Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
Ready
Kyra Johnson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2022, 08:39 PM

-A week ago-

“Mommy…”

Kyra lowers herself onto the floor beside her daughter, Adina, as the little girl pulls Kyra’s UGWC Cooperative Championship belt into her little lap. In front of them, in all its glory, Ken’s matching title belt laid. Adina looked between the two belts, and then up at Kyra, her eyes full of wonder.

“ It’s so pretty!”

“It is, isn’t it?”

Kyra gloated, reaching out and running a finger over the front plate of the belt. To say she was proud of winning these title belts at Infinity would be an understatement. After months of work and struggle - Not to mention trying to prove that she and Ken, that the ‘Baltimore Elite’ were more than their peers thought they were - they finally made it to the top of the Cooperative mountain.

It felt good.

But Kyra knew the work wasn’t anywhere near over.

On the horizon for the two of them was a match that Kyra herself wasn’t entirely sure of. Teaming with her fiance, her best friend and her husband, who just so happened to be Ken’s best friend.. All seemed like it would fall into place. In her eyes, it would take an army to beat the four of them because separately, they were all very, very good at what they do.. So together?

Unstoppable.

With all of that on her mind, she hadn’t noticed that Adina was still talking.

“What did you say, sweetie?”

Kyra asked, pushing the thoughts into the back of her mind, and focusing back onto her daughter. Adina gave Kyra a stern look, reminding Kyra once more as to how much Adina is truly like her in so many ways.

“I said where is Dadd– I mean Ken?”

Hearing her call Ken ‘Daddy’ made her heart swell. She’d done so for the first time just a few days ago, in a secret video she somehow made without Ken or herself knowing. One which she still needed to have a talk with the little girl about. But somehow, knowing that Ken never expected to hear Adina call him ‘Daddy’ and seeing Adina say it all on her own… Made it that much sweeter.

“He’ll be back soon.”

Adina nodded her head and turned her little face back down to the belt in her lap, before she reached out and grabbed Ken’s as well. Kyra leaned closer to her daughter and kissed the top of her head.

“You know, you can call him Daddy if you wanna. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“I know..”

“But?”

Adina sighed.

“But I already got a Daddy…”

Kyra couldn’t help but laugh. Something told Kyra that if JD Mohr, her ex-husband and Adina’s father were to hear this, the man would nod his head as arrogantly as possible and let Adina know that she was right. But then again, JD’s a mess of a man and Kyra could only hope that as she grew up, Adina would realize that fact and love him regardless of how wrong he was at times.

“You do. But there ain’t nothing wrong with having two.”

“Really?”

Kyra nodded her head.

“Of course. Your Daddy will always be your Daddy, but so is Ken.. If that’s what you want.”

“Yeah!”

The two sat for a few more moments before Adina (unsurprisingly) grew antsy, much like kids her age do. The little girl leaned her head back against the couch and sighed as she turned her head towards Kyra.

“Mommy? Can I go play?”

“Don’t get yourself into trouble.”

Kyra replied, alluding to the secret promo Adina recorded while Kyra and Ken thought she was in her room ‘playing’. Adina rolled her eyes, in true Kyra fashion and got up off the floor.

“Duh, Mommy.”

But as Adina walked away, Kyra noticed something missing.

“Adina…”

She heard the footfalls cease behind her.

“Yes Mommy?”

“Give me back those belts.”

Another sigh came shortly after, followed by a couple of pronounced stomps along the hardwood floors. Kyra glanced over to see Adina standing beside her, holding both UGWC Coop titles in her hands. Kyra took them back without a word, smirking as she watched Adina stomp away.

“Thank you.”

Kyra said, her words as sweet as sugar. She only got a disgruntled growl in return as she listened to Adina climb the stairs towards her room. Kyra shook her head.

“That little shit.”

A few days removed from the Denzel Porter Invitational, Kyra was in Adina’s bedroom packing the little girl's bags for her visit with her father while she and Ken were in Vegas for the show. Her ex-husband was looking forward to seeing Adina for more than just a few hours, but Kyra was nervous.

Not because JD was unfit. He loved Adina, there wasn’t a doubt about that. And Kyra was grateful for that fact. Having grown up in a family that was seemingly allergic to love, she could only hope that her own child wouldn’t grow up that way.

But not only did Adina have one father who’d move heaven and earth for her, she had two.

As she continued packing, her phone started ringing - and when she saw Ken’s name on the screen, a smile crossed her lips.

“Hey hun. I was just thinking about you.”

“Oh yeah? You and me… Barry White playing, blindfold… handcu–”

Kyra chuckled.

