Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
PlaceMarker ONCE UPON A DOC IN MEXICO
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-29-2022, 11:59 PM

Lightning flashes and a low rumble of thunder echoes across the dark plain. It was minutes before midnight in the small Villa de Lucha when a lightning strike woke everyone from a dead sleep and knocked out all of the electricity in the town. The storm only got worse in a short time, which brought the man in the green mask to rise from his bed and light a lantern. He listened to the wind blow and hail pelt his single pane windows as he hurriedly suited up and headed for the exit. When he opened the door to the outside, a gust of wind grabbed it and flung it against the side of his house.

"Mierda…"

Throwing a hood over his head he stepped out and slammed the door shut behind him. With the lantern in hand he fought through the weather across the small dirt road into a larger than his, yet singled-roomed, bungalow. He stepped inside and shook off the wetness from the rain. Slowly, he began to creep across the creaky floorboards out of the foyer and into a large open room with bunk beds lined up against the walls. He went throughout the room to several tables and began lighting small candles to create a bit of light and the small creatures in the beds began to stir even moreso. They watched as the man in the green mask slowly went to each side of the room and lit a candle. Another crash of thunder shook the house and terrorized them some more to the point they were up and about with their little hands on a panic button.

[Image: AVfHWaO.png]
After the man in the green mask made his round through the room, he picked up a small crate and placed it in the center of the room where he placed the lantern then took a seat beside it.

"Ven mis hijos! Come! Gather around!"

Small children spring from their beds and scurry towards the old man in the green mask. They surround him, legs folded, and with all of their focus solely on him. The room now glows with an orange aura that fades in and out with the dancing of each of the tiny, yet many flames scattered throughout the room.

"¿Problemas para dormir? Storm keeping you awake?"

Some nod, others respond with a soft, tired, and terrified… "Siiiiii………."

"Tell us a story, Gran Jefe!"

One speaks out above the rest.

"¡Si! Tell us a story!"

"Alright. Alright. Cálmate…."

The man in the green mask rubs his chin and thinks out loud….

"Let's see….. Pensando…. Aha! Have I told you about….. Doc D'ablo?"

"Ohhh! Oh, no, no, no!"

The children reply with shock and awe…

"I haven't?!"

They shake their heads vigorously to and fro.

"Noooo! No, Gran Jefe! ¡Cuota, por favor!"

"¡Digas, pour favor!"

"Si! Si! I will! I will!"

Gran Jefe calms the group and leans in closer and whispers. The children all lean in as well, wrapped in blankets, watching the glow of the lantern and all of the candles light up the face of the man in the green mask as he begins his tale.

"Well… It was a dark and stormy night… JUST like this one! When Villa de Lucha had a very strange visitor…. The land was much different than you see today. Oh, yes. The mountains? Heh… It was not like you see today. We had one mountain that you could see from all stretches of Mexico!"

Gran Jefe explained to the children how the land was once one large plain, with a giant mountain that stood in the center of it all.

"It breathed smoke and fire…"

"Like a volcano?"

"Eh… Si. Like a volcano… But there was something far worse inside that mountain than fire and molten lava…"

"What was it Gran Jefe?!"

"Was it a dragon??!?!?!?!?"

"Worse! It was…. La Serpiente!"

The children all shudder. La Serpiente was known in Lucha-Lore as an iron fist that kept a tight grip over Mexico. She was by far the strongest Lucha, trained by the First Order of Luchadores, which was a secret organization that dated back to the first masked fighters to rise in Mexico during the Ancient Aztecs.

"The rain was falling hard, the thunder was booming, and the lightning lit up the sky like it was high noon! I was having a late night, myself, and closing up shop a little later than usual."

Gran Jefe is seen in his little shop, stocking boxes of cigarettes behind the counter when he hears a noise near the back of the shop. He quickly turns around and watches the aisles.

It's a dainty little shop that's been his for close to fifty years now. A basic place of convenience, for basic needs, in a basic town.

"Hola."

He says sternly in a low voice that growls through the dead silence. Little footsteps can be heard scampering across the floor. Gran Jefe smiles and chuckles to himself.

"You know it's closing time, don't you? Isn't it a little late for you to be here???"

There's no response. After hearing the tiny steps taken in the darkness he immediately thought one of the young ones were out for a much against the rules late night snack.

