Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
House of Themis
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-22-2022, 11:39 PM

[Image: E0Eq0kZ.gif]

- Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all -
Alexander the Great

[Image: QT2wBov.jpg]

Prologue

Two noble houses of the realm of Xtreme, Ravenmoore and Grangeland, united in matrimony had brought about a 12 year peace to the world. Til that time, Xtreme had been nothing but year after year of familial blood feud and seen all of the possibility of the atrocity that was war. While not unique in it's practice, this marriage had tied two of the most powerful families in the west and brought a thousand banners under the fold of a single entity. Ravenmoore, the military and industrial strength, Grangeland the rich and fertile food basket and both with the political influence to temper any hint of rebellion with but a word.

While unique in that men and women were equal, marriage and legacy still however depended on that innate instinct imbued in all humans. Procreation, perpetuating the race, the name, the bloodline. An heir to keep to this peace one both mother and father had gone. Naturally this fell to the divine gift bestowed upon the wives of Xtreme and infertility was ever a sign of cursed blood. For all her beauty, brains, connections, the Lady of Grangeland had for years tried and failed to produce a child. As the years waned and her clock slowed, the courts of the lands had began to whisper to plot. Jockeying for position in the undesired event no heir was born.

A cliche tale, of course, but proven through out history to be just enough motive for the greed of men to weigh out conscience. Lady Grangeland was no exception. Refusing to accept blame, expecting her husband to be infertile, she had schemed with a trusted Lord. So trusted it seemed they were brother and sister. Old friend of Ravenmoore, the Lord of Shrug. In Shrugs head he was doing the kingdom a service and naturally delighted in the secret that he had one upped the man who seemed to outshine him in every aspect of life. While Ravenmoore had been touring his lands, Grangeland and Shrugs had lied together. Time and and time again. In the Lord's own bed, in the beds of others. What was suppose to be an attempt to save the kingdom had turned to outright affair.

Still, after months. Nothing. Whispers had already began to stir and greed would eventually have it's share. Exposed, Grangeland was but on trial and finger pointing began. Found guilty, the peace would end the second her head it the floor. Broken, embittered, his kingdom in shambles Ravenmoore had set to punish every conspirator. Infighting would tear even the strength of his own family lands and the strength he had once had was gone. Ever ingenious and bold, a history maker, Ravenmoore once again would make a world changing alliance. For all the merits the land of Xtreme held, to the east was a brighter jewel still.

Aphros and it's immortal Empress. A child born of the divine house of Themis.

[Image: 8fmQ2hL.jpg]

Part 1.
Throne of Aphros

[Image: fgB34rU.jpg]

There's was a world of thick wools and and heavy armor, of dank stone and drab color. Only in the keeps of the most affluent had the Ravenmoore messengers ever seen such color, such extravagance. The air was drenched in perfumes and scents they had never smelled, plants and animals they had never seen. It was a sensory overload for the men sent to barter on the theirs Lord's behalf. It was all they could do to keep from losing themselves in the decadence of the Aphros Palace. Perhaps they were hard nosed Xtremes or perhaps it was the snickering and the whispered jokes as Empress Atara's court members poked fun at these clinking and clanging men of the west. Marched between giant sandstone columns and covered from the eastern sun by domes never built in Xtreme, they were led to dias were the Goddess of this realm languorously stretched across her couch in wait.

East or West, the customs of Lords and those they lorded over were much the same and so once within speech range the three Ravenmoore knelt and awaited to be acknowledged. Eyes to the floor, they didn't need to see to know that Empress fabled sea blue orbs and weighed heavy them. Held in suspense for what seemed an eternity the urge to sneak a peak ever prevalent, they kept to decorum unwilling to dishonor their liege.

"I never liked her....your...queen."came the honeyed rasp said to have lured the thousand nations under her thumb.

Unsure how to respond the men remained silent.

"I told Lord Ravenmoore as much at the wedding,"[white] Atara confessed casually. East and West had never been in each other's sights but from time to time and especially on grand occasions such as that wedding the two worlds would show respect.

"A pretentious little thing, self absorbed. A poor farm girl who thought herself the sun because she had a read a book or two. I told him then our houses should be be united. And even after....did she suffer?"

The men looked to each other a bit taken aback by the candidness and the question. Silently bickering who would answer they eventually settled on Ravenmoore's personal guard. Sir Jacksoone.

"It was quick Your Majesty. He answered quick allowing a little hint of resentment seep out. Grangeland even though forever besmirched was still loved by many. The Empress' confession of continued offers made the man suspicious somewhat. Especially now that they were here.

"Shame. He still lives with the dishonor and his men would clinge to sentiment. She's no victim. The letter? Does he want my hand now or my armies?" [white] her own voice grew little colder having detected the heat from the knight.

Once again surprised they looked to each other but their inquiries were interrupted, "It smells of him. He smelled of spring at the wedding and I have not forgot" [white]her lips had curled into a mischievous grin reminding them once again the two had kept correspondence.

A hand shot out and beckoned for what the Empress' knew was in their possession. On command they delivered and watched as Atara pressed the paper to her face. "Nothing smells like that here,"she admitted something desirous in her tone.

Tearing the Raven wax seal those blue eyes quickly ran over words none of the men had seen. Desperately they tried gauge her face for answers or hints but she gave nothing away save for the occasional lust curled lip. Not til the end did Atara's expression twist wickedly.

"You will be allowed a night's rest and sent on your way tomorrow. Return to him and tell him... her voice trailed but for a second has she lathered her tongue with venom."Lay Siege
Save me Cortivania's head. We will handle the sanctimonious lime green twat. Every temple, every monk, every word of moral do gooder hypocrisy will be burned.

Hello Doves.

PPV time already and look at us getting all medieval renaissance full blown bardcore. I love PPV's, gotta pretty strong track record at this things and the theme is fitting. Let's go back in time to when witch hunts were a thing and put me against Banana Baby Puke Helsing of all people. Already throwing my scarlet letter on Rubes and looking forward to all those backhanded compliments and lessons about sportsmanshi blah blah blah...

Trying my best and vitamins...dur dur dur

Wear clothes and respect myself...dippity do da shut the eff up...

....Maybe you will. Maybe you won't but keep the old world dogma to yourself cupcake or in the fantasy. You ain't fooling nobody. I'm still looking for those boudoir videos. I know their has got to be some weird has fetish going on in that little head of yours. Bet it's food stuff. Aren't you always eating or something in these promos?

Clean that cucumber girl. They wax those things or something. Cut the tip...aaaah you know what your doing. Ruby knows the right answer for everything.

Anywho...nothing personal. It's all in fun and can't wait to see you loosen up for that Calender shoot. So much exposed skin....

Toodles or something a basic bitch says..

Next Time on Atty Does a Promo

[Image: Rzjzx2P.png]

A lot of people get killed.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-23-2022), James Raven (01-22-2022), JimCaedus (01-23-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-23-2022), Raion Kido (01-23-2022), Theo Pryce (01-23-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-23-2022), Unknown Soldier (01-28-2022)