Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Flick Of The Switch
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-08-2022, 11:04 PM

Just another match on my calendar. Heading out to Warfare in Hawaii. God, These flights are getting annoying. Facing Mark Flynn and North Korean War Criminal with Bobby Bourbon as my tag partner. Good to see him back. Another one of my dearest friends in this business.

Mark Flynn, I remember you from back in 2012. You winning the XWF Championship in shocking fashion against Tristan Slater. I have been waiting for a decade to get my shot against you. I may only be an honorary bastard but I say bring it on. Look at my track record.

North Korean War Criminal. I remember you a bit. You may be a criminal but guess what, That doesn't intimidate me. You know how many times I have faced the American Court System? Plenty of times. Granted, it was because I went bankrupt a few times and a few drinking charges. Doesn't matter because I know my way around the system.

Maybe I can interest you into investing into BarnCoin. This will change your life like it has mine. Its given me tons of money to do whatever I want to do and completely tie up that bozo in paperwork. Soon, We will meet in court. I'm pretty sure I am gonna win the case no problem.

I am excited to see all my fans in Hawaii and maybe they will see what i see in BarnCoin. Just keep investing and watch it grow over time. We accept all forms of payment. In fact, Me and Bobby Bourbon are gonna be doing some fun charity work for Habitat for Humanity by building the perfect house for some family who lost it all.

Maybe I can convince them to jump onto the bandwagon. In fact, I know that I can. Forget the maybe part. Just look at my track record. I am a proven winner. I know how to turn things into gold and then some.

Now, Bobby and I go way back. I thought I was done when I came back at High Stakes. BOB drove me back into the ring with a friendship that will never be severed. BOB was about fighting got what's right. Just a group of people ready to stand up for our rights. I was supposed to leave after High Stakes. Go back to driving the garbage truck.

But things change and I found a motivation to keep going in the XWF. BoB gave me a purpose. A new lease on life. A brotherhood. I may just be a cog in the machine but it's not about winning titles this late in my career.

It's about something more than seeing my name on the website or carrying a belt. It was always about making a stand. It was to show how much we could accomplish.

Even if I ate the canvas more times than I can count. It was more about protecting the elite. It was about showing what I could bring to the table. That is exactly what I am doing now. It isn't about wins and losses for me anymore. I've done my time at the top.

All I can do is show Bobby that I still got it inside of me for one more ride. I thought it was all over when I left the XWF. I thought wrong. Sue me on that like everyone else seems to want to do. Just wait until you all see what happens to the last person who sued me. Its coming soon.

But first, Bobby and I gotta do this fun thing for Habitat For Humanity. Just to show you BarnCoin isn't a scam. Everyone is buying into it and we are watching it grow. Its something I am very passionate about. Making your money my money is something i enjoy.

I look forward to seeing the smiling family that is gonna get this house. I don't even have a place of my own. It's much easier just living on the road and going from place to place especially in this stage of my life. Visiting all these difference places. It sucks that I am pretty much chained to Boston though. Once this legal issue is resolved, I am gonna go all out.

Take BarnCoin all over the world and make sure everyone owns at least one. I hope everyone takes advantage before the prices skyrocket like its predicted to do within the next 6 months.

Until next time,

-Barney Green

The Following Message has been paid for by the BG Corporation.

The camera turns on inside a vacant lot where we see a bunch of construction workers working. We see Barney Green holding a sledgehammer, dressed in blue overalls and white shirt, start walking towards the camera. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Greetings, Friends. As you can see I am in Boston, Getting ready to start building this house. Pretty soon, I'll be joined by Bobby Bourbon. He is currently stuck in traffic but should be here soon.

Barney walks towards the construction site with the hammer and goes to speak to one of the construction workers.

Barney: Have you heard of BarnCoin?

Worker: I don't even know what that is and I don't think you are even at the right site.

Barney: I am pretty sure I am. But let me tell you about BarnCoin. Its a cryptocurrency that will change your life.

The construction worker just looks at Barney with a look of shock. The worker goes to speak.

Worker: Aren't you the guy who used to pick up my garbage?

Barney: Maybe...That was a temporary job until I got the resources I needed to found BarnCoin.

Worker: I thought I recognized you. You damaged my mailbox with your damn truck.

Barney looks around nervously and goes to speak.

Barney: Easy, Friend. I just wanna help you better your life.

Worker: You can start by paying me the $633 it cost me to replace it because you ran it over.

Barney grips the sledgehammer tighter and starts to speak.

Barney: How about I give you $50 of BarnCoin that will grow into value over the next six months and you can sell it and gain even more than the $633.