"Hoooooolaaaaaaaaaaa?"

He squeaks out as high pitched as he can through his raspy, deep growl. There's more little footsteps and then the beer cooler quickly opens a crack then closes.

"Alright! Hold up a second!"

Gran Jefe's demeanor quickly changed as he is a gentle man of no fuckery. He storms around the counter and straight to the back of the store and stops dead in his tracks when he cannot believe what he sees.

"What the hell?!"

The Jenny Myst Doll possessed by Unknown Soldier stands to height next to a 40 oz. bottle labeled "BEER" and wrestles with the cap to get it off. It looks up to Gran Jefe, out of breath, and motions towards the bottle and says in a high pitched voice.

"A little fucking help, pendejo?"

Gran Jefe came strapped! He pulls a pistol from the back of his pants and points it at the doll!

"What the fuck is this?"

The doll throws his hands up and steps away from the 40.

"Chill the fuck out, Ricky Ricardo! I'm good for it!"

Gran Jefe doesn't know what to do, but also doesn't take his aim away from the doll. A cold, stiff wind crosses him and forces a shiver out of him when he notices someone at the front of the store out of the corner of his eye. He switches aim to the newcomer; an old man leaning back against the counter with a burning cigar at his lips.

Hello, my friend.

The old man speaks loud and clear.

No need for that. Anything my little protege indulges in will be compensated for. Have no worries regarding that.

"Who are you?! How did you get in here?!"

The old man smiles and looks back to the door then back to Gran Jefe.

Why, through the door, sir! Oh, did you want it locked again? Allow me.

The old man winks and the bolt in the door quickly and loudly latches back to its locked position where Gran Jefe knew he left it.

"What is this shit? Who are you?"

He keeps the pistol aimed at the old man and remains solid and as stern as ever. It wasn't his first break-in or robbery. It's not his tenth, either, and he's handled himself for a long time. He wasn't going to let some little monster and an old man take him down… If that was even what was going on.

My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. And I'm here to become a Lucha Libre.

Gran Jefe squinted and looked down at the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier. The doll had Twinkie filling all over its face and finally had the bottle of beer cracked. It and Gran Jefe shared a stare as it gnawed on the snack that was half its size.

"What?"

Confused, Gran Jefe lowered the gun and needed some serious clarification from Doc.

I'm here to become a Luchadore!

Doc said a bit louder.

"I heard you the first time, senor… But it's not very often someone shows up in the middle of the night asking about Lucha… What really brings you here, stranger?"

Well, first, let's get out of your way and allow you to properly close up shop. My apologies for the intrusion, but sometimes my friend and I have different ways of getting one's attention.

"We were walking in the desert for four FUCKING days, DAWK! My corpse is buried somewhere starving to death and dying of thirst!"

Doc smiled and motioned for Gran Jefe to go about his business. He took a double-take towards the doll on the floor and headed back to the counter to grab his things and head straight out. He'd finish stocking up tomorrow.

The two of them leave with the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier following closely behind dragging an opened bag of tortilla chips behind it.

"It was a doll, Gran Jefe?!"

"It was very complicated, is what it was. But yes, it was a doll."

"What kind of a doll? Like a Barbie doll??"

"Well… Yes… But a Barbie doll that was rotting away…. Like it came out of the garbage after a long, long time."

"Ewwwww…."

"That doesn't matter, mis hijos…. Whatever this thing was… It wasn't just a doll… ¿Comprender? Anyway… We left the store and the rain wasn't letting up for anything. We ran back to my bungalow where I could talk to this man and find out why he came to Villa de Lucha…"

Gran Jefe welcomed Doc and the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier into his home and sat them around the small dinner table. He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Tequila, three glasses, and set them all down on the table. The doll walked across the table and over to the bottle and pressed its face against it then looked up to Doc.

"This is some good shit. Let's get fucked up."

Gran Jefe grabs the bottle from in front of the doll and pours a shot into three glasses, picks one up, then sits down at the head of the little table. The doll buries its head in the glass and slurps it up in an instant.

"So, you'll answer my questions now, stranger? What brings you to Villa de Lucha?"

Doc grabs the remaining glass and takes half a sip from it and sets it back down.

I've told you already.

Gran Jefe laughs.

