Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Storm bringing Change
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 12:31 PM

The wind starts picking up mid-morning after a rainy night. The chimes are begin to ring loudly. Everyone on the land of Eli James continues to work the fields as they do everyday and ignores the strong wind. Eric Rex notices the change in weather and the dark clouds moving in. He looks for Eli, who is nowhere to be found. Eric starts asking around for the whereabouts of Eli, but nobody knows where is actually is. Eric tries to look inside the small Church that is on his property.. he's not there.. he looks in an old barn where they tell him he likes to sit in his rocking chair.. he's not there.. so Eric proceeds to tell everyone a tornado is possibly heading their way and to seek the proper shelter.

He also starts to ask where Emma-Lee is. Someone points Eric to where she stays most of the time when she's not with Eli or working with Eli's horses. Eric knocks on the door, but nobody answers. He looks around the house in somewhat of a panic mode to find her, but he doesn't see her. He finally kicks the front door open and starts saying her name. He looks in various rooms finding the kitchen, a few extra rooms, and finally opens the door to her bedroom. There she lays in bed half asleep. Emma looks at Eric, but Eric looks at the window and sees the weather getting worse. Emma is in a lingerie night gown.. she slowly starts removing the covers from her.

Emma-Lee "What do I owe this surprise?

Eric stays quiet. Emma starts slowly getting out of her bed and walks towards him as he stands speechless at the door way. Eric takes a deep swallow..

Eric Rex "Tornado coming. We have to take shelter. Couldn't find Eli.

Emma-Lee "It's a shame you can't find'em. How'a about we seek shelter here? Think it'll be alright?

Emma gives a nice smile to Eric. Eric tries to move his eyes away from looking at her. She starts pulling Eric towards her bed. She whispers to him..

Emma-Lee "Don't worry 'bout ole Eli. I won't say a thing if you don't.

Eric Rex "About?

Emma gives a light girly giggle and they both fall on her bed. Just then they can hear someone running in the house. Mary-Beth runs to the door-way and sees them both on Emma's bed.

Mary-Beth "What-in-the-world? What are ya'll doin!?

Eric gets up quickly and Emma covers up with a look of shock and disgust comes on her face. Eric looks back and forth between the two girls and isn't sure what to say.

Mary-Beth "Better hope Eli doesn't hear about this! Emma..

Emma-Lee "Eric jumped on me. But nothin' happened. He's just full of the world's desires. Don't tell Eli. Eli can't help 'em. Right, Eric?

Eric looks shocked, confused, and angry.

Mary-Beth "We gotta seek shelter. Come on!

Eric leaves the room, so that Emma-Lee can put on some normal clothes. They all begin to join the others in an underground shelter waiting for the storm or tornado to pass. Eric continues to look around to see if he sees Eli, but he doesn't.

Somewhere a few miles away from where everyone is.. Eli is walking around in the woods with a grin on his face.. enjoying the strong wind blowing his beard and hair everywhere. Forty-five minutes pass and people in the shelter hear a loud voice coming from outside the shelter.

Eric Rex "Shh! Everyone be quiet!

Mary-Beth "I think that's Eli out there.

The voice gets closer and more clear as minutes pass by. It's evident that it is Eli's voice. People are shocked that he's walking outside in this weather, but start chatting amongst themselves about him being a true God-sent man.

Mary-Beth "I knew he was a man of God! Who else would walk out there and not be afraid.. who else would be safe without shelter?

Eric looks annoyed and gives a quiet laugh to himself. Emma grabs his hand.. he looks at her and she gives a little smile. Eric pulls his hand away slowly so he doesn't get caught with her hand holding his. The voice sounds like it's right outside the shelter's doors... Eli opens them up. The wind is blowing strong all around and he stands at the door-way yelling above the wind noise.

Eli James IV "Yassa-moi Unda See-Lean A-froi-E-Lah-say.

Emma-Lee "He's talkin in the heavenly language!

Eric looks a little freaked out. He utters under his breath...

Eric Rex "I knew him and all these people are crazy. Is the money that important?

Eli James IV "Mccoy-Assa-You-Fund-ray. Fear not, good people. For I am here to be your shelter. To be your protection. Look to me and the storm shall not hurt you.

Everyone starts praising God and even praising Eli. They start shouting "Amen".. "Hallelujah".. "The Lord is Good".. and clapping loudly with their hands. Eli enters the shelter with them and shuts the door.

Eli James IV "I see everyone made it here just fine.

Emma-Lee "Thanks-ta Eric. He warned everyone and got us here.

Eli looks at Eric and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Eli James IV "Crazy is only crazy, Eric.. when it cannot be explained.

