Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
An Awkward, Bothered, Horndog Family Reunion.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-04-2022, 09:11 PM

[It opens up to Tommy in his family reunion in Huston Texas at his great grandfather’s Barn and estate on a warm afternoon. As his family member conversating, eating food, drinking beer and doing other typical things, he was just sitting near the barnyard drinking some water alone. Then he puts on his shades to block out the sun, then he gets a tap on the shoulders and pulls his shades up to see Cousin Tammy who looked like Megan Fox but with blond pigtails, mid riff shirt with high water shorts with boots on.]

Tommy: Yo Cousin Tammy, what you want?

Tammy: Why aren’t you partakin in the festives lil Tom Tom? The family are worried about you sitting alone! Even your sister Samantha is wondering where you are at this barnyard.

Tommy: Eh, I just am not in the mood to talk to people honestly. I already did the whole meet and greet thing since this early morning, so I am drained from social stuff.

Tammy: Oh c’mon Lil Tom Tom, you need to be out there, who knows you might meet someone long lost family members you’ve haven’t seen since you guys moved to the east coast.

[As he was talking to his cousin, he sees his older sister Samantha coming up to them with two cans of bud light in her hand. As she chugs one, she opens another one and he passes the can of beer, as she chugs the second one down.]

Samantha: Tommy, what the fuck are you doing here being all alone and shit! You know that they want to see you, mister big time wrestling rapper. Hey Tammy, did you know he wrestles for a living with his luke warm rap career?

Tammy: Oh I didn’t know that, well Tommy you have to bust out some rhymes for us! You know we country bumpkins don’t know rap like that…well maybe some Bubba Sparxx.

[Tommy then put on his shades, and sits on his chair as he had a cold one in his hands. Then Samantha just leaves them be, as Tammy hears some old country music near where the cookout is at. She tries to grab his arm to join, but he wouldn’t move, so she moved on without him. After some hours past, he still is at the barnyard where he see’s a young woman who looked like Billie Eilish inside of it. As she was smoking some weed, he comes into the barn to see what she’s doing.]

Tommy: Hey uh, you apart of this family reunion joint? I mean I don’t think I know who you are. So what’s your name?

???: Oh I’m Victoria, I know your cousin Larry.

Tommy: That Big Ed lookin dude? Oh him, yeah I know him. Well not really since he and I don’t get along like that. You look kinda young for him, how old are you?

Victoria: Oh, I’m 17 year old. I look much older than that though.

Tommy: Oh wow, you do look a bit older then that. You seem young to mess with Larry, how did he link up with you?

Victoria: Me and him, kinda hooked up at a mall parking lot. We smoked some weed, and made out and all that, speaking of which would you like to have a hit?

[She gives him a fresh new joint she rolled out her pockets, and he looked at her. He nod his head no, but he lit it up for her with a match he found in his pocket. She takes a hit, and she lays on some hey beds. She takes a puff as she leans her head back with her hair flowing, then she looks at Tommy, and she signals to sit with him.]

Victoria: So, let me guess you must be Tommy the wrestler. How often you get beat up for a living?

Tommy: Often to make me consider to find another gig, since I am a nobody in that sport.

Victoria: Your cousin always brings up to me that you been touring around the world, and all that kinda stuff like that. I would love to do that kinda of job, being able to tour and all that.

Tommy: Well truth be told, it anit what it cracked up to be. But, if you wanted to do that, then either become a stripper or entertainer, then you’ll travel as much as you like.

[Then the laugh a bit, and they lock eyes briefly. Then she smoke her joint, and blow it on his face, which he coughs a bit as she smiles at him. Then she randomly starts to sit on his lap, and she was about to kiss him, but she gets off him as Cousin Larry come into the barn with a hot headed attitude as he catches them in a act.]

Larry: HEY SCRUB WHAT YOU DOING WITH MY GURL!!!

Tommy: She came onto me man, you better chill the hell out.

Larry: NAH YOU FUCKWAD YOU….

[Victoria calms Larry down by tapping him on his head, and the hug one another. Then she blows him a kiss as she hugged him, as Tommy rejected that as he ducked it. Then they leave the barn together, as he noticed she left her shoes on the floor. He picks them up, and was tempted to inhale, but he stopped since he knew it was wrong. Then it was nightfall, and the party was still going on with a country jig and square dances. Tommy was near the party as he sat on one of those benches to watch the stuff going on, as he drinks his beer. Then he see’s Victoria and Larry in the square dance stuff, and once the music was done they went there own ways. Then she see’s him holding her flats, as she comes to sit near him.]

Tommy: Oh yeah, you left these earlier in the barn. Here you go.

Victoria: Oh thanks, but you can keep them. I already got another pair.

Tommy: Oh no no, just take them. They don’t belong to me, since I don’t wear stuff like that.

Victoria: But in the corner of my eye, I saw you almost sniff them when me and Larry headed out of the barn. You got one of them kink things?

Tommy: What the hell do you know about stuff like that? You know what, let’s not go to far into this convo tonight, I’m tired and I’m tryin to get back to my hotel.

[Then she starts to tease her barefoot on his leg, as he tried to ignore it. Then she just placed them on his lap, and gives him the “suck em” eyes. Then he turned to the side, and he plays with them a little, but before anything goes far, Larry show up with more anger in his eyes as they were playing with one another.]

