Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Swift Ion Gold Rush Part 2 (VS Alex Shawn RP #6)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-02-2013, 11:44 AM

The scene opens on the streets of New York the city rocked by tragedy has shown it's true strength in the days since. The camera is slowly panning around as it finally catches Jason who is standing at a memorial site as the camera draws closer it just watches on. He has his headed bowed for a few moments before he slowly turns around noticing the camera for the first time. He gets focused as we see he is wearing a Boston pride shirt as he begins speaking to the camera

"You know I am not a New York native myself as a matter of fact I grew up thousands of miles away from this place but after recent events it has shown me what a tough city Boston truly is. I am not going to get in to it but this is the perfect city to have XWF Warfare. The match that is going to show the entire world who is the best. If your standing back looking in you see a lot of men pleading their case as to why they are going to be champion so let's get to it."

He takes his focus off the camera looking out over the city for a few moments taking it all in as he collects his thoughts he focus on the camera

"I took these last few days to watch and see what my opponent had to say and to be honest like I said it's like a fight on the playground "no I am, no I am" Jesus Christ what men. I have a few men in this match I do respect but when it comes to the world title we all know respect means nothing. I just don't get what all the moaning is all about what your owed this? I have had enough of you self centered entitled yourself walking in to a promotion and demanding this and that. The idea of this is to prove it in the ring not to stand or sit in front of a camera and run your fucking mouths. I get that this is part of the business but these days most men are doing more talking then proving".

He takes in a slow calm deep breath as he keeps his focus on the camera

"The title we are all striving for was not won in front of the camera it has been won and defended inside that ring and professional wrestling is something I pride myself on. I can tell you I have one ugly mug not really meant for the camera but hell it works well inside that ring. I know what it is going to mean to me to win this match but can any of the other "men" say the same? They don't care about what that title means all they want is to pose with it on their shoulder and claim to be the best in the world. To be the best in the world you have to prove it night in and night out from bell to bell. I look around and the only term that can be used for most of them is "gassed" within the first 10 minutes."

He folds his arms across his chest as he continues on

"Win or lose in this match I am going to prove to everyone that I am what I say I am because I can back it up that being one of the best in the world. I have busted my butt from day one to get here and nothing or no one is going to stand in my way of what I feel is my destiny. The term world champion is something I do not take lightly I take it to heart and would defend that title all over the world. Independent Professional Wrestling is my passion it is my life I am not here trying to gain a contract to be a sports entertainer. I am going to be here for a long time to call each of you on your bull shit deal with it. I don't care how long how much I sweat bleed or how many tears I will be a world champion."

He slides on a pair of sunglasses and walks away as the camera watches him walk off in to the distance

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post