Eli leaves Eric and starts walking through the crowded people as they touch him and thank him for listening to God. An hour or so goes by, and Eric slightly opens the door as they hear nothing but silence now. Eric confirms the storm has passed and everything looks fine. The people begin to shout for Eli and praising him.. Eric just leaves. After everyone begins going back to their normal job.. Eli strolls around looking at everyone doing their job.

A lady is walking towards Eli. Eli stops while she is a good 50 yards away from him. He slightly turns and sees the lady coming. He waits for her to get near him, then he turns towards her and begins to walk.

Eli James IV "You must be Maggie.

Maggie "H-H-How'd you know?

Eli James IV "You're gonna find out I know more than what people think. Where's your sister? They said you'd be comin on together.

Maggie "Becky will be here soon. They you, Mr. James, for taking us in.

Eli James IV "You're welcome. Go by the well, you'll find Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth.. they'll tell you where to unpack. And Maggie.. all you have to do is listen to my words and life will come upon you.

Maggie nods and gives a flirtatious smile at Eli.. and Eli gives one back. She turns and walks away towards the direction of Mary-Beth and Emma-Lee. Eli watches her walk away into the distance. Eric comes up to him.

Eric Rex "Mind if I leave now?

Eli James IV "In a little while. We're about to have church.

Eli looks at Eric, smiles, and walks off leaving Eric annoyed that he has to stay. Eli informs Mary-Beth they're going to have a special church service in a few minutes. Mary-Beth rings the big bell to signal everyone to stop working and get to the church building.

The music begins from the small band, as Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth both lead the congregation in songs. Eric sits in the very back watching. After three songs, Emma and Mary both walk off as Eli comes up... while Emma walks off the stage she sees Eric and gives a small wave.. Eric looks around as he ignores it.

Eli James IV "You all have heard by now I lost this past Saturday in my match.. hopefully you all heard the truth that it took cheating to beat me from the King of the XWF. So I ask for ya'lls continued prayers as I continue to spread the message upon those sinful men. The time is coming when something great will take place.. within those men.. and within you as well. First, before I begin a special message the Lord has given to me... welcome Becky and Maggie. Make them feel right at home, as I'm sure you all will. They'll be stayin' with us and participating in everything.

Everyone claps.. Maggie and her sister, who just arrived minutes before service began, Becky wave.

Eli James IV "As you all know, I've shared a little about my family history, and today I want to tell you a little more. I've said for years I've only had one sister.. I talked to Rachel James on the phone a few days ago.. and she informed me I have another sister I didn't know about.. Sarah James. They both have decided to join me on my quest and will also be arriving here shortly.. ya'll know what to do. Amen?

Some say "Amen", and others are whispering amongst each other about his family is coming.

Eli James IV "Also, remember to thank Elisha.. I mean Eric Rex..

Eric says to himself...

Eric Rex "First Sal calls me Elisha, now Eli?

Eli James IV "...for joining us the last few days and helping warn you folks about the storm. Elisha.. Eric Rex did a fantastic job. Elis.. Eric will be goin home soon. Myself, and Elisha have two opponents that will try their toughest to stop the message I bring to you. Mark Flynn and NeoNero. It's funny how boys like them seem to be full of hot air, yet remain on the ground. They will not, nor will anyone, stop the message. The second coming is near, folks.. you all know the truth and don't let anyone tell ya'll different! The Lord shall guide me and Elisha to victory. Just like.. when Elisha took polluted water from Jericho.. he looked up and asked Almighty to purify it.. and the Almighty did.. myself and Elisha will continue to purify the XWF and all who look to us for truth.

Seek first the Kingdom and everything else will be taken care of! Rid yourselves of all filth, pollution in the heart and be clean once again. In the presence of the Almighty can there be nothing impure and unholy. I am here to lead you to the process of becoming pure and holy.. then you may enter His presence.

Ya see, Mark and Neo need to hear this. They are full of impurity. Everyone needs to seek their own lives to be purified.. and the only way to be purified is to come drink the only pure water 'round. Don't ya wanna quench the thirst in your souls? Let us bow and pray to the Almighty..

Forgive us of our evil deeds and wicked hearts. May they shatter in the fire of your purity. Let your presence fill us today, and may we take it to others. May they be convicted and tried by fire of judgment if they refuse your Word. Amen.

People continue to talk about Eli's sisters arriving. As people continue to leave the church building, Eli stops by Eric who remains seated in the very back. Eric looks up at Eli...

Eric Rex "Thanks for all you've done. But I need to make something clear.. the name is Eric Rex. Not Elisha. Stop brainwashing Sal.

Eli James IV "Brainwash? Listen, Eric. I called you Elisha by accident, man. He was a good prophet. A prophet of the Almighty, so no need to get upset.

Eric Rex "Mind if I leave now?

Eli gives Eric a big grin.

Eli James IV "Go on, boy. See ya Wednesday in our tag match.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post