"Yes, yes… You've said it already, but, like I said…. No one just shows up in the middle of the night asking about Lucha… Now, I'll ask you again…."

Several men enter the bungalow through the only door and stand in the kitchen among them. Two wearing masks and three other young men without.

"What brings you here, stranger?"

Doc looks to the five men standing before him and back to Gran Jefe at the head of the table.

"He. Wants. To. Learn. Your. Shitty. Lucha!!! I know there's a fucking language barrier, but are you fuckers deaf?"

Sit.

Doc twitches and the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier flies across the room, hits the wall, and lands on the floor. The five men take a step back and second guess their position.

Gentlemen, there's no reason to be alarmed… My friend here is right, though. I'm simply here to learn your way.

"I'm gonna kill you someday…"

The doll says to itself as it cracks its plastic little spine and climbs back up on the table. Doc takes his last sip from the glass and smiles to the group.

"You can't just show up to Villa de Lucha and expect to put on a mask and become Lucha…. That's not how it works, extraño…"

Explain to me how it works then?

It was obvious that Gran Jefe was becoming irritated with Doc… But continued to keep his cool as long as the two newcomers did.

"You are born into Lucha."

Gran Jefe laughs.

"It's not something you just pick up. And judging by your age, man, I don't know what you're thinking. I feel that you're disrespecting what is represented here. Is this some kind of joke you're playing?! Because if it is, I—"

"You seriously didn't just see him yeet me across the room with his mind? Ya'll deaf AND blind? Daddy used tuh ca—"

WHAM!! The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier is flung across the room once more where it smacks the wall then the floor.

"¡Qué carajo!"

The five men jump back again as they witness a lot of Doc first hand on their very first encounter with him. Doc smiles and looks Gran Jefe dead in the eyes.

What could it hurt then? It won't take long to realize that I've wasted your time, right?

Gran Jefe snarls and slams his fist down on the table.

"You're a fool and you don't listen! I could show you the way of the Lucha style! I could teach you everything in the book there is to know about it! But that will still not make you Lucha.."

There must be a way.

Gran Jefe sighs to himself and looks to his five companions. One of them, the man in the red mask, steps forward and says quietly.

"¿No crees que es el elegido?"

"No, I don't think he's the 'chosen one'! Does he look like a 'chosen one' to you?"

The five men all shrug and fall back in line.

"Chosen one? If you guys are looking for a sacrifice, I'm game."

The doll quickly looks back to Doc with a look threatening him in a way if Doc sent him flying across the room again. It bats its tongue at Doc and signals Gran Jefe for another shot who ignores him.

What's the problem, exactly? I've been known to take care of things.

"There's no problem."

Doc chuckles.

Well, usually when someone is waiting for some kind of 'chosen one', they're waiting for someone to come and fix a problem. If I'm wrong, correct me, but—

"There is no problem! We live as Lucha and we fight! We fight from the day we are born, until the day we die!"

"¿y si lo es? What if?"

"Only there was a problem… I told you about the mountain and La Serpiente?"

"Si!"

"Well, the evil witch would send her minions across the land and collect young amigos like you and use them for her bidding. Creating an army so she could rule the land even stronger than she did then. Villa de Lucha is so small, we thought we were safe… But we weren't."

"What happened Gran Jefe?"

"Some were taken… And I took it upon MYself to bring them back… I didn't need the help of some outsider and his puppet… I had no time for this… So I took matters into my own hands and had a plan."

Gran Jefe sighs once more and grabs the bottle of Tequila to pour three more shots much to the doll's joy.

"Since we're being stingy, how about a double this time?"

Doc holds his glass up to cheer his host and takes a sip.

Look, I've been honest with you this entire time, my friend. How about having a little bit of courtesy towards your guests? After all, I'm only here seeking a little help myself.

Gran Jefe stares at Doc for a few seconds before taking a sip from his own glass.

"I'm still not sure about you… What was it? You're a doctor?"

Doctor Louis D'Ville, at your service.

Doc stands up and takes a short bow.

"Folks around here call me Gran Jefe…. I run things around here, and I don't just mean my store. This is Rey Martillo and Sombra Guerrero… My two best.."

He points to the two men in the masks who give little nods to Doc.

"And these are Martinez, Jorge, and Pedro…"

"What the fuck'r you guys? Lucha trainees?"

