Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insert witty title HERE to get Roxy's attention
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-22-2022, 04:16 AM

(02-21-2022, 04:37 PM)John_Black Said: Let me put you on game with Charles... he makes Dude love look like freakin Al Snow in terms of bein normal. If he wants to turn his goldie to a bitch, then that's his business. I wouldn't even try to deal with him, unless you like losing your brain matter over nothin.

"He tried taking some of my brain matter with a barbed-wire baseball bat.

Come next Saturday, he will lose his own."

(02-21-2022, 08:22 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: All the belts come off of a measure of flesh. If you want one, you best be prepared to take one.

Are you fool enough to say they ain't worth a house or home?

You're drawing irons against a Bastard and calling a friend out in honor, I can respect that.

Don't afford the man disrespect. Too many fools make that mistake. Keep your head in the game, lest you gain the ire of one you aught not. Specifically a Bastard's.

I can like what you're doing, but just as easily, I can dislike it. It'll make me angry.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

"I'm saying your friend should not throw stones from his glass house.

I fear him not, nor do I fear you.

Come one, come all, and taste the fury of the Lion!"

[Image: tumblr_ngj843IPka1rfbdu4o5_r1_500.gif]

[Image: yfesfA4.jpg]

Signature courtesy of Atara Themis!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Insert witty title HERE to get Roxy's attention - by Raion Kido - 02-22-2022, 04:16 AM