Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The God and His People
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-02-2013, 09:11 PM

A Sermon

We are in a dark hall with old paintings surrounding the great walls. Each painting is a different representation of hell told by different artists.

The Levels of Hell from Dante's Inferno
[Image: hell_its_representation_through_the_ages.jpg]

A Demon on Judgement Day Devouring Sinners
[Image: cave-of-hell001.jpg]

A Depiction of The Gates of Hell
[Image: 23-min3.jpg]

These three stand out among the rest as the camera travels down the darkened hall only lighted by candles on pedestals. A red carpet leads to two great doors that resemble the Gates of Hell. A moment passes as the camera focuses in on the details of the door. It depicts a story of a man from falling from the stars. He is injured in the fall and finds a metallic companion who assists him to recovery. During his recovery he meets a woman who promises him the world. Through many trials and tribulations, a false sibling, a treacherous author and an evil necromancer he manages to grow great with glory. He has treasures and makes a full recovery, but he is doomed from the start. A treacherous plot is hatched between the woman and an angel who fell from the stars as well. A God covered in flames watches over as the plot is carried out to take the seed from the Man from the Stars. He offers assistance to the man, but he-

The doors shoot open and the camera backs off. A brightly lit room filled with hanging chandeliers and candles on pedestals is shown. The room is filled with gold and the floor itself, the columns and the lighting fixtures are made of gold. Humans fill the room dressed in grey and tattered robes. Each are down in a child's pose ( also considering a praying pose). Some are humming, some are sobbing and others are chanting.

Let the flames consume us. Let the flames consume us. Let the flames consume us.

The camera gets a good look around the rood at the different humans, some men others women and a few are just children. The red carpet from before has led a to a large black throne covered in a combination of skulls, flesh and black metal. Most would consider this an eye sore in a room of gold, but now to the one sitting in the throne.

The Wraith sits menacingly over his subjects dressed in black robes himself, his traditional wear. He presides over everyone looking them over and examining each himself. Some women approach him and offer him baskets of delicious fruit. He nods to them and then push a small, frail woman closer to the throne. She immediately falls at The Wraith's feet and bursts into tears. The other women look on towards The Wraith and he signals for them to proceed with his right hand. A gas cannister is brought forth and they shower the woman on the ground with it. Her sobs grow louder and she can now be heard praying.

Let the flames consume me. Let the flames consume me. I am a phoenix. Rise from the ashes. Rise from the ashes. Rise from-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Her screams echo in the gigantic room as flames cover her body from a match that was thrown onto her. She stays on the ground as the fire eats at her body like a great feast. The Wraith applauds the screams and his laughter trumps the horrified screams of the burning woman.

GLORIOUS!! THE FLAMES ARE GLORIOUS!!!

He screams finally die down as the flames crackle and spit around her corpse. The Wraith motions and the women carefully pull her carcass away trying not to get burned themselves. He stands from his great throne and raises his hands to the heavens. He addresses his subjects.

The day is upon us. The day he will see the sunlight and then destroy it.

The subjects all applaud in unison, still keeping with the chants. The stand and cheer for The Wraith.

HE WILL RISE!!

There is a hush among the humans as The Wraith steps forward into the center of the room. He glances around the hopeful and fearful eyes of his subjects.

I see you all here hoping to get once glimpse of this glorious future, but it is not something a God must give to man. Do vermin not get killed when they go looking for cheese? I suggest you all sit.

They comply with The Wraith and at once the room is silent and sitting. They maintain focus on The Wraith awaiting his sermon.

Are we not all awaiting for the day the flames consume this wretched place? That is what connects us, my subjects. That is why I stand here before you dressed in my godly attire. Waiting for the day. That is what you humans like to do. You wait and wait and wait for the best things in your short lives. You hope one day a lover will come across you. You hope a job will present itself and you will have it. You hope that one day you will be given a chance to prove yourself. You wait...for death. You all do it, ever since that first day you stepped out of the womb. Facing your own mortality in this dark and strange new world. How can you survive?