The doll laughs and bats his tongue at the three unmasked men. Jorge takes a step forward, but is held back by Rey Martillo by the arm.

"Do you get a surname with your mask when you graduate?"

Doc grabs the doll and shoves it head first inside the bottle of Tequila where it stays, bound in the neck. They, all but Gran Jefe, stare down at the feat with amazement and wide eyes.

So, are we going to be able to help each other out or not?

"There may be a way… It is very late though and we should pick this up tomorrow under rested minds. According to…. your friend… You've been traveling for many days…. A bed for a night and a good sleep couldn't hurt, could it?"

Do you mind if I keep the bottle?

Doc says with a smile pointing to the bottle of Tequila with the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier lodged within it.

"Take it."

Gran Jefe provided a room in the back of his store for Doc and the doll. There were actually several rooms attached to it for situations just like this. Well, not JUST like this, but close. No… Not close, but a little similar. Doc was promised more information in the morning where he would meet Gran Jefe at his shop.

Doc spent the night alone, and like most of the folks… Did not rest. But Doc didn't need it like the rest of them did… His endurance was long last. Although the trek across the desert wasn't easy…. He still felt he had most of the tank left.

Morning came soon enough and when the sun rose and crested across the rooftops of Villa de Lucha, Doc left his bungalow and headed for the shop. The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier was nowhere to be found since it scurried away into the darkness in the middle of the night, but that hardly mattered to him.

Doc moved slowly down the street. It felt like a normal day for the place. The place was set back a couple of years though. They enjoyed the benefits of electricity and such, but there were no vehicles or anything like that around. The place was small enough to contain one street and you could walk around the entire thing in under a half hour if you really hoofed it. He reached the store and was surprised to find the door locked once more. He sighed and actually thought nothing of it, but before unlocking it himself he hesitated. Gran Jefe should have been expecting him and if at this point the store wasn't open… Something must be up. Doc turns and notices most of the people on the street were watching him until he turned around and they went back to their own business.

"I was very skeptical of the stranger… I gave him a room to stay in.. But I was leaving town before dawn… Without him."

"Why didn't you want to help the man, Gran Jefe?"

"I played it over and over again through my head, little ones… This stranger? This man? Seemed less and less like a man the more I got to know him and spoke with him. Maybe, it was perhaps I couldn't find a good enough reason TO help him…. BUT…. Lucha is our legacy. Lucha is our pride… It is our life. And for some stranger to approach me like he did… It didn't float well with me… So.. I just hoped he would have gotten the hint that morning and moved along…"

"Did he?"

"Heh… It wouldn't be much of a story if he did now, eh?"

Doc reaches into his pocket for a cigar when he hears a woman shriek a few doors down. The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier is flung out a window and lands in the street.

"BASTARDO! ¡Vete a la mierda de mi casa! And stay out!!"

The yelling was coming from inside the house and it was unknown who it was… A young woman, half dressed, rushes out of the front door and to the street to the doll's aid.

"Mi pequeño amante… Are you alright?!"

She holds the doll in her hands and caresses it as Doc continues to watch from a short distance down the street. A large woman storms out the door a few seconds later with a cast-iron frying pan.

"I'll squash you bicho!!"

The younger amiga holds the doll tight and shields it from the oncoming wrath!

"No! No, madre! I love him!"

"You can't love him! It's not even a HIM! It's a doll! Cecilia, get in the house! This has gone too far!"

"No, ma ma!"

Suddenly, the frying pan held tightly by the threatening madre turns beat read and burns the woman's hand! She shrieks and shakes the pan from her hand until it manages to unstick itself from her skin and fall to the ground.

Pardon me, madam… But I'm looking for… Gran Jefe?

"YOU!"

She holds her burnt hand and points at Doc with both.

"You cabron! You're the reason he left!"

Who left?

"Gran Jefe!! He's gone to the mountain to fight the dragon!"

Well, why did he do that?!

The woman angrily explained to Doc the whole Lucha legacy stuff that Gran Jefe stood for and wouldn't dare ask the help of an outsider. Doc went up in arms explaining back to the frantic woman that all he ever wanted to do was help…. In exchange to become a Luchadore.

"You want to be Lucha? You bring Gran Jefe back in one piece… You bring him back, because we all know that the amigos taken by La Serpiente are already long gone… We all know he would be wasting his time! You bring him back and I'll make you a Luchadore, myself!"

