a new family. A family that will look out for YOU, not just the guys at the top.

The BOB logo is shown with their theme music playing behind it, this runs until the commercial fades to black.

The camera opens with a shot of Bobby Bourbon hollering from outside of a wrestling ring with BOB branding. Inside the ring TK has Charlie locked in a sleeper hold, and Charlie is desperately fighting for air! The Nickleman’s face is turning blue as TK applies the choke!

Charlie, how are you gonna get out of that hold?!?!

Just….like…..THIS!

Charlie kicks backward with his right foot, hammering TK right in the groin and forcing him to release the hold. Charlie turns around and clobbers TK with a right hook immediately followed by a left cross that forces TK to back into the corner turnbuckle. Charlie kicks TK in the gut forcing him to a seated position in the corner.

TK you better watch out!

Charlie sprints away from TK and towards the far ropes. The Nickleman then bounces off the ropes and comes sprinting back towards TK with extra momentum. Charlie slams into the turnbuckle with a running dropkick- but TK rolled out of the corner just in the nick of time!

Good shit, good shit…but let’s see how you two do when the temperature is turned up!

Bobby pulls a whistle out of his pocket and obnoxiously blows it as loud as he can. All of a sudden three young men in matching blue and yellow wrestling gear come running into the scene. They’re dressed in singlets, boots, pads, and masks….exactly like Bobby Bourbon used to wear! These men, however, all look much shorter and skinnier than Bourbon ever has.

You have to be fucking kidding me! These guys are going to be tougher than S.E.X.!

Charlie and TK hop to their feet as the three retro Bourbon lookalikes slide into the ring beneath the same bottom rope, one after the other. The three lookalikes rise to their feet and have an intense staredown with Those No Good Bastards. Then, the three lookalikes attack!

Wrestlers as terrible as Terry Marshall and Space Lord don’t deserve a tag team acronym as awesome as SEX! Fuck, I bet those no-showing shitters really would lose to these three Bourbon babies! If those bastards can’t show up to their own fan club meetings, what the fuck can they show up for?!

The first lookalike charges straight at Charlie, only to get swiftly knocked out with one punch! This lookalike drops straight to the mat before being kicked out of the ring by The Nickleman.

S.E.X. is out here sleeping on Those No Good Bastards, like a goddamn futon. Time to tuck the little bitches in. S.E.X. better be writing this shit the fuck down because we're used to pushing teams over the edge. I call them cliff notes.

The second lookalike hits the ropes before bouncing off of them and running at TK. TK turns around and clotheslines this lookalike so hard that his entire body FLIPS in the air! This impostor hits the mat after his unintentional gymnastics before swiftly rolling out of the ring on his own accord.

Fucking aye, we probably broke more of a sweat just now than we will on the super show! Why the hell did Denzel Porter even book us against this twisted sister cover band? His show is a big fucking deal, and those dudes really fucking aren’t. They deserve to be getting beat up in montage clips like these other fuckers, not starring in once-in-a-lifetime events!

Hey, YOU! Get over here before I cut your taint off!

The third Bourbon impostor looks between Charlie and TK with fear in his eyes and a growing wet spot in his tights. Charlie and TK start advancing on him, causing this lookalike to just turn around and leave the ring! He starts sprinting away as Charlie and TK immediately turn their attention back towards each other.

HA HA! Now you’re getting it! Kill them THEN each other! This is going to work out perfectly!

Charlie throws a right jab, but TK slips away!

Come the fuck on, Charlie. Is that all you got? You’re fighting like one of those sis-ass space xpress bitch boys! Those two pampered-ass hoes don't want to get in a verbal sparring match with a couple of goddamn shooters, like us. We'll leave them crippled like Steven Hawkings without the fucking brains.

Bro….that’s too fucking far.

Charlie becomes clearly agitated by the remark. He throws another loose punch TKs way, but he misses again. TK throws a few body shots towards Charlie’s liver before backing away to put space between the two men.

Oh, a few body shots and now you’re running away! Who’s fighting like one of those sis-ass space boys now?!

TK advances on Charlie all of a sudden. TK feints a jab forcing Charlie to bring his hands up for a block- but then TK withdraws his punch and just kicks Charlie in the gut! Charlie keels over in pain and TK grabs him by the neck. TK DDTs Charlie onto the mat!

Ooof… You better hope he’s up in time for the next batch, TK.

