Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Trill Date with some Hiccups... but Trill once again.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-14-2022, 07:33 PM

[We see Tommy and Youranda on a date somewhere in a throwing ax place around the area. They each take a turn on throwing many ax’s at the target in front of them, the on the last ax he hands it over to her, and with all her might she threw that shit hard as she could, until it reached to the middle. Then they cheering over it, as they head out of the place so the next couple could get in, and they are outside in the heat as they walk down few blocks to get some ice cream.]

T: You’re a good aimer, Youranda!

Youranda: Just call me Yori, and thanks Tommy, you had a aim better then mine.

T: Oh yeah, there’s this ice cream joint I’d like us to try, my treat.

Yori: Sure!... let’s head there.

[Then they reach to the ice cream shop, and they manage to pick whatever they fancy and head out to the outdoor tables to sit and eat their ice cream, as people pass by them. Then for a good while they were half way done with their ice cream, as the sun was setting down. Then they look at the sky, then back to one another.]

T: I honestly forgot how awesome the sunsets are here in Austin, I haven’t been around this town since I was young bastard.

Yori: Oh, you never told me about your history or your backstory, I’d like to know about that.

T: Oh, well I have a older sister, and our mother who passed before I finished senior year of high school. I was a below averaged student, who managed to pass with a 2.0 GPA. Originally, me and my older sis where born in Huston, Texas but my father left us at an early age, the only thing I remember about him was a picture of him in a KKK rally in a white sheet, from that point I wanted nothing to do with him.

Yori: Oh wow, your father was apart of the KKK? I had no idea those things, still existed till this day. I thought those kinds of things died out in like forever.

T: Well, not when me and my sister was like what… she was like eleven, and I was five when we found out about it. Our mother told us it was just his friends hanging out, but I saw between the lines when I see them hanging at the front porch each night getting drunk, and talking ignorance about the world.

Yori: Oh my, Tommy, that’s so sad to know how he was to you both growing up. I sorta had a similar story as yours as well.

T: Go on…

Yori: I too was a subpar student, very strict and harsh parents who expected me to go to law school. I remember that one time I was in a debate team, and when my school went to a rival school in Riverbanks, my parents basically gave me a death glare each time I messed up until we lost. While the team supported me with some positivity, my parents pretty much stopped talking to me, and even wanted to kick me out when I was like 16.

T: Jesus Christ, that is so shitty… I guess we aren’t too different from one another. Hey would you like us to go anywhere before it get’s dark?

Yori: Hmm, not really but… we should get something from the store, and head back to your hotel? It’s sorta been a long day.

[Tommy’s eye widen up a bit and shook his head at her, then they leave the tables to walk to the nearest CVS to pick up some stuff. Then after a couple of block to the hotel, Tommy opens his room with his key and notices Victoria in a schoolgirl outfit, licking a lollipop, on his bed staring at him.]

T: What the fuck are you doing here?

Victoria: Hmm… I don’t know… but, I managed to find a spare room key. I think you left it at the boat party from last time?

T: Wait a min…

[She pulls out the extra card key and wave it around, and he drops the bag on the floor and tries to take it back, but he waved her arm back as he tried to take it from her. Then Yori sees this goes down, and she motions to leave but he told her to stay, as he looked at Victoria with anger in his eyes.]

T: Did you steal it from me? DID YOU!?!?!

Victoria: Uh, no you “dropped” it on the boat’s floor and happened to pick it up. But you were suck in a hurry to go back, that I decided to keep it safe. You know, I don’t want your stuff to get stolen… or better yet, don’t want to expose your new friend something… lets just say incriminating.

Yori: What’s she talking about Tommy, is there something going on between you two that I don’t know about?

T: No Yori, she’s wanted to GIVE me the spare room key, but she HAD to be all comfy on my bed while I was away. Plus, there’s nothing going on between us… isn’t the RIGHT Victoria?

[Victoria then yawns, and stretches her arms out. Then she gets out of the bed, and motions to the door, but she turns around and winks at him a she drops the key on the table, and leaves them. Yori had a odd look on her face, as he was trying to straighten up the bed.]

Yori: Look, Tommy, I know we just met but what the fuck is going on? Isn’t she the same one who you ignored at the boat party last time?

T: Yes she was, but it’s complicated… fuck it, we met at my family reunion a few days ago and she pretty much been making my life a living hell, and I am this close to tell her to leave me alone, before I have to put a restraining order on her. I been here for a week, and…and—FUCK!