You have that power?

The woman pulls a mask from some pocket within her dress and holds it out.

"They once called me… Lucha Madre… You go, senor! Go to the mountain and retrieve Gran Jefe and I will grant your wish to become a Luchadore!"

"My ignorance had been my downfall… I reached the mountain, with Rey Martillo and Sombra Guerrero and watched the two of them fall before my eyes… And it was my fault."

Doc and the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier left nearly immediately. Lucha Madre tried providing the supplies to the two of them, but Doc mostly refused besides a couple of cigars and some Tequila. The doll didn't have a say in the matter.

"Oh, mi pequeña máquina de follar… Please, come back to me."

"Just keep that asshole tight, baby!"

The doll bats its tongue at the young, beautiful Cecilia and she leans down to kiss it on the lips.

"Got something I can remember you by?"

She asks with a smile.

"I killed a bird a few minutes ago while Doc was pissing around with your mom. We could go halvesy's."

"I will pass."

"Well then no. I'll have to bring something back."

"I will wait for you, amante."

"You better or I'll kill you."

She laughs as the doll is scooped up by Doc and placed on his shoulder.

Are you done? We must be going.

"Yeah, I've got nothing left here. So, we torching this place or what?"

What? Of course not. Not yet, anyway.

"The journey was simple enough… It didn' require any maps or compasses…. Just legs and a whole lot of stamina. The mountain stood in the distance and always stared across the great plain at us… While the trek seemed unreasonable, I felt myself and my friends were well prepared for it…"

Doc and the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier walked across the desert for hours upon hours and miles and miles. The doll would go from walking along beside Doc to climbing up his leg, passed his torso, and sit on his shoulder… and would constantly pant like a dog.

You alright? Looks like you could use a drink.

"Yeah, bust out some Tequila, Doc."

Doc took the large backpack given to him by Lucha Madre and pulled a bottle of the good shit out and unscrewed the cap. After a couple of swigs, he holds it upside down and pours it down to the doll who catches it with his mouth from the ground.

"So, seriously, Doc… Why the fuck are we out here in the middle of the desert?"

To find Gran Jefe and take him back to the village.

"Yeah, but why."

So that woman back there makes me a Luchadore.

"BUT WHY?!?!"

Doc ponders for a moment…

Hm.. I don't really know. I suppose I thought it would be fun considering the circumstances. Fire & Ice is around the corner and I've got a target to eliminate and I suppose I thought it would be fun to match styles.

"Who?"

Latina Submission Machina!

"That's one hell of a name. Is her cousin American Technical Machine going to escort her to the ring?"

I can't answer that.

"What about, Pусская машина для подметания ног"

Russian Leg Sweeping Machine? Now, you're just being ridiculous.

"How the fuck did you get roped into this one?"

What do you mean? I don't get roped into anything. The darling asked for an appointment, and as the saying goes… the doctor's doors are always open!

"No, but seriously, why though."

Doc shrugs.

I never turn them away, you know that. Even if they're tiny, little bugs trying to crawl their way into some sort of recognized existence. She faced Duke recently.

"The fat one?"

There isn't a fat one.

"The ugly one then."

Young Duke. Thaddeus.

"Yeah,that one. She win?"

Of course she didn't win. With as much credit as I don't give the boy, he still played a very crucial part in our Tag Team Title reign, you know.

"Yeah, playing piggy-back between you and Corey Smith."

Haha! There's far more to it than that, let's not drift off the subject here! Latina Submission Machina faced Thaddeus Duke and to me it looked like it was all just a practice round getting ready for the big score.

"Uhhh, you?"

Exactly! We agreed to this weeks ago! I'd like to think she went about this all wrong, but at the same time does a person like her need to stay working to stay consistent? She DID lose and not only lose but give up, tap-out, cry mercy in match. Is that the sort of lead up someone wants to have going into a spectacle like Fire & Ice against the likes of yours truly? I certainly wouldn't. I mean, granted, I'm coming off a series of losses all throughout 2021 against the likes of Alias, Alias and Corey Smith, and Alias, but I feel that I've given enough separation between my bitter defeats that I'm confident enough to take a step forward and say that this young lady is in way, way, WAY over her head.