Bobby blows his whistle once more and all of a sudden two more lookalikes come running into the scene. These men appear much beefier than their predecessors and even have a couple of tattoos. They slide under the bottom rope at the same time before rushing TK! Charlie, still on the ground, is only just starting to lift himself back up after the DDT. TK, meanwhile, is trying to fight two dudes off on his own!

Told ya!

TK fights valiantly but the numbers game catches up to him. TK takes more punches than he’d like to as he ends up back in the corner. Charlie, however, is finally on his feet! The Nickleman charges into the corner before grabbing one of the men by the mask and biting the back of their skull! The impostor screams in agony as blood starts squirting out from their now ripped mask! Charlie flips this impostor around and hits him with his patented DEVIL HOOK DROP (Double Arm DDT), sending him rolling out of the ring!

Get fucked you bleeding pussy!

TK, now fighting at an advantage, is able to bully his way out of the corner with a few well-placed jabs to the face of the remaining impostor. TK then sweeps the impostor’s legs out from underneath him, forcing him to fall to the mat! The impostor gets up to his feet quickly, however, TK follows up even quicker with an Irish Whip into the ropes! Charlie turns his head and watches the action unfold before calling out to his tag partner.

Pick him up, pick him up!

TK complies and picks the impostor up for a Flapjack as he comes off the ropes. Charlie jumps up and tries to catch the impostor in a cutter on the way down- but Charlie totally fucks it up and whiffs on the jump! Both the impostor and Charlie wince as they fall roughly to the mat! The lookalike rolls out of the ring beneath the bottom rope as he clutches his face.

Yep, that looked really bad boys. Try again!

Bourbon once again blows his whistle, but this time two large men come running into the scene with kendo sticks! TK helps Charlie back up to his feet just in time as the new lookalikes come sliding into the ring. Still, TK and Charlie are too slow on the rebound and they each eat a kendo stick shot to the face! Both of the kendo sticks break in half across the bastard’s heads and each bastard falls back to the ropes. The ropes push the bastards back towards the center of the ring and their momentum carries them forward until they’re each stopped dead in their tracks by a big boot to the face!

Oh, fuck, Charlie, this is all your fault!

This is your fucking fault! I could’ve beat these guys in a handicap match if you weren’t here!

As the bastards bicker they each receive a slew of kicks to the back. The two men turn their heads and look into each other’s eyes as they lay flat on the mat. More kicks rain down on the long-time rivals, preventing either of them from rising up to a standing position.

Damn it, now what the fuck do we do?! You got us fucked up, Tee-Kay!

Each man grunts in pain as another boot rams into their back.

You’re right, Jesus fucking Christ, I’m sorry, Charlie. One of us has to get on our damn feet.

More boots are landing on the two downed Bastards.

No shit sherlock, but how the fuck are we going to do that?!

Charl, you need to get to your feet! You’re bigger than I am, you can block their kick with all your bulbous fat rolls, and Chop Block the back of one of their knees.

Another boot is delivered to TK’s back.

Fuck you!

A boot comes crashing down on Charlie’s back.

No, Charlie…I’m serious! It will work! It’s our only shot! These fuckers are huge!

Why should I trust you?! You’re just trying to embarrass me! AH, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Charlie hollers out in extreme pain as one of the vertebrates in his lower back cracks from the force of a boot.

Charlie, we’re partners, trust, etcetera, etcetera, you get the fucking point! I’m sorry we had beef, I’m sorry I was a shitty person towards you, I’m sorry I turned you into Demos, and most of all… I’m sorry I fucked your ex-wife at the S.E.X. club.

TK looks at Charlie with a pained expression. Charlie’s face immediately goes blank.

You…did….WHAT!

TK isn’t able to respond as the boots on his back just keep coming and coming. TK seems to be feeling more and more pain with every kick…but Charlie seems numb to it all. The boots raining down on Charlie seem to be losing their effect…and then out of nowhere, The Nickleman contorts his body rapidly! He uses his largest fat roll to absorb the blow from the boot before Chop Blocking both of the lookalike’s knees out from underneath them!

Oh, shit! There you go! I don't know what you said TK but it seems to have worked!

Charlie then turns over onto his back and suddenly KIPS UP for the first time in his life! The impostor that was just kicking Charlie is now cowering before him, but he doesn’t cower for long before Charlie grabs him by the throat and begins headbutting him repeatedly! And then some! After a dozen headbutts, the lookalike seems completely unconscious, so Charlie just throws him over the top rope and out of the ring! TK turns over onto his back and adeptly places the other chopped impostor into a triangle choke! The impostor is trying his darndest to get out of the triangle but he just isn’t able to do it. His legs kick wildly at first, but they soon calm down.

