Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
The lamb
Schism Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-26-2022, 09:28 AM

There’s mornings when the lamb walks by
His coat torn, worn, matted and black
I hate him for the sadness in his eyes

The lamb sat still through the storm
A faith, a patience, with Embrace and gracious
Though ravaged, his loving was tender and warm

He was meek and foolish, leaving his wool for their feet
Forgiving their coldness, their indifference, their scheming, their deceit

How could he be so passive, how could he allow such treachery? They’d laugh at his tears and bathe in his stretching means.

I don’t envy the lamb, I pity him, even regard him with contempt. My enemies are the ones he loves despite my resent.

The lamb walks by not asking though he needs. The lamb walks by not showing though we see.

His back is slashed by their claws, they gash deeper with each pull, standing in circle of wolves he closes those sad eyes and endures.

I don’t want to be the lamb, for the lamb has ceased fighting. I don’t want to see the lamb for he offers a quiet reminding.

Remember who are, remember through your heart, that surrendering is not stopping, that surrendering is only the start.

I hate the lamb because I love him so dearly. I want to break the lamb because I’m not above him, not even nearly.

I am the lamb. I am the embrace. I am the lamb. It’s my tender heart that I hate.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Schism's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-26-2022), ALIAS (01-26-2022)