"Well, okay, so losing to Duke is bad, right? Maybe it was a fluke, has she done anything else that may… ya know… Make up for something as demeaning as that?"

She rattled off all of her accolades to the boy once or twice. Honestly, good for her, the 24/7 titles and Anarchy are good practice for her in the meantime while she's no where close to being ready for the big show. Fastest growing champion in a league so low that most people hardly know it even exists… But that's what it's for. If someone like myself would go over to Anarchy the place would be wiped out within a few weeks… It's a good place for the weak ones to scamper about in.

"So, what makes this bitch wanna come after you?"

Doc shrugs again.

How should I know? It's been a while, but people used to come out of the woodwork to have a session… Anymore, it seems like I really have to put myself out there for someone to step forward and want to try it.

"I'd fuck you up."

You, sir, are in no condition for a session at the moment.

"Yeah, but once I get out of this shitty doll…."

Doc laughs as they come up to a recently abandoned camp. The campfire still smolders with a little bit of smoke and supplies are scattered throughout it as if it was raided. Doc looks across the plain and sees that they are quite close to their mountain destination.

They must have been taken.

The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier finds something in the weeds next to the camp and shouts to Doc.

"Hey! I found something!"

Doc hurries over to the bush and finds the doll digging through a fresh pile of crap that was partially shoved into the brush.

"It's cold, but I can tell it's fresh!"

Ack! Get out of there! You can tell by the ash in the firepit that they were just here!

"Hey! Evidence is evidence, Dawk!"

Doc shakes his head as the doll shakes its hands and carefully steps out and away from the pile as if he wasn't already covered in it.

"Bust out that Tequila. Lemme wash this shit off me then…."

"Several days passed without a sign of the stranger succeeding in his deed… The people of Villa de Lucha feared the worst as they knew if he did not succeed in his mission, even darker days were ahead of them."

When Doc and the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier finally reached the mountain lair of La Serpiente, it was almost too late for Gran Jefe. He was held prisoner by her and was about to be the victim in a ritual that would remove him from the Lucha family and force him out into a life of solitude where he would forever travel the desert alone… and without his mask.

Doc and the doll approached the base of the mountain where a single steel door kept them from entering… They were surprised that this big baddy that everyone spoke of didn't have more security….

Odd this place doesn't have more security.

"Fuck it, right?"

I guess so.

Doc opens the big steel door and the two of them walk into the mountain. The second they do, a spotlight shines down upon them.

"Hehehehahahahahamuahahahamuahahahaa!"

Laughter echoes throughout the dark cave. Doc attempts to peer past the light but cannot.

"You coming here was foolish!"

Another light comes on and shines up at a figure on a high balcony above them.

"The life of the Lucha is a thing of the past!"

The figure finally reveals itself within the light to a be an unmasked woman… She stares down at Doc and points down to a ring where Gran Jefe is strung up on a pole on the outside of it as several children crawl into the ring and await Doc.

"We should be free of our masks! Free from our "legacies!"

"You're only angry because you can't do a sunset flip!"

"Silence, Gran Jefe! You… You too will be taken from the world of the Lucha! We should be free to travel the world without the humble, yet burden of our legacies behind us! We should be able to start a new and not be shamed!"

"You're crazy! This is not the way!"

"I said silence! You! Stranger! You've come here seeking the way of the Lucha! Allow me to grant your wish! If you wish to become Lucha… Come! Come take the mask from Gran Jefe!"

The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier looks up to Doc.

"Now, I haven't REALLY been paying that much attention to all of this shit… but I don't think that's how it works."

Shut up, I know.

Doc murmurs back to the doll.

I don't think that's how it works, my dear. I would prefer a more traditional way?

Doc approaches the ring anyway. All of the little people within the ring begin to shuffle around anxiously as he approaches with the doll.

"Then… DIE!!!"

"Die?!"

Okay.

The first few small people shoot over the ropes and out of the ring to the floor where Doc catches one and flings him over his shoulder. The doll rolls out of the way of the other, leaps up on its head, and twists it around snapping their neck. Doc looks over at the doll with a horrified look, but the doll shakes his hand and points down to the corpse.

"They're not kids, Doc! Look! They're fucking midgets!"

Doc double takes the ring and sees that these individuals threatening his and the doll's lives are indeed not children! Doc smiles and looks back to the doll.