“Not quite.”

“Damn. Well that’s not what I was calling about anyway, although that is a far better thing to think about.”

Kyra holds the phone against her ear as she continues piling clothes into the suitcase.

“What’s going on?”

She hears Ken sigh on the other end of the line.

“Amber’s not going to be joining us.”

This statement caused Kyra to stop what she was doing.

“What? Why?”

“I don’t know. But we’ve got this. We’ll talk to Mac when we get into Vegas. Figure out a new strategy.”

“Yeah, yeah. Are you going to be back before I gotta drop Adina off?”

Kyra wasn’t sure what to say, so she simply changed the subject back to something that she could control. She was sure Ken sensed the tension, but he didn’t say anything about it as he responded.

“Of course. Let me finish up here, and I’ll see you soon.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Kyra ended the call and went back to packing Adina’s clothes, shaking her head. She didn’t think this ‘development’ changed much about their upcoming match, but it didn’t stop her from letting her mind wander about why, and more importantly what is going on behind the scenes.

Fuck.”

“Forgive me in advance for my brevity. Admittedly, I’m far more interested in just getting out there in the ring and letting my actions speak for me.”

Kyra grins and winks.

“I’m excited. I mean, who wouldn’t be? Such a prestigious event, with so many big names… And I get to team up with my love, Ken Davison - and one of the toughest sons of a bitches I’ve ever met in my life, Mac Bane. I’m a lucky lady, if I do say so myself.”

She stands up from the chair she’s sitting on and begins pacing around.

“And don’t get me wrong, I know we’re in for one hell of a fight. But that’s the shit I live for, you know? I guess we all kinda do, since we’re all in this batshit crazy business. I can’t claim to know very much about you four… Vinnie, Theo, Doc and Gator. I’ve heard of half of you, and I find myself obscenely curious about the other half of you. But I do know one thing, no matter who you are, or where you come from…”

Kyra stops and turns, placing her hands on her hips.

“It’s gonna be fun whooping your collective asses.”

A chuckle follows as she lets her arms fall to her sides.

“Now, I’d completely understand if you see my name across from yours amid names like ‘Godly’ Ken Davison and ‘The one man Wrecking crew’ Mac Bane, and you gotta wonder ‘Who in the hell is this no named bitch? Well. Let me introduce myself to those of you who are unaware. I am… The Ultraviolent Goddess, The Jawdropper... Kyra Johnson.”

The smirk on her lips turned sinister.

“Not to toot my own horn, but I’m one of the toughest bitches you’ll ever meet in this business. There’s nothing I won’t do, there’s nothing I won’t try in order to keep the person opposing me down for the count. I could go on and on about the shit I’ve done but you’d be better off just finding a replay or two and seeing for yourself what exactly I’m capable of. The reality of what I’m capable of doing to just about anyone… Including the man I’m set to marry in a few months… Well, that’s what makes this match so exciting.”

She pauses once more, running her fingers through her long brunette hair.

“A tornado tag… street fight. I’d hate to be you four right about now. Because I know I’ve talked about myself, but my partners are just as crazy as I am. Ken… God love him… He’s taken everything I’ve given him - In the ring. Keep your minds out of the gutters. He and I tore one another apart for the Carnage Wrestling Ultraviolent Championship - And while he lost in that encounter, he also earned my respect. He took everything I dished out, and he gave it right back to me. We were both bruised and bloodied by the end of that match. I loved it. I loved seeing that same crazy look in his eyes when he was trying to figure out how to keep me down. He’s downright sadistic. It’s one of the many reasons I love him.”

Her smile fades to a soft, sweet smile before she moves on.

“And Mac Bane.. Jesus. There’s a reason he’s got the moniker he does. I went toe to toe with him too, for that very same Ultraviolent Championship, and while he wasn’t successful either… There’s a part of me that wonders how I made it out of there with my belt. He’s big. He’s tough. And when Mac has his mind set on something, you’d better hope you’ve got a higher power helping you because nothing short of that will stop this man from hurting and maiming anyone that’s in his way.”

Kyra shrugs her shoulders.

“So that’s us. Seems like I’m missing someone, right? But unfortunately… We might just be coming into this match outnumbered… But don’t you four worry your pretty little heads about it. Ken, Mac and I will give you more than you could’ve hoped for. We’re gonna hurt you, and we’re gonna enjoy doing it. I just hope you’re as ready as we are.”

She shoots another wink as the scene fades out.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kyra Johnson's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-22-2022), Theo Pryce (02-21-2022)