Larry: TOMMY YOU SICK FUCK! YOU NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU FUCKING WIREDO! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SUCK ON MY GIRLS TOES, I SHOULD TELL EVERYONE IN THIS PARTY YOU ARE A SICK FREAK!

Tommy: You need to calm---

[Then he immediately goes to some people to rat him out, and they all look disgusted at them. Then he comes up to them, and he drags Victoria off him, and Tommy stood up and had it with his bullshit. So he punches him in the jaw, and he mounded on him with punches, then he grabs a switchblade from his pocket and threatens to slit his throat, until Samantha and Tammy pulls him off him. Then Tommy leaves the cookout, and drives in his rental car to head back to his hotel, as the scene fades.]

Temptation Can Be A Bitch

“Fuck, I managed to land back in Austin, Texas and I get myself caught up into some kind of bullshit over some young girl. I mean, she’s pretty and all, but I anit all too caught up into some Lottia shit, but for the time Im staying here, I’ll keep her out of my mind and sight, and for my cousin Larry, he can go fuck himself where the sun don’t shine. All I remember was him beating me up as a teen every summer I see him, when he was in his early 20s, I remember him always finding young ass girls, and usually gets all hot and bothered, and they cheat on him with other finer looking gentleman, maybe it’s a phase of him not getting chick in school or whatever but, fuck he wanted that smoke I gave him that fucking smoke.

All I know is that if it leads into a straight up fight over a young school age chick, then I guess me and him can’t fuck with one another, but that was already estranged anyways. She did have some nice feet though, but that’s beside the point since she also has a nice body too boot, but hey I anit interested in that kinda lane. Temptation was a bitch, and I had to fall into some jeezabel trap that caused me to be looked at funny, but I don’t give a fuck then and now. Now, it’s time for me to talk about other important things going on.

It’s been a minute since I was booked for a solo run within a month of February, first my showdown with a Superhero dude on Anarchy, and second the one I have against a Universal Champion who somehow dethroned a once loyal, upstanding wrestler who had to leave due to some backstage issues, when I heard what went down, it felt like 2005 where someone played the Matt card, Edge card, and least of all the Lita card. You all can figure who’s who on that one, but anyways, when I watched that program with Jim defending his strap against another outsider who has yet to be named; I knew from the all politics over relations would cause a HUGE upset victory in the works. I’m not a huge pulling back the curtain guy, but I’d like to say that he’s the chosen one like the Jeff Jarrett of our modern day wrestling in XWF.

The man I am talking about is, PETER VUAGHN, a castaway who once had a promising thing going in a once beloved company that went under. I’m shocked Lane didn’t try to pull some pennies on a dime to outright buy OCW, and create his own failed but once promising invasion that will be echoed in this company’s timeline. I might be wrong, but I’d say that Peter did the right thing to jump ship like his friends like Bam to see what’s cooking into the land of X-Treme. He made his mark a while ago, which I can give praise to and all that, but straight up winning the Universal Strap?

That’s a huge feat into itself… while holding down a house or two in that fantasy draft house pick of some medieval shit.

Now, enough of me praising this man, now I want to talk some real shit with him. Peter, you might be someone’s janitor in some unnamed hospital that has more doctors daydreaming the a mug, and I bet that at one point you had your own daydreams thinking about making a huge impact in XWF, with your money mule like Page who’s basically carrying your bags to and from shows. I mean, all I see you in you is a man who’s only claim to fame was being involved with other people’s businesses until you get what you want in the end, which is to be famous enough to have the backing of Page to co-sign your shit like if it’s worth an ounce of weed. I know the value of your stock is high at the moment as Universal champion, but to me it doesn’t mean damn thing in the long term. You could be the longest reigning champion, but don’t know how to truly put up a fight against a man like me.

I anit close to a Jim, Alias, or even freaking god damn Kido… fuck I suck compared to those names mentioned. I’m that kinda fighter who just fights, this will not be some Bret Hart/Van Hammer type of shit with holds and all, I am going to just beat the shit out of you Peter while your boy Page watches in horror. I might not eek an win, because let me be honest the thought of me being the one to tell the people at home, in the ring, and in the back that I beaten the Universal Champion in clean in a non-title bout seems like a huge pipe dream, I know I’m just another one who’s just here for being here. I’m just a guy who’s your filibuster for the real, well rounded, perfect archetype like someone like Peter Vaughn that the people In suits can look into to build the federation around with, on some Hogan shit pre racial discrimination in the 1980s.

So Peter, you can live up being the Universal Champion, being able to dethrone a broken man, being able to create this HUGE buzz for yourself. But I want you to think about this, do you know what I am capable of? If I had heat with one of wrestlers in the back a year or so prior, ran off some duo couple out of XWF with JB, and basically put some country ass whooping’s with anyone in front of me….. you think I’m afraid of letting the world know that you are doomed to be plagued with being a transitional champion, by me putting beats on you?

Well find out soon enough on Warfare, Champ.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
NorthKoreanWarCriminal (02-05-2022), Peter Vaughn (02-08-2022), Raion Kido (02-05-2022), Theo Pryce (02-16-2022)