Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
Miller Time: Part 2
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-27-2022, 04:33 PM

January 25th 2022
CCPE HQ
Promo room

Bam Miller sits in a steel chair as he smokes on a Newport cigarette as a Miller Lite Beer is placed next to him. Bam taps his feet as he takes some more puffs before blowing the smoke out.

Fire and Ice is going to have many stories circling throughout the media after the show ends, many people will ascend to new heights they never thought possible, people like my friend Peter Vaughn can do what I did a few months ago and dethrone the Universal Champion Jim Caedus. I want to see Oeter win so bad I offered him a brick but he said no he wants to do it his way and I respect that, but I have a story to tell as well as I travel down the path of redemption, but first I must conquer the fear of doubt!

Bam tales another puff from his Cigarette.

You see Doubt can be a hell of a thing when it’s on your mind. It makes you question everything you’ve done in life. It just eats away at your core until you give in and start doubting yourself. You start to lose focus and motivation for something you once loved. For me it’s wrestling, I live for this sport, and it has always put life in me when everything else took from me. It’s been my escape from this cruel world that’s always looked down on me as an individual. I have no idea why God dealt me the cards I was given but I’ve made the most of it, I guess.
When I debuted on the mainstream wrestling scene last Summer when I took part in the OCW Tag Mix with my then partner L.C. I felt so alive back then, I felt like win or lose the fans were going to love me. They were going to recognize my heart and passion I had for this sport and how much pride I have in becoming one of the best and not just becoming one of the best but by doing it the right way. I was taught early that you never cheat the game, and the game won’t cheat you, but then OCW released me with a bunch of other people and that's when doubt first creeped into my mind and started messing with my psyche. Since those long days ago in OCW I've been fighting to regain my confidence back as I watch my peers I came up with passing me by when it comes to being recognized by the fans, management, and the media. They even had great success with trademark wins. Now, some I believe deserve the success they had but then there are some I look at and ask myself why not me, why, not the humble hard worker? You see, much like everyone in the Exiles and CCPE, I'm a dying breed of a competitor no longer do the wrestlers who bust their ass when they show up early to the gym and leave late. I'm part of the breed that doesn't make excuses for shortcomings. We just take it on the chin and keep moving forward but nobody sees us but after Fire and Ice you'll have no choice but to Notice Me!

Bam stands up and starts pacing as he puffs his Cigarette.

They say when you are lost you return to your roots and that's exactly what I'm going to do, I'm going back to being the ass kicking asshole everyone love to hate but love to see anymore you see Marf, Coleman, and Estrada you three stand in my oath and I'm like a freight train with no breaks coming at you full throttle and you have two choices get the fuck out my way or pay the price! I'm not jerking around with you boys I understand we are all former Champions in this business, I understand you three have your own reasons and motivations to walk out Fire and Ice Xtreme Champion.

Bam puts the cigarette out in an ashtray and takes a seat back down in the chair.

I know what this title means to Coleman, he beat me for it quickly and did a great job of keeping it away for me but not this time Coleman. No more games or great escapes for you. You will be in that ring with me and by God you better pray I don't get my hands on you Cage because you are the sole reason for my demise when I look at the grand scheme of things. I was coming off the biggest win my pro wrestling career when I beat Jim Caedus I finally felt like I climbed the ladder of success and all my hard work was being noticed and all those other promotions that passed on me saw what they missed out on but then you brought your sorry sneaky ass around and stole Goldie from me and ever since I've since that night all I could do was think every hour, every minute, and every second on what I would do if I got another shot at the belt and I have it and I badly want to pin you to make this whole redemption come full circle.

Bam picks up his Miller Lite Beer and takes a sip.

Boys when we fight this will be my story, my fight, my crowning moment as I climb back to the top of this business and make Chris Page and The Exiles proud of me as I bring home the XWF Xtreme Championship. Estrada, we almost have a lot in common with you being in foster care and myself being in an Orphanage. Those type of places make you different from other kids from happy homes. We are looked at as outcast because of that but that's what makes us special and that's what make you a proud Champion right now but I'll be the one to end it at Fire and Ice!

Bam smirks as he takes another sip.

Marf you are highly respected in the locker room and adored by the fans despite not be a walker of the straight and narrow but I don't blame you. I don't enjoy being restricted myself which is why this match will be perfect and I look forward to creating as much beautiful chaos in this Xtreme four corners match. I have a feeling it might come down to the two of us even though I want to pin Coleman to make things right. I just feel you and me are going to be the top dogs in this match. Once we get rid of the two pups I can see you and me battling this thing out and giving all the fans there money worth as we can use the chairs, bats, and steel steps and turn what should be a slippery knocker of a match into the greatest match these people have ever seen and when the dust clears the announcer will say an New XWF Xtreme Champion BAM FUCKING MILLER!!! So buckle up boys, it's MILLER TIME!

Bam winks and chugs the rest of his Miller Lite.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-30-2022), Marf (01-27-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-27-2022), Raion Kido (01-27-2022), Theo Pryce (01-27-2022)