There is only silence.

Nobody has a clue? Nobody here can attest to the the great question of life? How can you survive?

Still silence for a moment, but a child's whimper ends the silence.

The child knows the answer. Leave it to the young to know the truth about this life. You present them with something and they give you the truth about how they feel. If they hate something, love something or are scared of something you are the first to know. So, let me repeat the question once more. How can you survive? The answer is...you cannot.

There is talk among the crowd, some of terror, some of hope and others of confusion.

Do not fret, my loyal subjects. You have not been led astray, what is a God to do in this situation? Assist those who deserve it, but they must learn the truth first. That is what Mr. Satellite will soon learn.

A roar of chanting breaks through the crowd.

THE OTHER!! THE OTHER!!! THE OTHER!!

The Wraith raises both of his hands quieting the crowd which they comply.

Not yet, my subjects. It is too soon for now. The moment isn't right and we have a guest do we not?

They all turn towards the camera and pierce through. The Wraith's eyes feel as if they are burning through.

You were allowed in here for a purpose, a purpose to get the message across all forms. Satellite will understand everything, but only when the moment is right. I'd like to thank Mr. Witasick for granting me a chance to show Satellite the truth. It will take all of my power to break him, but it will be done so. Everyone, I would like you all to pay attention closely to what I am about to say. I want you all to learn from the mistakes of one false demon.

The Wraith walks forward at a methodical pace. He reaches the camera and leans forward with his yellow eyes consuming the view.

Hello, Petey.

He addresses Peter Gilmour directly as if he were in the room.

You look well, at least for someone of your girth and yes I am commenting on the fact that you look more like a suckling pig waiting to be sacrificed to a real God as opposed to the fake one you so claim to worship. Have you ever considered what a double standard might be? Don't worry I will break the word down for you my old "friend." You see a double standard is the process of a different set of principles for certain situations or belief systems.

Is that too much for you? Are you keeping up? Let's just assume that extreme mind of yours is able to comprehend this foreign language known as English and before you wonder if I realize you are speaking English I never said you cannot speak it, you just cannot speak it well. But I digress....isn't that what you would say? You seem to love that sentence so much. You go off on your random tangents as much as you want but it's okay as long as you justify this with your self-aware digression. Then you talk all about me, the point of your words, and you assume you are digressing from talking about me to talk about me. Confused? So is the rest of the entire XWF roster!

He backs away from the camera and looks around the room at his confused subjects. He turns towards the camera with his fingers entwined.

But....I digress, allow me to jump back onto the path that I was riding along. A contradiction can also be considered a synonym for this word double standard. Would you like an example? How about the one where you claim to be a demon, a hellion spawn, evil incarnate then you pray, worship Jesus and enjoy a good ol' fashioned hot dog from the brown fellow down the street who you say "Thank you so much for this delicious dog I am going to go XTREME all over this beef between these buns!" It's as if I don't even have to say anything because you sabotage yourself every time you speak. You say one thing then once a new thought passes over your head you think it is the greatest thing you've ever heard and you say it. It doesn't matter if you just said Jesus is your savior, because you want to let everyone know their blood will be on the floor after you kill them.

How about you experience a true demon for once or maybe an actual God?

The subjects all rise from their sitting positions and glare at the camera. They continue to chant, but this time lightly as if a prayer.

Let. The. Flames. Consume. You.

Lucky for you we have this little match on Wednesday. I've waited for a long time to get in the ring with you because if there is ever someone in the history of the XWF that I've wanted to set ablaze it is you Peter Gilmour! You have no right to say that you are the best. You are not the best, you will never be the best. I'm very proud that you managed to get those tag team belts, but that isn't going to get you anywhere when it comes to one on one competition. You flash your gold around like you have some claim to the XWF. You think because you've been here for a long time you should preside over everyone and that King of XWF crown belongs on your head. I'll tell you something, Peter, you have a long way to go before you can scare The Black Circle off. You lost that match because you weren't cleared for it. Act as tough as you want, but it still doesn't stray from the fact that you had a broken bone in your body. No matter where it is located it breaks you down. A fist to the face and you are out. Isn't that what really happened?