[Tommy then lashes out on the bed sheets, then he sits on the bed to calm down. Then he noticed Victoria’s panties under the bed, and he crumbles it up and throws it into the trash, then Yori comes to his side to console him.]

Yori: Look it’s alright Tommy, that’s how they are… they like to stir up the pot, and see how to cook up some trouble. Just don’t pay her any mind any longer, she’s an afterthought, why don’t we just spend the night watching TV and eating these junk food we bought?

T: Yeah, that sounds like a plan… plus, I got a late flight to Hawaii in a couple of day anyways soo…

[After some few hours had passed, they end up getting closer and closer until they end up having the bang bang under his sheets. Then by 7 am, they both wake up together, and they snuggle under one another. Then her phone goes off, and realizes that she needs to head to work. Tommy lets her go, and she kisses him good by as she was putting on her clothes and leaving his hotel. It ends with Tommy smiling to himself over what he did.]

Shit’s been Trill…

The date was great, the bedding was great, but the Victoria shit was fucking annoying. I might need Larry to set her straight, before I have to do what I don’t want to do. I only hit people, when I am paid or aggravated to the point of retaliation. I try not to be a violent man, but sometimes I need to set those people straight once in a while. I guess that’s one part of my father traits without the whole racist bullshit, where I can get angry and want to fight others but then calm down and just take it to the chin, just like with Victoria, she snuck in my room laid there and tried to perpetrate me as some kinda deviant, I mean yeah I am at times… but for fuck sakes, it was one time we did anything where it was a borderline Lolita shit going down.

But that’s whatever now, and I got to focus on other stuff that isn’t my boring life. Now, as you may know i’m pulling a double dutch bus on Warfare against Vaughn, and Superhero dude on Anarchy. Man, I kinda feel a bit overwhelmed but secretly I love it! It makes me feel horny and alive that I need to on my A game as much as I can, even if I can’t managed to eek out this so called Win streak that hadn’t been a thing for me since 2019. I personally checked out by 2020, when I knew the day that I wasn’t going to get that what we call in a this business “a push” to be worth a damn. Two time X-Treme champion, and a still have to be second fiddle to the best of the best.

Vaughn, at this point you figured me out like a rubix cube, baby. You managed to bring up my false attempt to break up a wild ass tag team attack where I was thrown into the wolves. Where I was beheaded by Cashe in X-Treme rules, and you think that I can’t time my own shit? I guess you are right, because you see Time is too expensive to waste, and I don’t have time to waste on figuring out every little intricate detail in the ring unlike you. I might come swinging in your eyes, but I might end up switching to some MMA shit and try to break every joints in your limbs, and if you want to put me through a table, then fine by me. I can bounce back and slew you back to a table as an eye for eye, Peter Dudley.

Truth be told Peter, I don’t really need to be angry, or volatile towards you at all. In fact, I loath you for bestowing me “Mr. Persistent” or “The Greatest Jobber Of XWF” and it makes so honored to be shitted on by you. It makes me feel like, I am no worse then those gentleman you said in your greatest promo ever recorded, that this company had ever witness. If you don’t see me winning against you, then great, you are just like every singular wrestler who’d been telling me that since I first joined this company. And each TIME that they say those things to me, I used to get offed, upset, sad, depressed etc… but now, I smile when they always seem to bring that up to me. It makes me laugh, they think that even is worth a pot to piss in! I am just glad to know that people care enough about me like that. So Vaughn, if we do ever fight once again… it’s going to be another so called “loss” that will be on me, and I guarantee that I will make your life a living hell either you are a Universal Champion or not… break me, or make me, Vaughn.

You are better than me, and so?.... what does that mean in a long term of things?... even a dog can have its own days in the street. I don’t need to prove to you that I can survive against you, YOU would need to prove to yourself on backing up and practice what YOU preach to the world. You keep thinking that you’ll have your fifth victory, fifth victory, FIFTH VICTORY as if you are doing a southern Baptist accent to the masses as the Mechanic. Peter, I might not mean much to you and the world, but I know my own self-worth and when it comes to that Warfare coming shortly, this will be a fight to death. I don’t wish death upon you, but I do wish to kill that egotistic, self-masturbating, holier thou art attitude you have in this company, and bring you down to earth. I already know you have enough people worship your every move you make, and I want them to feel so disappointed in believing in a man like you.

I don’t care about skills… all I care about is you backing it up no matter what it takes to prove yourself up here.

See you in Warfare, Champ
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-15-2022), Raion Kido (02-15-2022), Theo Pryce (02-16-2022)