Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Light
Reaper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

07-02-2013, 10:08 PM

The scene opens on Reaper; standing in the middle of a field on a bright Sunny Day. He's got his hood down; revealing his scarred face and black eyes; he's leaning on an old twisted walking cane; both hands on top of it as he stares at the Camera. There is silence for nearly a full minute as XWF's Death Bringer says not a word; the wind picks up; blowing a torrent of flower petals past him.

"Do you fools truly believe I require the dark to be terrifying? That it's only in shadow that you need fear Death?"

He shakes his head back and forth and turns his back to the camera; it begins to follow him as he makes his way down the grass covered hills; revealing that he's atop one of many; beautiful flowing green hills as far as they can see. One can almost taste the fresh air and smell the summer.

"I do not require you to fear me now. No, as I said before; and as is often the case. You will learn to fear me. You will learn that even in the brightest lights of the most beautiful day; that I am to be feared. I am that which your nightmares are made of. You will learn; because I will teach you. When that bell rings; and three men and a woman go to battle; you will learn what I have to teach."

He turns his head to the camera; the sun glinting off of cold dead black eyes. The forced grin caused by his scars looking almost serene amid the warm scene. He turns once more; and sits on the hill laying back and closing his eyes to bask in the sunlight.

"I rest easy now; because it's too late for you to change your fate. It's too late for any of you to step back from the precipice; because you have already jumped. You careen toward oblivion with the ego and id of a child; never knowing that the ground is fast approaching. Never realizing that it's not the fall that will kill you; it's the sudden stop."

He brings his hands up behind his head; using them for a makeshift pillow as he gets fully comfortable inside the cocoon of grass that surrounds him. His voice still lay smooth and calm; eerie in tone and speech.

"The violence that will befall each one of you will be my mark on this company. Your destruction is my first step toward a greater goal. I care not for your individual senses of pride or humour. I care not that you feel I am just another in a long line of those that sleep in the shadows; or that you think you have me figured out. You know nothing of me; and you never truly will. On Wednesday Warfare; the bell will ring; the ground will approach and you will learn just how quick that sudden stop can come."

The camera fades to black; no dark words; no final omen. Just a statement of what is to be; of what fate lies before his opponents.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Reaper's post:
(07-03-2013), DeathMerchant (07-15-2013)