Charlie get on the rope! I have another idea!

Charlie shrugs his shoulders and climbs up the turnbuckle before turning around and squatting on the top rope. As Charlie squats on the ropes he gets a sudden look of uncomfortably across his face.

One sec, wedgie...

Are you fucking serious right now? Shit!

I don’t come up here very often, man!

Charlie starts digging his pantaloons out of his crack as TK releases the triangle choke. TK steps up to his feet before picking up the now barely conscious lookalike. TK holds the lookalike upon his shoulders as if they were a couple attending a rock concert. TK then walks towards Charlie, who’s now on the top rope poised in position.

CLOTHESLINE!

YES, SIR!

Charlie jumps off the top rope with his arm extended for a clothesline…but he doesn’t get nearly enough air and just ends up clotheslining TK!

OH FUCK I’M SORRY!

All three men crash land, but the impostor takes the nastiest fall. The lookalike slides off of TK’s shoulders and drops quite a ways down to the mat.

Be yourselves! Don’t try to be another weak tag team. YOU’RE FUCKING BASTARDS!

Bobby blows his whistle again as the last large man rolls out of the ring while TK and Charlie lay flat on the mat exhausted.

The ring begins to shake….

You’re in for it now boys. Final round! This is my rancor!

An entire ceiling tile falls to the ground just outside the ring.

TK and Charlie pick themselves up and turn to face something off-screen at the same time. Their eyes immediately widen at the sight of their final challenge.

How….how is that thing even going to get in the ring?!

That fucker is huge! Bobby, what the fuck! This dude looks like Lurch butt fucked Arnold Schwarzenegger and had a butt baby and feed the little shit goddamn steroids!

The rancor of a man is shirtless, shredded, and looks mean as Hell. He stands at about a Shaq-and-a-half feet tall and his body has clearly been oiled down. He’s wearing an ill-fitting Bobby Bourbon mask, a speedo that's too small, and his bulge is as intimidating as he is tall.

That’s a big dick… That guy better not get anywhere near Goldi!

He won’t.

TK pats Charlies on the shoulder having his back. The rancor of a man steps up to the ring from outside it..then he grabs the top rope with his left hand and the bottom rope with his right hand.

What the fuck is this guy doing…

The final lookalike RIPS THE ROPES OFF THE RING AND THROWS THEM BEHIND HIS BACK! The pads on the turnbuckles start spinning from the force! Charlie and TK look at each other in shock. The bulky beefcake steps into the ropeless ring with a hearty chuckle. As Charlie and TK look back and forth between their opponent and each other, their facial expressions begin to change.

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Pretty fucking sure.

TK and Charlie both gulp as they nod their heads at each other.

The hulk of man shakes the ring as he steps forward. He reaches out to grab TK- but Knuckles rolls over towards the edge of the ring next to one of the posts! The lookalike turns around and tries to snatch up Charlie, but The Nickleman ducks away to the corner opposite TK! Bobby’s oiled-up monster stands in the center of the ring and looks between TK and Charlie…then the bastards strike! Each man charges forth and slams into one of the rancor’s knees with their shoulders! The beastly man howls out in anguish as he’s forced to slump forward.

Charlie, your move!

The Nickleman’s face turns to an expression of delight as he sees the opportunity in front of him. He rushes towards the lookalike’s upper body and grabs him by the neck and shoulders.

FOR GOLDI!

Charlie slams the giant man’s head to the mat with a DEVIL HOOK DROP! The giant monster is brought to a 90-degree angle with his head flat on the mat!

BUT THAT’S NOT ALL….

BECAUSE THEN……

FOR XBUX!

Thunder Knuckles grabs the giant’s airborne ankle and brings it down to the mat with a THUNDER STRIKE!

Monochromatic Dirty Bomb Death Drop

The creature lay still in the ring, completely lifeless after experiencing the world’s most dangerous tag-team maneuver for the first time in history.

THAT'S IT! YOU GUYS DID IT! I KNEW YOU COULD!

After those drag queens watch this I doubt they’ll even show up to our match.

They’ll show up long enough to get beat the fuck down.

The scene fades to black with Charlie and TK shaking hands.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-21-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-21-2022), R.L. Edgar (02-21-2022), Raion Kido (02-21-2022), Theo Pryce (02-21-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-21-2022)