Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter to Mrs Armani
Lloyd_Armani Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-16-2022, 03:27 PM

Mr Lloyd Armani
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada

To Mrs Mary Armani
45 Motroe Lane, Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear mother.

I figured this would be the only way to contact you, seeing as you and Dad ignore my calls and refuse to use the computer i bought you two.

Anyway, things have been going well for me if you care. Some rich american investors have taken an interest in my company, so this may be a way to expand the brand beyond Nigeria. I didn't think that an advanced burglar alarm would create much interest in the wealthy, technologically advanced USA. And you didn't think it would create much interest in my own country, so, i guess i have a way of proving people wrong.

But beyond the business, life is smooth sailing. Im living out of a suite in Caesars Palace, i think this is the same one from The Hangover, if you have seen that.
You and Dad could be living here too, i mean, i can afford it, and getting visas for you two would be easy. It puzzles me why you are choosing to stay in Abuja. I mean at least let me buy you a nice mansion or something, you dont have to live in an apartment.
I dont know if its a pride thing, or stubbornness, but you two need to stop doubting me. Ive proved you wrong every time. I got the company big, i moved to America, i even succeeded at wrestling, which you two said was impossible.

Speaking of that, im having a tryout for the XWF, they're a big wrestling company. Hopefully it'll go well, im resuming my training soon, after ive settled in. And with all this money i can finally get good coaches instead of the sad old toothless men back in Abuja.

Im doing everything i ever wanted, but you guys arent here with me.

Write me back, talk to me. i miss you and dad.

With love, your son, Lloyd. xx

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lloyd_Armani's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-16-2022), Theo Pryce (02-16-2022)