Well, I guess like old days?

The doll farts and nods.

"Doctor SATAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!"

Doc and the Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier storm the ring and start completely cleaning house. Doc boots a couple in the face while the doll hops from one to the next ripping eyes from eye sockets and biting noses and juggulars…. Blood spews about the ring like some cheap Samurai movie. More and more keep flooding into the ring and Doc and the doll continue to decimate them with the littlest (no pun) effort. When the final aggressor stands across the ring from the doll and doctor… Doc picks it up and doused it in the remaining Tequila left in the bottle from his bag.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Doc takes his lighter and lights the doll on fire…

"AHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!"

Doc races towards the last opponent Anime ninja style and shoves the flaming doll straight down his throat!!! Doc then picks him up and lands a vicious LOBOTOMY!!!!! THE HAIL SATAN SUPER DEATH SEQUENCE!!! The last midget explodes and the doll comes flying out where Doc catches him and places him on his shoulder! La Serpiente looks down with a scowl on her face and points a single finger down to the duo.

"You'll pay for this!! This isn't over! The Luchas…. They will all perish under my hand… eventually!!!!"

"Fuck you bitch, we owned you!"

Doc and the Jenny Myst doll celebrate in the ring like they always did before releasing Gran Jefe from his bounds on the post.

Back at Villa de Lucha… The people saw the party approaching and all gathered in the street to celebrate their arrival.

"Doc D'Ablo… He saved us all. Had I lost my mask that day… None of you would be here tonight listening to this story, or waking up tomorrow learning of the Lucha. We have many thanks to give to him… Which is why I granted his wish…"

Once they reached the town and everything settled down, Gran Jefe held a small ceremony…

"It is not every day that someone like you comes to our land. While La Serpiente still lingers in the shadows… This day was a victory for us all. Which brings me to give thanks to our strange visitor…"

Doc stands before Gran Jefe in front of the rest of the village.

"I present you… this mask… and you will from this day forward… be known as ….. Doc D'Ablo!!!"

Doc takes the red mask and slides it over his head and looks up to Gran Jefe with a sinister smile. The Jenny Myst doll possessed by Unknown Soldier pulls on Doc's pant leg.

"After all this you better beat this bitch."

Doc kicks the doll from his leg.

"So, seriously, now can we kill them?"

Buen dia mis amigos!

Boy, what a rotten situation that this girl is in, right? I've already come to the conclusion that when it comes to people like Latina Submission Machina or anyone else that scrapes the bottom of the barrel... I'm the last rope that dangles own to grab ahold of. Why that is? Well, because I'll give anyone a chance around here. Take Charlie, for example? That guy loves to just get his head kicked in by me. Whether its over a Christmas massacre or during March Madness or if we're passing by each other in the bathroom the guy just seems to be attracted to getting his head kicked in.

Miss Machina here, I think lives through the life of Charlie a bit. She's always seething at the Nickleman and, well, I can understand why. They guy was head over heels for the poor girls recently departed mother... I think before Charlie had his eyes solely set on Goldi he was wrapped up in some engagements that might make some of us a little... uneasy?

Is this maybe a way to get a one up on the man? Beating old Doc D'Ablo in a submission match? I think this girly has a lot more to work on before she takes a step like this to make herself feel better about whatever it was going on THERE. If Charlie's any kind of a role model, step father, whatever it is he might have going on here... If that man has a single strain of humanity left in his body he should feel absolutely terrified of the position this young girl is in. I don't think she realized what she was getting into, much like he did. I'm not just a step ladder to the top, my friends, I'm also the boot that keeps you down where you belong. I've had plenty of folks mention the few chunks taken out of my armor as of late, but what does that do? It's armor. I'll make more and I'm still the same whole, healthy, dominating being that I ever was. I watched Duke squeeze this girl into submission a couple of weeks ago an I'm going to do you one better. Once the Doctahajame is applied, she won't have the chance to give up.... I'm not going to release it until this girl's head pops like a little zit and that way... I'll even save a little face for her...

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-30-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-30-2022), Corey Smith (01-30-2022), Jenny Myst (01-30-2022), Marf (01-30-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-30-2022), Raion Kido (01-30-2022), The Chameleon (01-30-2022), Theo Pryce (01-30-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-30-2022), Unknown Soldier (01-30-2022)