Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
Little Less Conversation
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2022, 05:12 PM

The Following Announcement has been paid for by BG Enterprises.

The camera turns on inside of Leap Castle in Ireland where we see Barney Green dressed in a white shirt with black khakis and black sneakers. He goes to speak.

Barney: Hello, Friends. Look at what I managed to do with my investment into BarnCoin. I managed to buy a castle.

Barney takes a swig of water as he goes to speak.

Barney: You see when I step into the ring in front of all my Irish fans. You are looking at the Epitome Of Cool himself.

Barney pauses for a minute as the cameraman says something to him.

Cameraman: I don't think there are many Irish people in Iceland.

Barney: What do you mean that Fire and Ice is taking place in Iceland? You know how hard it was to--

The camera fades to black and then we see Green sitting down on a bench. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Well. We both learned something today. Thanks to this mysterious investor. It was no biggie. I just can't re-enter Ireland for the next 5 years. I am fucking pissed off.

Barney takes a deep breath and goes to speak.

Barney: Come Fire and Ice, I am ready for you Elijah Martin. It doesn't matter who you have in your corner. Chronic Chris Page doesn't scare me. The wonderful people of Iceland will get to watch me crack you in the mouth no problem.

The camera shows old footage of Green wrestling in XWF back in 2012 when he had the XWF World Championship which is clearly just a VHS recording being filmed.

Barney: Fun times that was. I made my mark. I built a legacy that most people will never be able to match. No matter how hard they try. There will always only be one Barney Green.

The camera then shows Barney Green standing in front of an American Flag.

Barney: Elijah Martin, You have no clue what you are getting into when it comes to this. Staple Guns don't scare me and you certainly don't. This will be a very bloody match if you think you are just gonna steamroll me. After I take your belt, Maybe I can convince you to invest in BarnCoin.

Barney strikes a pose and then goes to speak again.

Barney: You may think you are gonna walk into this like it's nothing but trust me, You are looking at your Daddy! The Daddy Of Violence is always down for a fight. Never backed down from a single one.

Barney pauses and takes a swig of water then goes to speak.

Barney: If you are still watching this, BarnCoin will save your life. We are projected to make huge gains in the market. I guarantee it. Trust me on this one. Look at what I have managed to do with my life thanks to BarnCoin.

The camera zooms out too far and shows a janitor cleaning in the far corner and then quickly zooms back into Green too far to the point that we see just sees his face from the nose up.

Barney: I can't wait until I see Leopold D. Morgan in court. These fools have --

The camera quickly shuts off.

The preceding announcement has been paid for by BG Enterprises. Please visit BarnCoin.tk to learn more.

Leopold D. Morgan will suffer like the rest who have tried to sue me. I got enough money now to take him and his law firm out of business. He and the whole state will rue the day they tried to take a hardworking honest person like myself to court over insurance fraud.

I did not burn down that building. Just because I left a can of gasoline next to the building doesn't mean anything. Just because I was across the street when it went up in flames doesn't mean I did it. That is a bunch of bullshit.

It was a freak accident like the turpentine incident where a bunch of people got sick. I didn't see the state getting involved in that one. Oh right, I got sued all because I used turpentine in People Power Academy to fix something and didn't ventilate the area properly.

Now they are trying to find a way to get at my assets which is pretty hard when it's all in BarnCoin. That is the future. I also don't receive any monetary gain in these XWF matches. Just invest and watch it skyrocket upwards.

I don't even legally own the car I drive around in either. But I got enough legal experience to make them think they got the edge on me when they have nothing. Good luck trying to throw me in jail. Been in there enough times that I can manipulate the system to my advantage.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-29-2022), Jenny Myst (01-30-2022), Marf (01-29-2022), Raion Kido (01-29-2022), The Chameleon (01-29-2022), Theo Pryce (01-29-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-29-2022)