Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
So it Begins
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-11-2022, 04:27 PM

Cameras are rolling as they catch up with HGH after the triple threat match. He's walking gingerly while holding the back of his head and neck. As he moves towards a chair. He reaches into a cooler positioned next to the chair and grabs a bottle of water. HGH then notices the camera and smirks.

"First there was Centurion, then there was Jason Cashe. Two formidable opponents back to back. They both beat me down, but I got back up. I showed up to work because I told you, you'll never keep me down. What happened tonight boots, that's nothing to be proud of. You want to try and take me out before the match, so you could maybe try and make it one on one. How'd that work out for you?"

HGH clinches the back of his head and squints in pain.
“I got back up and it took everything you boys could muster to get me out of the picture. Well good job boys, because all you've managed to do is piss me off."

As the adrenaline starts pumping and the rage starts building. HGH looks angrily at the camera as his face starts shaking.

“Ladies and Gentleman, there is a storm brewing. A day of reckoning will soon be upon us. No one will be safe, I'm gunning for gold. I will not rest, I will not stop, my hunger continues to grow until I have gold around my waste. Quite frankly if you're not here to win gold, you are certainly in the wrong business and you are in my way. I feel sorry for who they put in the ring with me next. It won't be very pretty for them, I can promise you that. Now get out of my face."

We fade to black.

The cameras come on.

We see HGH walking into a restaurant. His demeanor is unknown from a distance. As he enters the restaurant he's greeted by a man but the cameras are too far away to tell who the man is. We see them shake hands as they both continue into the restaurant. As the cameras finally catch up to HGH they are greeted at the door by Junior. He holds up one finger and only allows one camera into the restaurant.

The screen fades from camera one and the feed picks up from the camera inside of the restaurant.

”Isn't this a nice place? What a better way to start a new partnership, over a nice meal and some drinks to mark a turning of a new leaf. That's right Ladies and Gentleman, I Harmon Greyson Hays, have found just a small start to a permanent solution. You see, everyone who hasn't been living under a rock, knows that I'm on a bit of a skid. Well that's no matter because, you see, some clown had to attack me from behind just to get the upper hand. He didn't even have the balls to face me like a man and what do you know that lucky son of a bitch happened to get the win. However he didn't pin me! So officially maybe a loss, that's the rules of the match, but I didn't get pinned. So… I'm gonna leave that in the past, but I'm sure we'll see each other at some point and I will deal with you then.

HGH looks away from the camera. He spots the table already set and walks over to the table. He sits as the waiter begins pouring the champagne. HGH then raises his glass to acknowledge his guest. As the man gets closer it is revealed the guest to be none other than Tommy Slavino. As they approach each other they exchange greetings and a handshake. As they are smiling at each other they acknowledge the camera.

"You know, I've always seen myself as a lone wolf. However, it seems that I’ve been taking my eyes off of the prize and getting...well complacent. Up until these last few matches, I was riding a high. I was on top of the world. Then, like all things eventually do, it came crashing down."

HGH starts to look around. He looks over at Slavino, then back to the camera.

”Now Mr. Slavino, who is my opponent for my next match?”

”Reggie Estrada”

"Reggie Estrada, as in the former XWF X-treme Champion? Well now isn’t this just a spectacular treat, another former champion placed in front of me. Well, well, well Reggie I bet you’re just salivating to get in the ring with me. I’d even wager that you think you can get an easy win don’t you? I know I would if I were you. However, that will not be the case Saturday night. I assure you that good sir, but it’s not for reasons that you may think. Now I know you take one look at that card and you see your name across from mine. Your eyes start to glow, you start foaming at the mouth, you think to yourself that you have such an easy match this Saturday. That my friend is where you are sadly mistaken. I want you to think long and hard Reggie, I want you to think of what it has taken for me to be defeated, an MMA style match, not a wrestling match. Then there was an X-treme rules match and then the best one it took an attack from behind to attempt to take me out of the match. You see my friend, I’ve gone toe to toe with some really formidable opponents, some wins and definitely some losses. The fact of the matter is this dearest Reggie, come Savage in Portland,Maine. When you step inside those ropes and you are standing across from yours truly. Remember, I am coming for blood.”

As HGH and Tommy sit down for their meals, they both toast to one another and their new partnership. Then Tommy asks.

”Now that you have that out of your system. We need to formulate a plan for this match. What do you have in mind?”

HGH looks at Tommy with a grin and looks at the camera.

”What should we do? You know that's a great question. I was thinking maybe I could just out WRESTLE him. I mean has this guy even been in just a good old fashioned WRESTLING match? You know the type of match where he can’t hide behind the weapons and the shenanigans of X-treme. It seems as though ol’ Reggie Estrada can swing some weapons, but can the man hold his own in the standard match format or is he just another guy with the “X-TREME” moniker attached to his name. Now hear me out, I’m not gonna get too excited. As you all know I too have been in some of the very same matches he has competed in. Some good outcomes, some bad, but you don’t see me running around screaming I’m X-TREME, hey everybody look at me I’m so X-TREME. NO! No you don’t and why is that? It’s simply because I don’t have too. Now if the circumstances dictate that I must perform this way, then I do so. So, do I think that Mr. Estrada can out wrestle me. Not a fucking chance, but that’s just me. However that is the beauty of this isn’t it Mr. Slavino? I give you my input and then you use that brilliant mind of yours to form the strategy. That is how this works, am I correct?”

”I mean that is the general idea of it anyway. You let me handle the strategic side of things and you handle the wrestling part can you handle that Harmon?”

”Harmon, oh I get it. You’re the manager guy, it’s a first name basis deal. No Mr.Hays, no Mr. HGH, just plain ol’ Harmon? Alrighty then. Whatever, I get the jist. You handle the strategy and all that and all I have to do is be me. Easy enough,I’ve got my end. Well in that case.”

HGH reaches for his glass not even touching his food. He takes a sip of his drink, looks at Tommy and the camera and continues his promo.

”Reggie Estrada, here is what I want you to do bud. Friday night, wherever you may be staying. I want you to take a real long look in the mirror. I want you to familiarize yourself with that look of defeat. I want you to remember all the success you have had prior to Saturday night. Remember the good times, remember being a champion. I want you to realize that when your music hits, when you walk down that ramp,when that spotlight shines bright on you. Remember that feeling, because once that bell rings and you stand there one on one with a young rising star such as myself. I want you to realize that your days of glory are over. You will leave Portland,Maine as a shell of your former self. A former three time X-treme champion lying on his back after being defeated by someone that is simply a better wrestler than he will ever be. Come February 12,2022, Saturday Night Savage live from the Cross Insurance Arena. I will humiliate you in front of the entire world.’

HGH and Tommy then stand up and shake one another’s hand as they turn to exit the restaurant leaving uneaten meals. They exit the restaurant as HGH signals to Junior to go pay for their meals. As Junior comes running back outside, a limo pulls up and Junior reaches for the door. HGH then shakes Tommy’s hand one more time before Tommy enters the limo. As the first limo pulls away a second one pulls up as Junior waits to open the door. Before Junior could open the door, HGH stops him and looks at his reflection. He straightens his jacket and then motions for Junior to open the door. He enters the limo followed by Junior. As the limo pulls away the screen fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-12-2022), Raion Kido (02-11-2022)