He raises his arms high into the air in an exasperated manner.

Blame it all on John Madison, that is what you are best at. Luca ran in and delivered those hits to your busted face and you couldn't take the pain anymore. You decided at that very moment you'd had enough. You were done with this match and no crown was worth that pain any longer. Luca was a godsend to you, but lets pretend you were cheated from this match. You had to of been, right? You're Peter Gilmour. You're too XTREME for pain. Pain is your mistress and you just want to lie with her once again.

I have to admit, Peter, I don't recall if we've ever fought before, but then again you've never encountered The Wraith. You and Scott may have tussled back in your youthful exuberance, but those days are long gone. The erection you have for Scott's bloodied and beaten head will have to become flaccid. That means your dick has gone limp.

He clears his throat trying to regain his composure by scraping dirt from his robe. The subjects continue their prayer.

I'm not one for these vulgar words, because I believe to be a better enough God that they are not needed and cheap, but you are a special case. You bring out a disgusting and human side of me. Maybe Scott hates you just as much as I do? That would be quite magnificent, having a God and his vessel work as one. You don't find power like that very often. So maybe you should be afraid of me Peter, but you seem to be the brave little boy we've grown to hate. There I go with those contradictions myself...calling you little like that.

The prayers seems to be giving The Wraith power as he now speaks with ferocity.

Talk to me more about these damned souls you know so much about. Go ahead enlighten a Demonic God about souls. I need to learn so much more about them because I obviously am one. You cannot claim something that doesn't exist. A soul is something I do not have, Peter. Something I assume you claim you don't have, but there is that double standard of you helping an old lady cross the street. Keep up, Gilmour, I know you are confused as hell right now. Hell, there is another thing. You want to know what the real hell is like? There are millions of guys like you who assume they have any power in this world. Those blasphemers who claim they are demons themselves. You're a very remarkable soul, but I still see the flames consuming you. I see the flesh melt from your skin as you are devoured by the fire getting one last look at that whore Rose as she herself burns with you. That stomach of hers is melts away and the fetus plops out from her womb. You can hear the baby crying for his daddy, but what can you do.

He cradles his arms as if he were holding a baby. He rocks his arms back and forth in a caring manner.

Don't worry, he will be safe in my arms.

He chuckles over the though of Peter's unborn child melting in his arms.

So, Peter, you've also taken in to account the fact that Mr. Satellite and I are in a match at Leap of Faith. Thank you for sticking your grubby nose into my business just like John Black did. You saw didn't you? How Satellite and I berated him and threatened him with a burning. You've heard my threat, but do you really want to hear a rage filled extraterrestrial's own condemning of you? A God may show mercy, but a Godless man does not know the meaning. At this point, I just want to brawl it out with Satellite so to whoever actually wins that match it will be exciting to see you wait. Wait for your own demise. Who will do it? The God or the Alien? Which will defeat the "Double-Standard" Peter Gilmour?

The Wraith turns to his praying subjects and addresses them all with a yell that fills the room with echoes.

We aren't XTREME enough are we?

HE WILL RISE!!!

He begins to walk back to his throne casually. The Wraith raises his right hand in the air as he speaks.

That is all for today's lesson everyone. Now, please show our guest the way out and make sure that tape gets back safely. I'll try to keep it from turning to ash the best I can.

With that the subjects begin to walk closer to the camera as it backs away. They are still chanting, but this time it is loud and billowing.

HE WILL RISE!!! HE WILL RISE!!!

During this smoke can be seen coming on camera and the screen begins to buzz. Fire erupts around the camera as it begins to melt. Screams are now heard as the camera topples now burning. The subjects continue closing in as the feed cuts off completely.

Darkness.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
(07-03-2013)