Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
I Don't NEED To Cut a Promo
Cage Coleman Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-28-2022, 06:35 PM

The scene opens up on Cage Coleman sitting on some steps, God knows where.

[Image: 01.jpg]

"I don't NEED to cut a promo," he arrogantly states while, ironically enough, cutting a promo. "But would it really mean anything? Nothing I say can change what's gonna happen inside that ring Sunday night. I can spout on about how I'm a former Champion, or have a future Title shot at the Tag Team Titles whenever I want one...................... but does it even matter? Everyone knows who I am and WHY I'm here; and anybody that doesn't isn't gonna see it when I tell them.............. so I'm gonna SHOW them!"

"I didn't sign up for mock trial, or the debate club, I signed a contract to wrestle, and that's EXACTLY what I'm going to do! It doesn't matter that there'll be weapons, or more than one opponent, I'm a wrestler first and a talker second! My first reign proved it, and my second one will solidify it! Sure, I made mistakes against Reggie(like giving him a second shot!), but I've learned from them. He doesn't have an advantage in this match, if anything, the odds are stack AGAINST him. The chances of the Champion walking out of this match with the Title are only 25%; meaning it's more likely me or Bam win the belt than it is Reggie does."

"Oh, and Marf."

"God it's easy to forget about that guy, I'm not quite sure why. Could be his lackluster runs with the TV Title, or his association with Lycana. It's so hard to wash your hands clean and start anew when all anyone sees is the left one. THAT'S what Swaysons will be remembered for. Being the second best member of a third rate group. It's sad; I've done more in the span of two months than Marf has his entire career! The only reason he's even IN this match is because he beat some scrub in a filler match at the last pay-per-view! Truth is, he doesn't even DESERVE to have his Title shot be on such a big stage like Fire and Ice; no, that match seems better suited for Anarchy!"

Cage Coleman pauses for a moment before changing his focus to one of his other opponents.

"Then there's Bam Miller. Bam, you're part of the shifting tides here in XWF, a movement I don't appreciate one bit. Did you REALLY think you could just waltz your way in here, beat the future Universal Champion, and NOT suffer the consequences for it?! I saw the way people reacted when you took the Title from Caedus, it was as if a star had been born. They said things like 'Bam Miller's the future,' while Cage Coleman was standing RIGHT THERE!!! I couldn't let that go, I WOULDN'T let that go! You thought it was bad enough having the likes of Mark Flynn and Micheal Graves after you, but you soon learned that Cage Coleman was nothing to fuck with! I pinned you, took your Title............... but, more importantly, I put you in your PLACE! It isn't Miller Time, Bam, it never was! The only thing you did was keep that belt warm for me until I decided I was ready to hold it. You're a poor man's Marf, which is sad considering Marf's a poor version of himself! All you did was come in, hype yourself up(see the Left Hand), and let yourself down. If you wouldn't have been the one holding the Xtreme Championship when it was my time to take it, I would have no idea who you were! Hell, I know who you are and it's not impressive! A walking advertisement with a catchphrase you either make millions for or paid millions for............... though I'm suspecting the latter. Afterall, why come up with your own catchphrase when you can just rip off someone else's? Next we'll be told to 'trust the Swayson touch' or how Reggie Estrada's 'finger lickin' good'!"

Coleman goes silent, realizing there's probably millions of whiney liberals watching his promo as he speaks.

"That last one wasn't a race thing," Cage explains, nervously. "It was just the first thing that popped into my head!" With beads of sweat dripping down his forehead, Coleman quickly moves on to Estrada's in-ring performance in an attempt to quickly bury his unfortunate comment.

"Speaking of Reggie, what an accomplishment to be walking into Fire & Ice still Champion................. although it can't be TOO hard when you aren't defending your Championship at all! Seriously, I put MY Title on the line against Estrada twice, and he repays me by shitting on the bell's prestige by hiding in the corner like some kind of coward. And I don't want to hear the excuse that he's been fending off challengers 24/7, because I was too; the only difference was, I ALSO defended it inside the ring like a REAL Championship!"

"It's such a shame, too, 'cause Reggie earned my respect when he pinned my shoulders to the mat................ at least, he DID until he decided to undo everything I'd built up while that belt was in my possession! I was on talk shows, competed on celebrity editions of game shows for charity(hope the NRA used the $300 I won wisely); all the while Reggie Estrada avoids challengers for the sake of padding the length of his reign until he's finally FORCED to face someone."

"That time has come, Reggie. Much like your previous reigns, this one's going to end with a humiliating defeat in your first official defense. And better yet, it's gonna be at the hands of the man you pulled one over on, once again, lucking your way into the history books as if you mattered. You beat Cage Coleman cleanly and nobody can ever take that away from you, no matter how hard I---I mean, THEY might try. But one thing I CAN do, is take my Title back."

"And that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Cage Coleman realizes he'd done exactly what he said he DIDN'T need to do, causing him to smirk a bit.

"I guess, maybe I DID need to cut a promo, afterall." He chuckles. "And if you think the words coming out of my mouth sting, wait until you feel the WOUNDS I leave you with......................."

Coleman gets up and begins making his way up the staircase. Before he reaches the top, he turns around and says one final thing for the camera.

"See you Sunday."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Cage Coleman's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-28-2022), Marf (01-28-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-29-2022), Raion Kido (01-29-2022), Theo Pryce (01-28-2022)