Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final thoughts
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-03-2013, 08:15 AM

Andrew stands outside of Madison Square Garden, dresses in q black suit and white tie, people are walking around him, a few are standing nearby, watching him as a man fiddles with a camera on the sidewalk. The cameraman shoulders the camera and points to Andrew who looks up at the camera.

"So Darkcloud, you finally had something worth wasting my time on. You really want to try to sit here and give me a bloody history lesson about how you Americans believe your better than us British because of a things that happened over half a century or longer ago. I'm sorry where you around when Americans apparently bailed out the British in World War two, or when your ancestors gained their independence? Didn't think so. And if I have my history right you yanks all sat on your lazy arses while us British where fighting, as you armed the Germans with weapons you idiotic prats sold to them, but I digress. You can brag how great your country was, was being the key word, for a whole maybe two hundred years, when my country dominated the world for over three hundred years. Count that as your history lesson you stupid yank, but I won't hold it against you I hear while not only has your economy been struggling, so has your pathetic educational system, and you're clearly a proven example of that."

He throws his hands up in the air.

"But enough of the man with the gay tendencies and fantasies, and the horrible education. Mr. Reaper I enjoyed your promo with the green fields, reminded me of the fields back home I used to lay in myself, minus the castle ruins. However, I must point out one flaw in what you said, actually something I pointed out and maybe you finally grew the balls to come out and say yourself. You sir are just a man, not some made up entity but a man just like me. So you clearly have been lying to everyone, trying to intimidate with some bull shit everyone could already see through, except maybe Alexandra because she believes in bull shit like that, but that just shows how naive she truly is, like a small child who thinks the boogeyman exists so they hide under their blanket like it would actually protect them."

He claps his hands together with finality.

"So I thought I'd address these little intricacies, and mistakes with you all just to point out that I am paying attention to your pathetic attempts to steal my limey light."

He laughs a little.

"You see what I did there? Limey light, HA!"

He waves to the camera.

"Well see you all tonight, Alexandra don't kill yourself, Reaper make sure you can find your way back to civilization from those fields, and Darkcloud remember god made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Good luck to all of you I've generally enjoyed making jokes at all your expenses."

He makes a cut motion and the cameraman unshoulders the camera. A few people from the crowd that watched the ordeal walk towards Andrew with big smiles on their faces clapping, as they approach him the camera fades out and Andrew's voice can be heard.

"What the bloody hell is this, don't take another step ya stupid yanks, get out of here."

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
(07-03-2013)