The worker just stares at Barney and goes to speak in anger.

Worker: That has gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. Why would I wanna wait six months to get the cash back when this may not even exist in six months?

The worker looks at Barney as Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Trust me and my success record, You will regain your money.

Worker: I saw the way you drove that truck. It won't last-

Barney quickly hits the worker with the sledgehammer. Then we see another worker get involved and try to hit him only to take a shot to the ribs. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Look what you made me do. All I wanted to do was help build this house for Mr and Mrs. Thompson.

We then see the foreman enter the scene and he looks down at the two workers laying on the ground. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Greetings, Friend. That was a slight misunderstanding. Maybe I can convince you to invest into BarnCoin. It will change your life and you won't have to work at this dingy construction site.

Foreman: First of all, You assaulted two of my workers. This house isn't for Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. This is for a Mr. Yammamoto. Second of all, Why should I buy anything from a man who doesn't even know what site he is on?

Barney ponders for a second and then goes to speak.

Barney: This has to be the right site.

Foreman: Well it isn't. Now leave before I call the cops.

Barney quickly hits the foreman with a right hook and then nails him in the back with the sledgehammer. The foreman withers in pain.

Barney: All you had to do was just invest. Now look at the situation you have gotten yourself into.

Barney drops the sledgehammer and quickly hops into his vehicle as the camera tries to keep up with him. We see the camera get shaky as we see Barney quickly starts up the car and starts driving off. The camera fades to black for a second as we then see Barney on his cellphone.

Barney: Hi, Bobby. Where are you at? I just showed up at the wrong site apparently.

Bobby: I am at 33 Hollander Street. Where are you?

Barney pounds on the steering wheel and then goes to speak.

Barney: Dammit. I am about 30 miles away. I will be there soon.

Bobby: Sounds good as long as you didn't do anything stupid.

Barney just looks on in shock and then goes to speak.

Barney: Don't worry. I think I can make what I did go away. I'l be there soon.

Barney hangs up the phone and continues driving on the road.

Barney: Tell me this isn't live and we can delete the footage of the fight at that construction site.

Cameraman: Well, It was streamed live on Twitter and now we got tons of new followers and more people buying into BarnCoin.

Barney: Fuck off. Who told you to stream that?

Barney pulls over and we see him start looking at the camera enraged.

Cameraman: I thought it would be a good idea to show our followers the good things that come with investing into BarnCoin.

Barney gets out the car angrily and walks over to the other side when we see the camera start getting shaky as we see Barney reach over and drag the cameraman out the car. The camera falls to the ground and we barely see Barney start beating up the cameraman. Barney proceeds to slam his head into the hood of the car we think as the cameraman bounces back and falls to the ground. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Consider yourself fired. I can do this myself. I don't need you, Bill.

Barney picks up the camera and we see a better angle as we see Barney start kicking Bill in the ribs.

Barney: See how easy it is to do your job? I am doing this while operating a camera.

Barney places the camera on the roof of the car and then we see Barney pick up Bill and nail him with a Black and White Lightening Attack on the Grass! Bill just lays motionless as we see Barney grab the camera and place it into his vehicle.

Barney: Why do I employ such idiots? Now, I gotta drive myself to a different site where we are raising money for Habitat For Humanity.

Barney enters on the drivers side and starts driving again. The camera fades to black.

The Following Message has been paid for by the BG Corporation. Visit BarnCoin.tk and try out the new game we put on the site. For every red ball you find, You get half a BarnCoin!

Well, I fucked up and got the message wrong apparently. We are raising money but I thought it would've been a cool idea to show me doing some actual work on a house. Now, I got another pending lawsuit thanks to that idiot cameraman who filmed that.

He won't see the camera as it was mine. Property of the BG Corporation. I also managed to get $500 worth of investment into BarnCoin anyway. Putting BarnCoin up to $25 a piece which is nice.

That will definitely help keep me in the black for a change. I will be going into Warfare in a very bad mood. Leopold D. Morgan as jumped onto this case. Just another greedy person who doesn't understand my struggle.

I've managed to run some great companies over the years myself that put me into a better situation to run this one now. I know what I gotta do and what its gonna take. It won't fizzle out six months. Its a legacy that will last long after I end up six feet under.

Time moves on I guess and I might as well end it here.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-09-2022), Charlie Nickles (02-08-2022), Corey Smith (02-10-2022), Felix Jones (02-09-2022), Jason Cashe (02-08-2022), Marf (02-09-2022), Mark Flynn (02-09-2022), Mr. Oz (02-09-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-09-2022), Raion Kido (02-09-2022), Theo Pryce (02-16-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-08-2022)