Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 09:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Swift Ion Gold Rush Part 1 (VS Alex Shawn RP #5)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-02-2013, 11:36 AM

Swift is seen with his back to the camera he is standing over a table looking down as the camera just watches him for a few seconds. The camera then begins inching closer as it slowly gets beside him as we can see pictures of past XWF champions on the table holding the title. He just continues to look on going over each picture with intent. He slowly puts the picture down as he continues looking down as he just begins speaking

“These are the days in this profession we all live for a chance for a shot at the world title now everyone is looking at me like Swift, it is just for a chance correct but it’s all I need. I have won titles all over the free world but before I could win them I needed the shot. I know this is a one on one men will be everywhere but if I have proved anything it is I won’t back down. The name of this show is going to be only the strong survive and how true it’s going to be.”

He slowly turns with his back to the table as he is now looking in to the camera

“I remember the day I got the call from management saying to come on in for a shot at the roster that seems so long ago but in reality it has only been about a quick 3 months ago. I have the world in front of me six weeks in just six weeks in I could no, I will be wrestling for the world title, that's an gurantee. I am not sure that many of these men could say that about themselves. I have gotten where I am at not because I stand in front of this camera and make false promises I mean what I say.”

He takes in a slow deep breath as he seems to collect his thoughts continuing on

“I look around this and I see Alex in this match merely because he feel entitled to be this business and become all about entitlement. I am willing to sweat bleed and do what is necessary for myself to win this match are all of them? I mean sure they can claim they are they can stand in front of the camera and promise this and that. The bell is going to ring though and then the true measure of a man will and always shines through.”

He reaches behind him grabbing the pictures as he holds them out in front of him

“Take a look at these men each one wither you loved them or hated them agreed with their tactics they embodied the word champion. I believe in my heart just like these men I have what it takes not only win this match but to go on and walk away the new XWF world champion. I know everyone in this match will disagree and it’s going to be like a fight on the playground. The point I am trying to make is that you have only seen a glimpse of what I can do and I am ready to hit the next level.”

He puts the pictures down behind him turning his attention back to the camera

“I can promise I am going to put on a show of a lifetime and at the end of the night I am going to be one step closer to becoming your new world champion. I will represent the company in the only way I know how and that is with pure honor and respect. I and XWF have brought back the true meaning of the words independent professional wrestling. The hunt is on and if you believe one thing I say believe this heads are going to roll.”

He slowly walks away as the camera gets closer to the table as they focus on the pictures as the scene fades out

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post